Survivor #3 Application!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Survivor #3 Application!

Please read What is Survivor?: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...at-is-Survivor
    and PoD's rules for Survivor: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...s-for-Survivor

After playing in one of the best ORG I've ever seen, I've decided to host another one for this site. I will be following the format of the ORG I played in.

If you wish to play in Survivor #3: Please fill out this application. The grand winner of this game will receive a $100 dollars prize. While runner up will receive a $10 dollar prize.

I will be limiting the player size to 20. Minimum 16. Don't worry if we fails to get enough applications because I will be able to get more from other sites.

Please PM me the application. Do not share it with anybody.

Application:
    Quote Originally Posted by Application
    Name:

Skype Name:

Where are you from? (Country only)

What time zone are you in?

What experiences do you have with Survivor?

What are your pet peeves?

Have you followed Survivor #1 or #2?

What are you expecting from Survivor #3?

How do you plan to win Survivor #3?

Why should I pick you for Survivor #3?

In this game, everyone will have a personal room with the host where each players can talk to the host privately. This is a question: In this game, you'll be asked to regularly post personal room entries. For this, do an example mock personal room session right now for this application by introducing yourself to the viewers, say anything you want, this won't be made public until the game is over.

Are you willing to commit to a 3 month long game?

Will you be able to participate and be active on Skype AT LEAST once a day?

By submitting your application you will be held to all the standards/rules of the game. If you end up being DQed or quitting/not participating you will be forever BANNED from playing survivor again.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4