What is Survivor?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

What is Survivor?

This is called Survivor ORG. You can find many other Survivor ORGs online. This is a forum game based on the TV show Survivor on CBS channel, and it have been running for 33 seasons.

If you are not familiar with Forum or ORG games, it is basically an online simulation of the real life show. It will last for at least 2-3 months like the show, and the players will always be in the game interacting with one another 24/7, with no breaks in between.

The majority of the game will take place on Skype. So the tribe chat, personal chats, and all of the alliance chats will be through Skype. However, I will constantly be updating a thread on the forums to keep all of the viewers following the game updated on what's happening. (Note: You do not have to get on camera or call at all, it is all text based still)

You guys will be split into tribes. The number of tribes depend on the number of players signing up for this game.

We would have a tribal immunity challenge. The winning tribes will be safe, and the losing tribe will meet me in the tribal council where you guys will vote off someone from the game. The person with the most votes will leave the game. The winning tribe will not vote. The losing tribe must vote for someone in their own tribe.

The challenges will vary heavily, the challenges in this will consist of: creativity, endurance, flash games, puzzles, mind games, social games, etc.

Eventually, as the number goes down, you guys will merge in a single tribe, and you will compete for individual immunity where only one of you will be safe from being voted off.

As we reach final two survivors, the members of the jury (people from final nine to final three) will vote one last time between the two, and whoever received the most jury votes, will win the game.

If at any event of a tie vote. I will request a revote between the people who are being voted for. The person who are being voted for cannot vote. In case there is still another tie vote at the revote, we will draw rocks. The people who were voted in the tie votes, and the immunity winner cannot pick a rock. Everybody else will pick a random rock, and whoever picked the bad rock(purple rock), will be voted out of the game instead. This rule does not imply at final four.

There will be various twists in the game. I will imply them. They could be something like tribe swap, or double tribal councils, etc. There will be immunity idols throughout the game. Clues will be given somewhere and somehow throughout the game. If you happen to find a hidden immunity idol, you can use it at any time during the tribal council. You can only use it after the votes are in, and before I announce the votes. Whoever you use it on, all votes against that person will not count.

There are some rules to this game. You cannot vote for yourself. You will receive penalty if you do not vote, like if you were afk without notifying me. You will be removed from the game if you refuse to vote (someone refused to vote before). Host's word is the law. You could read the general idea of survivor at this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_(TV_series) Some of the rules that I may forgot to write down, should be based from the link. Some of the rules may be different, because I modified it a little to make it work on a forum game.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3