Sayaka Maizono
    Chihiro Fuyisaki
    Yasuhiro Hagakure

Role Cards

Spoiler : Role Cards :
    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi
    Can reveal, gaining 1 extra vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
    Perform an autopsy on a dead player knowing almost everything about him (who did he visit, roles of visitors, and all last wills the player has written. Does not know which is the role of the Blackened)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami
    Check the identity of a player every night (role, but not Blackened alignment)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toko Fukawa
    Kill a player at night (1 charge)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoi Asahina
    As long as Sakura is alive, you'll share a Night Chat with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami
    As long as Aoi is alive, you'll body protect her as well as sharing a Night Chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Owada
    Intimidate a player, roleblocking him. (Player does not know he was roleblocked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestia Ludenberg
    Every night, you may select a number between 1 and 3 and will get a certain ammount of coins depending on your choice (From 1 to 3). You can buy one of these objects at the day and use them at night, not being able to gamble.
    - Poison (5 coins): Poison a player at night, letting them know they will die on the following night.
    - Polygraph (4 coins): Check a player to see if they are a Blackened or not (does not detect Hidden/Asleep Blackened)
    - Bulletproof vest (4 coins): Protect yourself from being killed at night.
    - Party Invitation (3 coins): Enable a Permanent Night Chat with a player. Can only buy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Check a player to see if he has broken the rules. (Celestia, Mondo, Toko, Kyoko Kirigiri and Blackened)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata
    No special abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayaka Maizono
    Make public that you're holding a concert and the date (at least 1 day before), preparing a massive roleblock. (x charges)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chihiro Fuyisaki
    At night, you are able to use Alter Ego to send an anonymous message that will be published at the beggining of the day. (Length Unlimited)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
    You can "go back in past" and know who visited a player last night (this ability is still used at night and CAN NOT be used on dead players)

Mechanics

Days are 48 hours long.
    Nights are 24 hours long.
    PM me your night action everytime. If you wish to not do any, send me a PM saying so.
    Lynch is at 51%.
    Performing your factional night kill is a night action.
    Last Wills are allowed.
    Death Notes are allowed.

Special Mechanics

The Blackened

There are are three or four Hidden Blackened people between the players.
    They are not aware that they are Blackened until the situation meets one of five secret requirements.
    When someone becomes the Blackened, his win condition turns into controlling at least half of the votes. In the event that there are more Blackened players than normal ones they will automatically win together.
    All Blackened share a Night Kill that will get randomed between all the night kill submitions, being the winner the one who carries the action. Performing the Factional Kill doesn't mean you can't carry out your normal action. If a Blackened (Hidden or not) is targeted by the Night Kill, he will not die and all Blackened will know his player identity (Hidden Blackened will get to know when they become aware of their alignment)

Order Of Operations

1. Sayaka's massive roleblock
    2. Vest
    3. Roleblock
    4. Investigations
    5. Heals / Bodyguard
    6. Attacks & Poison
    7. Alter Ego's message

Rules

1. No OGC (out of game communication)
    2. Insults are alright, but don't be extreme.
    3. Don't quote PMs.
    4. English only.
    5. Minimum of 5 posts each day.
    6. Images and videos are allowed, but don't spam them.
    7. No excessive use of unrelated posts.
    8. Threatened, attempted, or faked gamethrows are prohibited and will result in force replace, modkill or agressive warn at the host's discretion.

Changelog / Gyrlander's Diary

05/08/2016 -> Posted Unfinished Setup
    16/11/2016 -> Started Working on the Setup again
    16/11 2016 -> Added many roles.
    22/11/2016 -> Slightly changed Makoto Naegi, Celestia Ludenberg, Kyoko Kirigiri roles; added Yasuhiro, Chihiro and Leon roles). Finally added the Special Mechanic & OoO
    Last edited by Gyrlander; November 26th, 2016 at 07:49 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: S-FM Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I assume any role could be any alignment?
    Something like that. Today I'll write the Special Mechanics and you'll see what I mean ;) (----> false) (it fucking took 2 months and a half)

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Oh please don't let me be Naegi.
    You don't want to be the Ultimate Hope? OMGGGG
    Last edited by Gyrlander; November 22nd, 2016 at 01:51 PM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I applaud your hard work. We have yet to see some things about this setup, however, and I think its only fair that people wait till your setup is complete before weighing in.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I applaud your hard work. We have yet to see some things about this setup, however, and I think its only fair that people wait till your setup is complete before weighing in.
    Well, in fact, it is already complete. Only that I have some alternative versions

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

I don't really get that Blackened mechanic, so people don't actually know they're scum, aren't you afraid they might lynch each other ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    All Blackened share a Night Kill that will get randomed between all the night kill submitions, being the winner the one who carries the action.
    I don't get what you mean here, you might not get any kill submition at all, given people don't know whether they're scum or not, and winner of what exactly ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I don't really get that Blackened mechanic, so people don't actually know they're scum, aren't you afraid they might lynch each other ?

I don't get what you mean here, you might not get any kill submition at all, given people don't know whether they're scum or not, and winner of what exactly ?
    The thing is that every blackened if by himself, but if they magically manage to get to the end they will win. You can say this game is a Town vs. an increasing number of mini SK's.

With the kill submition, I mean that only ONE night kill is randomised between the Blackened that want to perform a Night Kill. With winner I mean the winner of the raffle.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I vote for the most complex and hard to understand version. aka the most fun version.
    It is harder than it looks xD

I thought about some versions:

- Every x Nights a player becomes a Blackened and the objective of the "Town" is to kill X Blackened: I didn't really like this as I felt that if you don't give Town an already specified team of enemies the Mafia feeling kind of dissapears. That plus the fact that Town would probably get super rekt.

- There is a player who is Monokuma and can turn players into Blackened who fight against the town for him and he can kill them anytime he wants, but he can be accidentally killed by them: Monokuma has very low chance of winning here.

- There is a player who is Monokuma and he can turn a player into the Blackened. This one has to try to kill Monokuma and by doing that he will become the new Monokuma and the cycle continues until either Monokuma and the Blackened are both killed in 2 nights in a row: Again, the player playing Monokuma first is highly fucked.

- There are Monokuma and a Monokuma's Spy. A player can be turned into a Blackened and will join the "Monokuma Team": Never thought a lot about this one.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The thing is that every blackened if by himself, but if they magically manage to get to the end they will win. You can say this game is a Town vs. an increasing number of mini SK's.

With the kill submition, I mean that only ONE night kill is randomised between the Blackened that want to perform a Night Kill. With winner I mean the winner of the raffle.
    Oh, ok, but you still have to make sure at least one blackened is aware of being blackened n1, if not, you won't get any kill submition.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Oh, ok, but you still have to make sure at least one blackened is aware of being blackened n1, if not, you won't get any kill submition.
    They are not aware that they are Blackened until the situation meets one of five secret requirements.

Ku ku ku ku...

16. ISO #16

@Gyrlander , please send me a full copy of the setup, including the five secret requirements. I'll make sure that they are balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #17

I'm assuming Sakura Ogami will die if Aoi Asahina is targeted by a night kill, correct? Does it kill the attacker?

Which of Celestia Ludenberg's abilities are permanent? It is not specified, with the exception of the party invitation.

Can the Blackened submit their normal night action along with the factional night kill? If they do not "win" the night kill submission, do they still perform their normal action?

Concern: The blackened could cross fire and kill each other, significantly reducing all their chances of victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I'm assuming Sakura Ogami will die if Aoi Asahina is targeted by a night kill, correct? Does it kill the attacker?

Which of Celestia Ludenberg's abilities are permanent? It is not specified, with the exception of the party invitation.

Can the Blackened submit their normal night action along with the factional night kill? If they do not "win" the night kill submission, do they still perform their normal action?

Concern: The blackened could cross fire and kill each other, significantly reducing all their chances of victory.
    1. Yes, she dies as well as the attacker.

2. None are permanent. They're one-use items that can be rebought.

3. I'm going to change it so they can do both the same night.

4. I'll change it so if that a Blackened is targeted it will become known to all Blackened and future blackened his player identity,
    Last edited by Gyrlander; November 26th, 2016 at 06:16 AM.