Total Pokemon Russia - New season! - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Total Pokemon Russia - New season!

Winter is coming, and with it, here comes a winter-themed episode of TPRU!

EPISODE 26: THE WALREIN CLUB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIo0ZO1zHcQ

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

Episodes 27 and 28 are out! Check out the playlist!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

Episodes 29 and 30 are out! Check out the playlist!

Someone just kill me. Put me out of my misery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

Episodes 31 and 32 are out, along with the new intro! Epsiode 32 deserves a special mention, because it's a Mafia-themed episode! Check it out!

Total Pokemon Russia - Episode 32: The Good, The Bad, and The Fool

First six episodes of TPRU have been remastered! Now with improved audio quality! Check the updated playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...oWjG8UPMyI0vjH

Episodes 33 through 37 are released! Check them out!

Episodes 40 through 44 are already released!

We have our final five! Episode 44 is a Community themed episode where the viewers of my channel can decide who shall be eliminated next. Be mindful of that twist if you do decide to vote. The voting form will be availible for one week - plenty of time for you to catch up!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...oWjG8UPMyI0vjH

Awesome! ^^

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Rest assured, only few more episodes left! Season 2 is probably going to be my last.

And by the way, the results are already in! Big thanks to those who casted those votes!

We have our final four. The end is coming closer and closer!