Total Pokemon Russia - New season!
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Post Total Pokemon Russia - New season!

What's up, everyone? I bet you're all excited about Pokemon GO? If not, then let me to spice some things up!

No doubt some of you have already watched the first season, Total Pokemon Adventure Island (either whole or in parts). Well, for those who did, I have some good news! The second season, Total Pokemon Russia, is planning to debut this Fall! Now featuring even more diverse cast than before, with some characters from the first season as well! Can't you feel the hype? The first episode should be released somwhere in August, with the rest of production starting up in September!

And that's not all of it! I'm also willing to give my followers the options to voice some of the characters! So I won't be the only one voicing them. Together with the community, we are planning make a great season!

On the rare chance that you're willing to lend me your voice... don't be afraid to contact with me through Skype, or PM. As for everyone else... I have already uploaded the new intro for the new season! Will it get you excited?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHZ0rqkn2Zc
    Last edited by Fragos; December 28th, 2016 at 03:19 AM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac