RLVG's Adventure Quest V
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #11

Re: RLVG's Adventure Quest V

Questions & Answers

1.If we can't focus for movement (give up other actions to move two spaces), can we focus for actions (give up every other action) to read more?
    Your Stamina is your resource and your limit for actions. If you want to read a book 3 times in the same turn, you'll use the Stamina resource 3 times.
    "Movement" as in moving from Location A to Location B is free and doesn't cost a resource. These can be done after all actions on the same turn.

2. What does W and C stand for?
    W stands for Weight and C stands for Capacity. Certain items will take multiple slots in the inventory.

3. You should totally highlight this more prominently: <I suggest the following format>"Anyone may sign in to play the game at anytime."
    I agree, I forgot to add that in. This was something I've added in the previous games. I'll fix it when I have time.
    Edit : This is now added.

4. Just curious if you thought of limiting out-of-game/thread communication.
    Nope. As long as you submit your actions to me, it's fine and dandy. Players themselves may release information at their own risk.
    Puzzles and certain objectives (player is informed of this) will however receive a penalty to reward if shared publicly for required assistance.
    Unfortunately there's a loophole that player can PM another, so... Host considers rewarding snitches regarding unmentioned assistance!
    Last edited by RLVG; August 1st, 2016 at 02:40 PM.