Don't sign for games you don't intend on playing.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Don't sign for games you don't intend on playing.

Don't sign a game that you're going to replace out of because you "aren't interested".

Don't rage quit games. If there's someone in the game you hate and are going to rage quit because of them, don't sign for games they are in. For the game you're already in, grow a pair and finish.

If you're replacing out of multiple games because of anger, or disinterest in playing, take a break. Don't put the host in a situation to have to replace you just because you're being a little bitch about things.

Just don't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Don't sign for games you don't intend on playing.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    That's your opinion in the matter? Pretty strange opinion.
    My opinion is that people who should sign up for games should intend to play them to completion but situations change from time to time in which those original intentions are hard to maintain and when it becomes hard to maintain. I can say I know people who sign up for games and never put any time or zero effort into those games. That is horrible, what's worse is staying in a game when you are negatively impacting it.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

10. ISO #10

That's your opinion in the matter? Pretty strange opinion.
    Dont be mean to fifi
    He is just a misunderstood dragon that sometimes tries to hard

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    My opinion is that people who should sign up for games should intend to play them to completion but situations change from time to time in which those original intentions are hard to maintain and when it becomes hard to maintain. I can say I know people who sign up for games and never put any time or zero effort into those games. That is horrible, what's worse is staying in a game when you are negatively impacting it.
    That's not what the thread is about. People can replace out for personal reasons which is fine and dandy.

Some people rage quit games over and over. That's what this issue is.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

12. ISO #12

That's not what the thread is about. People can replace out for personal reasons which is fine and dandy.

Some people rage quit games over and over. That's what this issue is.
    I think players in which you describe are no longer going to sign up for games so this is self correcting issue.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

13. ISO #13