Introducing the New Advent Of Forum Chess - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Introducing the New Advent Of Forum Chess

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    If you consider 4th game in 10 years versus a rating which shalt not be named good. then sure.
    You aren't getting my house SuperJack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You aren't getting my house SuperJack.
    I don't get this reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

3. ISO #53

I don't get this reference.
    (It's part of the bet)
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #54

(It's part of the bet)
    What did SJ bet?

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

5. ISO #55

Can I get a fancy name colour if I win

6. ISO #56

Can I get a fancy name colour if I win
    Did you not just say it wouldn't be difficult?

7. ISO #57

What did SJ bet?
    His Tea Cup.

8. ISO #58

His Tea Cup.
    Does he get to keep his tea supply though?

9. ISO #59

Did you not just say it wouldn't be difficult?
    I just said he said he hadn't played in 4 years and I wouldn't reveal my rating.

I said nothing of the sort.

10. ISO #60

Does he get to keep his tea supply though?
    Only if he isn't crushed.

11. ISO #61

@Unknown1234

How much did you bet?

Castled.

If only you had kept copying me for another 2 moves. I had a pretty good advantage for a bit there. Now its much more open
    Last edited by Helz; July 7th, 2016 at 11:27 PM.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post

If only you had kept copying me for another 2 moves. I had a pretty good advantage for a bit there. Now its much more open
    Well copying is generally bad for black I believe.

13. ISO #63

Well copying is generally bad for black I believe.

Yeah, It would have gotten very bad very quickly. Mirroring just doesn't work because both sides of the board are not the same. You can exploit the fact that the king and queen are switched to gain huge advantages.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post

Yeah, It would have gotten very bad very quickly. Mirroring just doesn't work because both sides of the board are not the same. You can exploit the fact that the king and queen are switched to gain huge advantages.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Abandoned?
    I think It was checkmate at G7 soon anyways