7 of my friends changed gender today - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 360
  1. #201

  2. #202

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I have proof that PTB said I could be his once and a lifetime female fuck.
    This is true. Also, me personally I am open to falling for anyone, despite their gender/identity. However, I've only found myself to be attracted to men overwhelmingly more than any female I've been attracted to.

  3. #203

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @RLVG

    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.
    Oh no, looks like I've become a Gender Villian.

    It's a very controversial topic though so quite often it leads to a long debate.

  4. #204

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    This is true. Also, me personally I am open to falling for anyone, despite their gender/identity. However, I've only found myself to be attracted to men overwhelmingly more than any female I've been attracted to.
    dude, you just need 15 minutes with me and i'll fix all your problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  5. #205

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Oh no, looks like I've become a Gender Villian.

    It's a very controversial topic though so quite often it leads to a long debate.
    We have proven the butterfly effect.

    By norway passsing a law the sc2mafia community now has proven to be very divisive in their political opinions which we previously didn't know, which will change people's reactions to each other in games from now on.

    Good Job @RLVG

    Science at work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?


  6. #206

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I thought the article did a good job of explaining it, so I picked it. IDC if it was peer reviewed or not, I was just trying to help you to understand, since you claim to want to understand.

    What do you identify as, if not straight?
    Thankyou for the long post. That was what I was trying to get from you with the first post, but I couldn't think of a less obscure way of asking for it.

    I don't identify as anything. I put my penis in what I want to put my penis in, given that it gives informed consent and all that shit, and have never felt a need to "define" my sexuality or gender, because I don't use either to help construct my "identity", whatever the fuck that is. As you said, we're all bisexual on an abstract level, though I have a clear preference for the opposite sex, I've occasionally felt an attraction to men before, so *shrug*.

    Anyone can feel physical pleasure from anything, given the correct context, and people lean towards feminity or masculinity in different contexts. The "he's homosexual, he's straight" and the "he's a boy, she's a girl" thing seems to come from people with a very traditionalist view on sexuality and gender, so it's rather unfitting for us "enlightened progressives" to use such labels too, dontcha think? :3

  7. #207

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @RLVG

    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.
    I would go gay for this man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    dude, you just need 15 minutes with me and i'll fix all your problems.
    What problem? He doesn't have a problem, you saying he has a problem? Rudeeeeee

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    We have proven the butterfly effect.

    By norway passsing a law the sc2mafia community now has proven to be very divisive in their political opinions which we previously didn't know, which will change people's reactions to each other in games from now on.

    Good Job @RLVG

    Science at work.
    Nah you will just claim mafia and solve the game for us~.




    #rainbowflag

  8. #208

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    We have proven the butterfly effect.

    By norway passsing a law the sc2mafia community now has proven to be very divisive in their political opinions which we previously didn't know, which will change people's reactions to each other in games from now on.

    Good Job @RLVG

    Science at work.
    This will conclude by a nuclear explosion in Ohio, somehow.

    At least I know some political views of people here.

  9. #209

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    This will conclude by a nuclear explosion in Ohio, somehow.

    At least I know some political views of people here.
    Ummm....

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/02/breaki...ion/index.html

    How.....
    Last edited by ThePaladin; July 3rd, 2016 at 02:05 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?


  10. #210

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    I don't think being gay is a choice per se, but then again I don't really believe in choice so, meh. If you have to ask I'll just say I am a determinist.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

  11. #211

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Nice tu quoque attempt. So many fallacies from the bigots in this thread.
    Just asking to see if you know what constitutes as a mental illness. I'll give you a hint, its an abnormality within brain chemistry.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

  12. #212

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    @Ash

    Not every transgender individual experiences gender disphoria. Gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition.
    I'm actually starting to believe that you're retarded. You're starting to pick at straws. Yes, technically gender nonconformity by itself is not a mental disorder. If you're a child you need to have 6 of the following 8 conditions in order to be classified with Gender Dysphoria for at least 6 months.

    Spoiler : TrannyChildren :
    1. A strong desire to be of the other gender or an insistence that one is the other gender(or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender).
    2. In boys (assigned gender), a strong preference for cross-dressing or simulating femaleattire: or in girls (assigned gender), a strong preference for wearing only typicalmasculine clothing and a strong resistance to the wearing of typical feminineclothing.
    3. A strong preference for cross-gender roles in make-believe play or fantasy play.
    4. A strong preference for the toys, games, or activities stereotypically used or engagedin by the other gender.
    5. A strong preference for playmates of the other gender.
    6. In boys (assigned gender), a strong rejection of typically masculine toys, games,and activities and a strong avoidance of rough-and-tumble play; or in girls (assignedgender), a strong rejection of typically feminine toys, games, and activities.
    7. A strong dislike of one’s sexual anatomy.
    8. A strong desire for the primary and/or secondary sex characteristics that matchone’s experienced gender.


    As for adults, you only need to have 2 of the following 6 conditions for at least 6 months.

    Spoiler : TrannyAdults :
    1. A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and primaryand/or secondary sex characteristics (or in young adolescents, the anticipatedsecondary sex characteristics).
    2.A strong desire to be rid of one’s primary and/or secondary sex characteristics becauseof a marked incongruence with one’s experienced/expressed gender (or inyoung adolescents, a desire to prevent the development of the anticipated secondarysex characteristics).
    3. A strong desire for the primary and/or secondary sex characteristics of the othergender.
    4. A strong desire to be of the other gender (or some alternative gender different fromone’s assigned gender).
    5. A strong desire to be treated as the other gender (or some alternative gender differentfrom one’s assigned gender).
    6. A strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender(or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender).


    So basically, not all "transgender" children may be diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria right away, because you have to meet 6 of the 8 standards. However, as for adults and adolescents, that's different because you only need to meet 2 of the 6. "Transexual" is kind of a loose term, but we can safely say that those individuals that undergo sex change DO have this disorder because they automatically fit into adult category #2 and #4. On top of this, most transexuals (not all, but most from what I've seen from personal experience and videos) automatically fit #5 and #6. If an individual claims to be a transgender, and they only manage to meet 1 of the 6 standards, then they must be a very rare case.

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Paladin gave an incomplete story with that reference to the DSM. It used to be Gender Identity Disorder, which is what you were referring to, a classification of mental illness, but now has been reclassified.

    Homosexuality used to also be classified as a mental disorder and has been removed as it is now understood to not be. Get with the times you dinosaur.
    I honestly have no idea what you're talking about here. Gender Dysphoria is a type of Gender Identity Disorder. Reclassification does not make my point invalid. Also I'm not sure why you're bringing up the topic of homosexuality. Did I ever say that homosexuality was a mental disorder? Don't put words into my mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I see MZ took ducks cock out of his mouth for a second. How's it taste?
    Maybe they'll place his cock in your new vagina next, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Cite your sources that sex reassignment doesn't help. Prove your points. And no, everyone is entitled to their private business. YOU are not entitled to know what anyone in your society is doing if it has nothing to do with you. Stop with your retarded logic.

    Your last few sentences prove you're nothing more than an ignorant bigot who clearly has no fucking idea what he's talking about.

    ALSO: Educate your fucking self, it's not just LETS DO SURGERY. SNIP SNIP. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-...Treatment.aspx

    ALSO: READ THIS: The fucking regret and shame they feel isn't because of the surgery, or any treatment, it comes from the fucking bullying of people in society like YOU. http://transadvocate.com/fact-check-...al_n_15483.htm -- skip to the bottom, they have a TL;DR

    It's a long and sometimes painful process because its hard to change, but when they do change they feel complete in most cases, they feel they are finally where they should, they're the happiest they've been. Not everyone get's the surgery, not everyone is the same. But every one of you ignorant assholes who thing you can control someone are. Their life is not your fucking business, it does not impact you whatsoever, and don't even say that it does. Because it fucking doesn't, get your small minded ass out of your poop-hole. So sick of people like you who just spew ignorant bullshit because you're too fucking stupid to realize what you're saying is both stupid and backwards.
    More ad hominem. You keep saying that the regret and shame they feel is a result of "bullying" however that is not true for all cases. That's a fallacy of the single cause. I already said that some transexuals do feel satisfied, but some simply don't because of how much pain they have to undergo through surgery, and because their body may not feel "natural". I'm sure there are other causes, but I'm not a fucking expert. Here's an example of one.
    Skip to 27:56.

    Even if harassment and bullying etc. were the prime cause of depression and anxiety, why should we encourage a treatment that society frowns upon?

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Its not a mental illness. You said technically Ash was right when he's completely off the mark.
    Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness. You're really stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Then call it a condition not an illness. Illness makes it seem like schizophrenia, which its not.

    Ash is conflating gender disphoria with being transgender, and flat out stating that all transgender individuals are mentally ill. There is nothing "technically correct" about that statement and instead of defending yourself over agreeing with him on that you should correct him.
    Your argument is very weak.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Ash is saying all people who are transgender have GID, which is untrue. Some who have GID are transgendered, some who have GID are not. So technically, no he's not correct, and he's a bigoted asshole.
    Can you give me an example instead of just calling me a bigoted asshole?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    Gender Identity Disorder is also no longer recognized by the APA since DSM-V.
    Gender Dysphoria falls under it. It's basically the same thing. No need to get technical over it.
    Last edited by Ash; July 3rd, 2016 at 02:22 PM.
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  13. #213

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post


    Gender Dysphoria falls under it. It's basically the same thing. No need to get technical over it.
    It is different since an "identity" tends to be related to separate personality(s).

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?


  14. #214

  15. #215

  16. #216

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    @Ash -- society once frowned upon black people being seen as anything more than property. Your arguments are shit.

    Homosexuality was once a disorder, and sodomy laws were once on the books. History has shown that society is often wrong about the "norm." So no, anyone who is transgendered should not be forced to live in the body they don't feel comfortable in if it's their choice to change. Therapy is already an option for people who want it. Your arguments lack any substance and it reeks of an extremely closed minded and ignorant opinion.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; July 3rd, 2016 at 03:16 PM.

  17. #217

  18. #218

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    How would you treat your child if you found out they were LGBTQ
    If I'm being honest, I would be concerned. LGBT statistically have more mental health concerns and are often troubled. I would be concerned for my childs happiness most of all.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

  19. #219

    Re: 7 of my friends changed gender today

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    If I'm being honest, I would be concerned. LGBT statistically have more mental health concerns and are often troubled. I would be concerned for my childs happiness most of all.
    You do realized they are troubled because of the way society treats them, though?

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  20. #220

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •