I'm Getting Auto-kicked for no reason
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

I'm Getting Auto-kicked for no reason

Hey,

I am being auto-kicked soon as the game loads up.
    it says" Auto kick for creating new account" ?

I'm usually in the europe server, but now I moved into the American servers, so I have created a new account for the servers. it has the same name.
    "CaptainBebop"

could you please help out ?

Thanks.

2. ISO #2

Re: I'm Getting Auto-kicked for no reason

CaptainBebop, welcome to the forums and thanks for reaching out to us about this problem. New accounts need to submit a whitelist request to avoid being automatically kicked from games due to additional safeguards against hackers that have been added to the map.

More information about the whitelist process is here:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ting-a-request

Basically, you either use the automatic form (in the link above), or you submit a manual request in the following subforum:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...-List-Requests

Please let us know if you encounter any difficulty in the process and hopefully, you'll be able to play Mafia again soon!
    Last edited by DarknessB; June 23rd, 2016 at 10:47 PM.

3. ISO #3

Hello, I am a new member. I am a little confused and need a little guidance. I was introduced to this game by my brother and I really liked it so i continued playing. Needless to say, I'm hooked. I am trying to get onto the game only to find out that I am banned and need to do what is known as a whitelist request, Here is the problem with that. I know my role, but not my ID number so I am a little stuck and do not know where to find it. Is there any way that you can possibly help me, DarknessB?

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by hitarri19 View Post
    Hello, I am a new member. I am a little confused and need a little guidance. I was introduced to this game by my brother and I really liked it so i continued playing. Needless to say, I'm hooked. I am trying to get onto the game only to find out that I am banned and need to do what is known as a whitelist request, Here is the problem with that. I know my role, but not my ID number so I am a little stuck and do not know where to find it. Is there any way that you can possibly help me, DarknessB?
    If you open a replay of one of the times you were kicked, you will see a list of ID numbers for each player in the game pop up right before the replay boots you. You can also find it by going into your SC2 user folder - one of the folders will be named your account ID.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6