1. ISO #1

ZmanZimms-1-S2-1-1282394

Account Name: ZmanZimms
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1282394
    In-Game Name: MAN BEAR PIG

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Unknown

Summary: Rolls Jailor.

All of the report happens during Day 1. Through a series of lynches, eventually #2 reveals as mayor. After the mayor reveals and votes innocent on someone, #9 (ZmanZimms) then jails the mayor.
    Night 1: He is acting really weird. He says "the voices are telling me to kill you, i cannot resist" and kills the Mayor. Later in the replay he then claims that he did not do it. The fact that he lies about doing it clearly means he did it purposely.

jailor kills mayor.SC2Replay
    Last edited by Unknown1234; June 22nd, 2016 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #2
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    ZmanZimms:Correct. 1-S2-1-1282394

Respective Hotkeys
    ctrl+4

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, Mafia won given that Town lost their Government and Town was focused on finding the Kidnapper.

Summary
    ZmanZimms(#9) roles Jailor.
    Day 1: He decides to Jail #14, numerous people are put on trial, finally the Mayor reveals. 9 changes his jail target to #2, the Mayor.
    Night 1: In jail #9 continues to grief #2 and executes him. Writes his last will to "i tried to jail n2 but i was murdered by n10"

Night Chat: Claims he tried to jail #10 but was role blocked

The fact that he changed his jailed target to #2 immediately after they revealed as Mayor shows he intentionally tried to throw.

Previous Offenses
    None.

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing

Recommended Action
    Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for your review
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Last edited by AIVION; June 23rd, 2016 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Merged post instead of keeping it deleted for clutter's sake.

3. ISO #3