Testing / Feedback - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73
  1. #41

  2. #42

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    So:

    When in the lobby before the game. I think if you are not the first person waiting. The Chat will not refresh automatically for you (Something along those lines)

    I would recommend working on the hosting ability, and the waiting in lobby ability. This would improve the ability to test for bugs.
    Perhaps dont let it auto-start
    Because right now Voss has to set the rolelist to the exact number of people he knows will join (Any less game wont start, any more and it creates another lobby)


    Other than that it seems to be fun.
    I have to figure out a good system to let people leave the game, and/or kick people. Trying to avoid sc2mafia troll lobbies

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  3. #43

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I have to figure out a good system to let people leave the game, and/or kick people. Trying to avoid sc2mafia troll lobbies
    ^^ sure we can figure something out. But a basic one would do for now.

    If you want a quick suggestion for the short term. Allow current active forum members to host Lobby's and games. Because if they troll we can stop them.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  4. #44

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    Are we done? Noooo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  5. #45

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    I added a normal setup page, it's live now.

    BUT ITS COMPLETELY UNTESTED.

    you've been warned. if anyone wants to play around with it, I won't get a chance until tomorrow morning.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  6. #46

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I added a normal setup page, it's live now.

    BUT ITS COMPLETELY UNTESTED.

    you've been warned. if anyone wants to play around with it, I won't get a chance until tomorrow morning.
    Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  7. #47

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I added a normal setup page, it's live now.

    BUT ITS COMPLETELY UNTESTED.

    you've been warned. if anyone wants to play around with it, I won't get a chance until tomorrow morning.
    Seems to be fine, I'll give a shaky stamp of approval before I actually test it with people.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  8. #48

  9. #49

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    Gotta figure out a better way to handle people that want spaces in their names, but that'd require quite a bit of rework on my end. Figure I'd just disable that for now.

    it's up now.
    Last edited by Voss; June 15th, 2016 at 04:41 PM.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  10. #50

  11. #51

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hum, I tried to see how this looked but the moment I join a game and I see the setup the chat says my connection with the server has been terminated...

    TERMINATE YOUR MOTHER, SERVER!
    give it another shot, you might have been trying as I was pushing some changes.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  12. #52

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    i de-selected the typing space and i can't type. RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  13. #53

  14. #54

  15. #55

  16. #56

  17. #57

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Looks like it's working nicely
    There are some theories that hosts don't get that error, strangely... Super jack, not working for you?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  18. #58

  19. #59

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    figured it out. If it happens again (which it shouldn't), it's not because of the bug I fixed.

    So the problem was that the day 0 day chat (the pregame talking) would only push out to people that were in the game before the first word was said. when day 1 rolls around, all the players have joined, so it would never be an issue.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  20. #60

    Re: Testing / Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    figured it out. If it happens again (which it shouldn't), it's not because of the bug I fixed.

    So the problem was that the day 0 day chat (the pregame talking) would only push out to people that were in the game before the first word was said. when day 1 rolls around, all the players have joined, so it would never be an issue.
    Splendid work!
    Cryptonic made this sig

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •