Suggestion for the site: Colored Text
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Suggestion for the site: Colored Text

This is like a basic thing a forum should have. They could be used to prepare FM Role Lists and things like that in case you're going out and you need to post role lists in your game. In that case you would just use your colors.

Or preparing read lists. That way you can create them, color them, and so without having to have it be boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

Re: Suggestion for the site: Colored Text

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    This is like a basic thing a forum should have. They could be used to prepare FM Role Lists and things like that in case you're going out and you need to post role lists in your game. In that case you would just use your colors.

Or preparing read lists. That way you can create them, color them, and so without having to have it be boring.
    This is already implemented. -rep

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Washu View Post
    But what is the code in game to type colored text?
    Highlighting your text ingame in any way is not encouraged since it can lead to problems like a disguiser not being able to disguise the player who does this unless they have the ability and points to use colored text themselves, so I'll pass on that one.

9. ISO #9

This is a legal issue. After the mod caused an actual seizure during bestmas, the State of California ordered DR to remove bright colors from all of his current and future products, which apparently includes this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

10. ISO #10

BREAKING NEWS: California ruins everything, AGAIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    This is a legal issue. After the mod caused an actual seizure during bestmas, the State of California ordered DR to remove bright colors from all of his current and future products, which apparently includes this forum.
    Wait what?! Are these damn letters illegal?!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :