Rocket Grunt
    Rocket Grunt

Mewtwo

Rolecards

Spoiler : Town :

No Human nor Pokémon role is unique.

Possible Human Roles

Nurse Joy

Attempt to heal a player each night. If they are a pokemon, they will be protected from attacks and captures. If they are a human, they will be role blocked for the night. If successful in preventing an attack or capture, you will receive feedback that you prevented and attack or capture, but not which action you prevented. The player who was successfully healed will receive feedback similar to yours. Roleblocked players are informed of being roleblocked.

Officer Jenny

Arrest a player each night. The player is role blocked for the night and removed for any night chat they are a part of. On nights following a no lynch, you may execute the arrested player (1 charge).

Professor Oak

Analyze a player each night. You will learn if they are a human or a Pokemon.

PokéMart Employee

Give out two items each night to two different players. You may not give out both items to the same player on any given night.

Your inventory is as follows:

Evolution Stone x2
    X Attack x2
    X Defend x4

If you survive long enough to run out of items, you will receive 2 items each night to distribute (items chosen randomly)

WIP

Gym Leader

WIP

Elite Four

WIP

Bug Catcher

Can send a anonymous message at night. The anonymous message will be delivered to any bug Pokemon in the game, regardless of alignment.

Youngster

WIP

Camper

Plays music around the campfire. Can sing a song at night that will be published anonymously to the town each day.

PokéManiac

Invoke two players in a Pokemon trade at night. The trade will cause the players to switch positions, causing any actions to be redirected to the other player with whom they were traded. You may not trade yourself with another player.

Pokemon with the trade evolution condition will evolve if traded with another Pokemon. They will not evolve if traded with a human.

Kanto Resident

No special abilities

Possible Pokémon Roles

LickitungZed

Never found without a cake in his mouth. If he eats enough cake, becomes a shiny LickitungZed and wins the game.

Mew

Cannot be captured by Team Rocket.

Can reveal role to the Town at any time by pm'ing the host. The host will publicly reveal at the earliest convenience. Your votes then count as 3 votes.

Articuno

Cannot be captured by Team Rocket
    WIP

Zapdos

WIP

Moltres

WIP

Eevee

No special abilities.

If given an evolution stone, immediately evolve into Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon and gain that evolution's ability. You may only choose one of the three and you will remain with that choice during the duration of the game.

Vaporeon ability: WIP

Jolteon ability: WIP

Flareon ability: WIP

Ditto

Copy a dead Town Pokemon's role from the graveyard. You receive all remaining charges of their abilite(s). If there were no charges remaining, you receive 1 charge.

Pikachu

WIP

Growlithe

WIP

Clefairy

WIP

Metapod

WIP

Beedrill

WIP

Psyduck

WIP

Magikarp

Can use splash. This does nothing.

More to come, WIP

Spoiler : Pokémon Trainer Red and Blue :

Pokémon Trainer Red/Pokémon Trainer Blue

In the pre-game stage, you must choose a starter Pokémon. Your choices are Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur. This Pokémon is not a player, but rather gives you an ability to use each night. If you are eliminated, your starter and it's ability goes with you.

If you and your rival Pokémon Trainer Red/Pokémon Trainer Blue choose the same starter Pokémon, neither of you will receive it. You will be assigned another starter of the two remaining by random. Your rival will receive the other starter.

After both starters are assigned, you will be informed which starter your rival Pokémon Trainer Red/Pokémon Trainer Blue has chosen/been assigned.

You may attempt to capture a Pokémon each night. If a capture fails you will not be informed as to why.

In addition may also use your starter's ability at night each night.

Starter Pokémon choices

Charmander

WIP

Squirtle

WIP

Bulbasaur

WIP

Spoiler : Team Rocket :

Giovanni

At the beginning of the game you are assigned a random Rocket Pokemon. This Pokemon is not a player, but rather an ability that can be used at night.

You may forgo your Pokemon's ability to switch your or your teammate's pokemon out for a different random
    Team Rocket Pokemon. You may only change 1 pokemon per night. Previously cycled pokemon may cycle back in by random. Pokemon belonging to one of the two Rocket Grunt's that are cycling out may perform their night action on the night they are cycled.

You share a factional night chat with Team Rocket.

You have a factional night kill. You or either
    Rocket Grunt can perform the kill in addition to your night action.

You are immune to detection and immune to night kills.

You may, at any time, release
    any Pokemon on your team in an attempt to capture a Pokemon at night. This can only be attempted once. Released Pokemon may not use their abilities on the night they are released. Released Pokemon cannot cycle back into play, and the player who's Pokemon is released will no longer have a night action (you may still use your cycle on your teammates if your Pokemon is the one released). If you are successful in capturing a Pokemon, they will join your faction.

Rocket Grunt

At the beginning of the game you are assigned a random Rocket Pokemon. This Pokemon is not a player, but rather an ability that can be used at night.

You share a factional night chat with
    Team Rocket

Possible Rocket Grunt Pokemon

These pokemon are unique roles. Only one can exists of each. Cycled out Pokemon may cycle back in.

Zubat

Confuse a player at night, forcing them to target someone of your choice

Raticate

Track one player at night, learning who they visited and who visited them

Koffing

Shroud a player in toxic gasses, roleblocking them

Ekans

Meowth

Drowsee

Target a player at night and possess their dream, replacing their feedback with fake feedback

Cubone

WIP

Spoiler : Mewtwo :

WIP. Will be badass. Night immune, detection immune, night kill and wirh multiple abilities it can choose from to use in addition to the night kill.

Capture Mechanics

All town Pokémon roles and Mewtwo can be captured by Pokémon Trainer Red, Pokemon Trainer Blue, or Team Rocket. If they are captured they share a night chat with their new faction and their win condition changes to match the new factions win condition.

Certain Pokémon may have specific capture conditions which are listed on their rolecard

Pokemon that are captured carry over their abilities and any remaining charges to their new faction, with Mewtwo being the exception

Pokémon Trainer Red and
    Pokemon Trainer Blue can only capture two Pokémon each in the entire span of the game.
    Team Rocket can only capture one Pokémon over the entire span of the game.

Evolution Mechanics

Some Pokemon have the chance to evolve. Each Pokemon that can evolve will have their evolve condition in their rolecard.

Pokemon that evolve will gain an additional ability that may be used.

Evolve Conditions:

1 - Receive an evolution stone

2 - Be captured

3 - Be traded

Win Conditions

Town: Eliminate Team Rocket, Mewtwo, and have at least 1 surviving member at the end of the game

Team Rocket: Eliminate or capture Mewtwo and eliminate the Town or achieve a situation in which this is inevitable

Pokémon Trainer Red: Eliminate or capture Mewtwo and eliminate Pokémon Trainer Blue and any captured blue Pokémon and have at least one surviving member at the end of the game

Pokémon Trainer Blue: Eliminate or capture Mewtwo and eliminate Pokémon Trainer Red and any captured red Pokémon and have at least one surviving member at the end of the game

Mewtwo: If not captured, free the Pokémon by eliminating every human in the game (Giovanni, Team Rocket Grunts, Pokémon Trainer Red, Pokémon Trainer Blue, and all Town that are human). It is not necessary to eliminate captured Pokémon of any faction. If all humans die and Mewtwo remains free, Mewtwo wins alone.

If any Pokémon is captured (including Mewtwo), their win condition will change to match the win condition of whoever captured them. Pokémon can only be captured once.

Humans cannot be captured.

WIP

Last edited by BananaCucho; December 8th, 2016 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

Re: M-FM The Wrath of Mewtwo

/Pre-sign!!! (not because I like pokemon, but I see a lot of potential here.)
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    It'll be ready by the next poll, so make sure you're around to vote in like three to six months or however long it is
    LOL I didn't see the green at first. I am messing up a lot of things today.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Now we know if one trainer manages to get Charmander, the other trainer MUST be Gyrlander.
    Now everyone is gonna choose Bulbasaur specifically to get Gylander lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
    lel. I don't think I need to explain.
    Sorry, i have been off today.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Muk
    Psyduck
    Metapod
    Meowth
    Haunter
    Abra
    Snorlax
    Farfetch'd
    Jigglypuff
    Digglett
    Lapras

Omg i dont know XD
    YOU'RE HUNG UP ON AN ANCIENT SYSTEM, GEN 1 FAG

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    gengar - maybe some ability like dreameater that kills a target if they are asleep at night (no action)
    Smart, I like it. Cit killer. Would be more antitown tho

Edit: dreameater could be post-capture move

Might be better to think of moves that can become night actions, then choose the pokemon that way

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Make some gen 1s that evolve via stones, then make a TPR a stone vendor that can evolve them
    I thought of doing evolutions. I have a lot of time to think about how it might work but I may bit implement it because at the moment it's making my head explode

The stones is a good idea though. Eevee would be an interesting one with 3 evolution options
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28