Jail SucessxD
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Jail SucessxD

1. ISO #1

Jail SucessxD

Me: HELLO THERE DUST; I AM TAKING A RISK BY JAILING YOU--AS I HAVE NO LEADS ON YOUR ROLE--BUT YOU DO SEEM QUITE SUSPICIOUS TO ME; PLEASE CLAIM NOW AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR OPINIONS ON THE ROLES OF PLAYERS AND WHO YOU THINK THE DEMONS ARE---------END

Dust
    : Sup. I was not able to post this last day (catharsis). I was out of town for its entirety. I shall update myself to what had happened. From what I read of the night thread it looks like Ambient was sentenced to be lynched but he survived. This means that he is either a) you (unlikely as your Romans would have claimed for you) or b) Lucy. I claim Shepherd. In my signature is a number that looks like a ratio. It is not. Look up Luke 2:8 (Bible verse).

Me:

Dust: Okay so I lied. I'm a sinner. I think I have a demon sealed within. If and when I go over to sin do you want to give them a message through me? Rome is the one true neutral in this game and you should hedge yourself against anything and everything. Here is my list of what I had before this last day and night thread (I haven't updated it because I need to go through it with my comb)

When I started this list I copied it from the directory. I put numbers there for my ease. If there is a space, it means that person died.

1.Ambient-Lucy
    2.Ash -Poss. Sinner
    3.Auckmid I have no notes on him. sorry
    4.BorkBot -Humanity PR

6.Capitalier-semi-troll. reading into things. Humanity

8.Clawtrocity-tryin to manipulate town/humanity. perhaps Eternity?-I think he might be Lucifer/Jesus trying to die-Claw wants others to suicide for him. (after the ambient fiasco, I think he is either Eternity or PR humanity
    9.CmG- talks in third person about town/Humanity (poss. one of the 3 factions)

11.Dimwit-Shepherd very much so. but also not reading into much
    12.divemaster127- I have no notes on him. sorry
    13.Dust-sinner
    14.FalseTruth-poss. pretending not knowing whats going on-not sin or Roman (he could be WIFOMing-anti roman-Claims that Claw is Jesus
    15.Fragos-poss. sinner (if not sinner then Humanity PR)
    16.fred-semi-lurker
    17.Ganondorf-reading into stuffs -poss. commoner
    18.Goonswarm-Being healed by a "claimed" doc
    19.hamslyx-lurker
    20.Illidan-Not roman, thinks I am possibly Roman
    21.J-lurker
    22.jaczac-sorry. no notes on him either
    23.Kromos-doesn't know WIFOM-claimed citizen
    24.Lunavium-possible sinner turned demon (leviathan)
    25.McPwnage-poss. commoner
    26.MileS
    27.MrSmarter
    28.nanosystem PR

30.NorthStar-troll. wants to survive. poss humanity or sin
    31.oops_ur_dead-thinks he knows Jesus but is worried about the Romans-basically asks for angel protection-Thinks that FT is jesus. Lost his angel protection. reading into stuffs. poss. commoner.
    32.Perotto-Elixir
    33.philie-was on raiden's suspicion list- semi-lurker
    34.Raiden-Knows what Eternity wants-claims to not be on same side as vornskr-Asks Illican and me for our opinions on the other. semi-lurker
    35.RandomNumbers0-Claims Rabbi/Doc
    36.Rumpel1408-poss. roman
    37.steeznuts-lurker
    38.suicidaln00b Claimed Sinner
    39.Sumikoko- poss. sinner. has good ideas

42.vornksr-I read him as a Humanity PR. He is pro-lynching sinners. I have down that he could be using WIFOM and that he might be a sinner himself, but that it is unlikely.-Claims Humanity
    43.wolfcheese-Humanity- sort of worried about the Romans

45.Zack-actually reading-PR
    Dust: Oh, I forgot to mention that I have no notes on MileS or MrSmarter. They don't post as much for me to get a read on them.

Dust: Do you want me to set an agenda for the next day?
    If I am a demon would you like set up a code to communicate between Sin and Romans? This code would be entirely on my part until one of you Romans decide to communicate back.

If we do create this code we should start with a code that means "I am a demon"

What do you think?

Dust: Oh, so you don't want to talk now? That's a shame.

Me: I AM GOING TO CONSULT WITH MY TEAMATES BEFORE MAKING A FINAL DESICION; UNFORTUNATELY--ETERNITY HAS US IN A TIGHT POSITION; DO YOU KNOW FOR CERTAIN IF YOU ARE A DEMON-----------END

Dust: I do not know for certain. That is why I propose the code. Take your time
    Last edited by ; December 4th, 2011 at 05:25 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Jail SucessxD

Lastly, I forgot to post the rest of the Yapyap chat. For the most part, it was relitively useless, or only useful if he was alive, but there was 1 interesting post...

Yapyap: So are you Ash or Rumpel?

Not sure how useful this is, but Yapyap saw all the post counts go up for the people with night chats at the beggining. Ash and Rumpel are most likely Angels/Jesus.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5