Thread: Mafia Auto Win

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Mafia Auto Win

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Citizen wins ties against mafia in most saves
    ^

This is correct. It's an option on citizen. I think it was added to try to get more citizens into games by giving them a niche power (citizens by nature of the role shouldn't have any powers so this was some sorta outside compromise.)

Pretty sure there's an achievement tied into this somewhere iirc.

Dunno why you lynched an auditor over a town though considering auditor wins with you lol.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealXyzzy View Post
    so i was playing as god father and it was me auditor and a citizen, i lynched the auditor and i skipped shooting the citizen because they could have been a vet or ect so i left it to the morning where a Citizen vs Godfather, i would expect a god father win but it gave it to the citizen, Explanation please
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    ^

This is correct. It's an option on citizen. I think it was added to try to get more citizens into games by giving them a niche power (citizens by nature of the role shouldn't have any powers so this was some sorta outside compromise.)

Dunno why you lynched an auditor over a town though considering auditor wins with you lol.
    Because he underestimated the power of Shitizen. That's his fault. Try to read citizen power next time....they're more danger than your worst nightmare
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; May 25th, 2016 at 12:34 AM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealXyzzy View Post
    I did understatement the power of a shitizen... my plan was to lynch auditor but i didnt believe that he audited the other guy, so instead of risking him being a vet i was gonna wait 1 night make him waste an alert and then kill him... then the citizen won and i was like mindfu**ed
    Mindfucked = confirmed nightmare
    Good game lel

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    ^

Hammer and Sickle is the achievement. If you survive until the end of the game as a Citizen, you should get the tiebreak over the Mafia or Triad. Note that this tiebreak does NOT apply with respect to any neutrals -- e.g. and Auditor and Citizen goes to the Auditor. Many mod players hate Citizen with a fiery passion -- the tiebreak is a tiny concession to make.