2. Firebringer
    3. PLZLEAVEDUCKK
    4. MattZed
    5. Kovath
    6. Helz
    7. Unknown1234

Reserves

1. GameFreak

Friendly reminder that this is an experimental setup and may not be to everyone's tastes. Reading the setup is highly recommended before signing.
    Last edited by Calix; May 24th, 2016 at 03:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM QT 3.14 [Sign Ups]

/sign if it starts in the next 48 hours. Otherwise /unsign or I will have to replace out on the 30th

I will not be offended 1 bit if you run the game with someone who is actually able to commit as opposed to putting me in with these conditions
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    /sign if it starts in the next 48 hours. Otherwise /unsign or I will have to replace out on the 30th

I will not be offended 1 bit if you run the game with someone who is actually able to commit as opposed to putting me in with these conditions
    One more sign and I'll probably insta-start the game.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

/sign me In Calix
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #7

Well that's sorted. Role cards will be sent out via PM/ Skype shortly. Game will start in approximately 1 hour.