S-FM: Stay Classy (Signups)
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM: Stay Classy

Assuming this starts soon, this game doesn't sound like it'll take too long to finish.

I will probably regret this either way.

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Re: S-FM: Stay Classy (Signups)

/reserve

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Is my games giving players PTSD or something? Lol.
    Damn right, son.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Changing my /reseve to a /sign because I want to rekt Banana and Calix really hard.
    Day 1 lynch confirmed

GG <3

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

You mean Day 1 MISLYNCH, don't you?

No, we're obviously scum buddies and I'm using you to work on those bussing skillz.

26. ISO #26

@Whad , as a pregame comment, if I get into this game and you refuse to give your town reads with some insanely scummy comment about just needing to trust you, I will lead a policy lynch against you, period. This is not a threat, but a promise. It is off the charts scummy play and seems to be engrained in your meta for some reason. I'm not sure what site you come from, but that shit simply does not fly here.
    Last edited by DarknessB; May 22nd, 2016 at 10:13 AM.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Le /sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Will do.

"1v1 me in rl bruh"

Fuckin fite me irl 3pm behind the school w/ parental supervision

innit

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Congrats for beating the new guy in a totally illuminati favored save.

NOW DIE.
    Is Final Fantasy VII a better example? We fucking rekt you despite you being Mayor and having RNG TPRs on your side.

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Is Final Fantasy VII a better example? We fucking rekt you despite you being Mayor and having RNG TPRs on your side.
    I was Town in FF7 and acknowledge that we were completely eviscerated. The fact that a Mayor survived the entire game after revealing suggests that neither Banana nor Calix were particularly afraid of you. I've never seen that before and hope never to see it again.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Can I archon with @Calix ?
    Matrix confirmed...if RLVG accepts, of course

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Unfortunately, host already said no to hydras / archons / hybrids / whatever you want to call them.
    Shh. I'll just implement my idea of having the host play the game with the Mafia Wars setup then.

This is MZ, the dude with the cutting-edge ideas, so he'll obviously accept ;)

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    @Whad , as a pregame comment, if I get into this game and you refuse to give your town reads with some insanely scummy comment about just needing to trust you, I will lead a policy lynch against you, period. This is not a threat, but a promise. It is off the charts scummy play and seems to be engrained in your meta for some reason. I'm not sure what site you come from, but that shit simply does not fly here.
    Hey bud, you are totally entitled to your own opinion here, but in RVS and the early game I am never going to reveal townreads that verge on TPR hunting. That just gives scum more insight on who to nightkill. I'm happy to discuss this further with you via PM if you are interested.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Hey bud, you are totally entitled to your own opinion here, but in RVS and the early game I am never going to reveal townreads that verge on TPR hunting. That just gives scum more insight on who to nightkill. I'm happy to discuss this further with you via PM if you are interested.
    Appreciate your invitation to chat about this via PM, but seems better to post here so we can get other people's takes as well given this is FM strategy point worth discussing further.

There's a big difference between overtly announcing to everyone that you think someone is a TPR and merely explaining how their actions could come from a Town perspective without revealing the TPR part of your thought process. No one is suggesting that you need to spell it out for the scum that explicitly -- i.e. "I think X is Town because they are acting like a TPR for these reasons...". We can both agree that would be insane and TPR hunting detrimental to the Town.

That having been said, your way of obfuscating Town reads is more likely to get you discredited / mislynched as Town than prevent TPRs from being revealed. This is a game of deception -- announcing a read and telling someone that they simply have to trust such read for reasons that you are choosing not to explain sets of giant flashing sirens in the heads of many players. In fact, when you did so in POD's game is when I started really scumreading you given how odd and unhelpful that was.

Basically, you need to "show your work" to have credibility as a Town member -- otherwise, you shouldn't even bother saying someone is Town in your eyes because it's of no persuasive value and doesn't help move the Town's discussion forward. In fact, it sticks out as scummy to try to present your view without backing it up with any reasoning. People aren't going to believe you merely because you say we should trust you -- that's just not how Mafia works, lol.
    Last edited by DarknessB; May 22nd, 2016 at 10:14 PM.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Premature replacement is taking place.
    We'll see if this game starts by the 27th.
    Question: Why has it/ is it taking 4 days to start the game?