S-FM Cul-De-Sac
Register

User Tag List

Thread: S-FM Cul-De-Sac

1. ISO #1

S-FM Cul-De-Sac

Ready for Review

RP
    A place where everyone knows each other, but doesn't really know each other.

Role List
    Neighbor
    Neighbor
    Neighbor
    Neighbor
    Neighbor
    Neighbor

Puppet
    Mastermind

New Resident

Spoiler : Roles :

Neighbor
    You have no abilities at night.
    Puppet
    You know who the Mastermind is.
    Mastermind
    Each day, you may select what 50% (rounded up) of the players night chats are consisted of.
    Each night chat may only have a maximum of 3 people in it, and a minimum of zero.
    You know who the Puppet is.
    New Resident
    During night 0, you may choose to be Cooperative, or Uncooperative, which will determine future role transformations.
    At the start of day 1, you receive your new role, Intellectual, Commanding, or Unwilling
    Intellectual
    If you chose Cooperative, upon the death of two Neighbors, you gain 1 charge of an ability that can be used during the day to make everyone a part of a single public night chat for the next night cycle.
    If you chose Uncooperative, upon the death of a Sinister, you gain 1 charge of an ability that can be used during the day that gives you, and the remaining Sinister a private night chat, and ensures that no other night chats will be made next night cycle.
    Commanding
    If you chose Cooperative, upon the death of two Neighbors, you gain the ability to publically reveal yourself as a Government Official, your alignment changes to Town. After you reveal, the Mastermind is unable to manipulate what night chat you are put in.
    If you chose Uncooperative, upon the death of a Sinister, you gain the ability to silence a player during the day, they are unable to become a part of a night chat the following night, and may only post "I am Blackmailed" once, and vote or unvote twice during the following day. Your alignment changes to Sinister. The other living Sinister becomes informed of who you are, and you are informed of who the other living Sinister is. You may not silence a player twice.
    Unwilling
    Your role does not change.

Feedback

Spoiler : : :
    You were attacked last night, and subsequently died.
    You are a part of a night chat
    Participants: XXX, YYY and ZZZ
    Link:
    You are not a part of any night chat.
    You were silenced during the day, you are not a part of any night chat, and you are unable to speak the following day, you may however post "I am Blackmailed" and may vote or unvote twice during the following day.

Special Mechanics
    Friendly Neighbors: Every night, after the mastermind chooses 50% of who gets put in what night chat, the remaining players are randomly chosen to be randomly placed in night chats consisted of random players. These night chats change every night. You are not guaranteed to be placed in a night chat every night, nor are you guaranteed to not be placed in a night chat every night.

Mechanics
    Days and Nights are 24 hours.
    The Sinister do not share a night chat
    Last wills are allowed, however last wills are only revealed to players that shared a night chat with that player when they died, if a player is lynched during the day, their last will is publically revealed.
    Lynches will be handled by the automated lynch system using [vote] tags, with a 51% hammer, all lynches are optional.
    All actions must be PM'd to me 1 hour before each cycle ends.
    Game starts night 0, which transitions into Day 1 24 hours after the start of night 0.
    Suicide will not be allowed.
    Cause of death will be revealed.
    Roles will be revealed upon death.
    The Sinister share a factional night kill.

OoO
    Day:
    A: All day actions are submitted.
    B: Lynches happen
    C:: Day Ends
    Night:
    0.1: Night chats are randomly generated
    1: Sinister Kill

Win Conditions
    Town: Have 1 or more member(s) alive to eliminate all Sinister.
    Sinister: Have 1 or more member(s) alive to eliminate all Town.
    New Resident: Survive to the end, or fulfill the win condition of your new alignment.

The Ten Commandments Rules:

1. Inactive players will be replaced or modkilled at host discretion.

2. White Bold Text shall not be used by mere mortals, this text shall be used only by me.

3. Players are not allowed to post screenshots.

4. Do not post links to other websites.

5. Videos and photos must be in spoilers.

6. Excessive insulting is not allowed.

7. Thou who edit or delete thine post shall be smited.

8. Quoting any host to player communication (excluding feedback) will result in an immediate modkill.

9. Usage of invisible ink is not allowed.

10. Communicating with players or through third parties about the game is strictly forbidden

Last edited by deathworlds; May 20th, 2016 at 06:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Cul-De-Sac

How is the New Resident's role determined?
    The Mastermind can put themselves in a group correct? What measures have you put in place so POE isn't easy for town to do based on the groups the Mastermind choses?

If the remaining players are:

Neighbor
    Neighbor
    Puppet
    Mastermind
    New Resident (uncooperative)

After 2 nights if Town doesn't lynch scum they have no way of winning?

One last question for now: How long does the Mastermind have to make their decision on what groups to choose? When is this decided by and how long do they have to think about it?
    Last edited by Quick; May 21st, 2016 at 01:15 AM.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    How is the New Resident's role determined?

For the sake of WIFOM, that will not be discussed.
    The Mastermind can put themselves in a group correct? What measures have you put in place so POE isn't easy for town to do based on the groups the Mastermind choses?

Mastermind just has to be clever about what he does, he does not have to choose to manipulate any of the chats and can make all of the night chats normally form (randomly assigned)

If the remaining players are:

Neighbor
    Neighbor
    Puppet
    Mastermind
    New Resident (uncooperative)

After 2 nights if Town doesn't lynch scum they have no way of winning?

In that scenario, the New Resident is not officially aligned with the sinister yet, and can still choose to vote with the town in the case that the sinister reveals.

One last question for now: How long does the Mastermind have to make their decision on what groups to choose? When is this decided by and how long do they have to think about it?

The Mastermind makes his selection during the day, and it has to be submitted before the official days end. (The Mastermind effectively has 23 hours to make his decision.)
    Responses in Bold White
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    but if New Resident votes mafia, then they become mafia (if they choose uncooperative) right? so that would mean it would now be 2 town vs 2 mafia, which would be a win for mafia right?
    I suppose, but this scenario would only happen if 2 mis-lynches happen along with mafia killing only neighbors, which has a lower probability of happening then you think.
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Seeing as the scum have no night chat, how is it determined who completes the Kill and who the kill is done On?

If you are not put in a night chat, you will not have your last will posted to anyone correct?

Is the point of night 0 to have night chats before day 1 as well? I assume there would be no kills and the Mastermind couldn't pick his 50% correct? Or is it just for the New Resident to pick a role?
    Last edited by Unknown1234; July 26th, 2016 at 07:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #8

I am no longer interested in hosting this.
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #9