S-FM POLITICO (12P)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM POLITICO (12P)

S-FM POLITICO
    This will be a game based solely on discussion, reads, reading reads, reading votes, and reading night actions. There are no investigative roles. There is no feedback, as all information will be present in opening post each day.

Congressman
    Congressman
    Congressman
    Governor
    Judge
    Mayor
    States Attorney
    Voter
    Voter
    Voter
    Voter
    Voter

Rolecards:

Congressman
    Action: None.
    • Shares anonymous day & night chat with other Congressmen.

Governor
    Action: Target one person at night, pardoning them from lynch the following day.
    • Cannot self target.
    • Cannot pardon same person 2 nights in a row.

Judge
    Action: Target one person at night, making their vote count for 0 the following day.
    • Can self target.

Mayor
    • Revealed at the start of the game as Mayor.
    • Vote counts for 2.

States Attorney
    Action: Target one person at night, placing an anonymous vote on them the following day.
    • This vote cannot be changed in the day.
    • Still can vote for other players, or same player, with regular vote.
    • Can self target.

Voter
    • None.

Special Mechanics:
    • 2-3 Players will be "Corrupt".
    • Corrupt players will share a night chat and have a factional night kill.
    • A Corrupt Player must forgo their night action in order to carry out the factional kill.

Game Mechanics:
    • Days are 48 hours long.
    • Nights are 24 hours long.
    • Night actions must be received 1 hour before night ends.
    • Votes will be done with the Vote Count tags.
    • Lynch locks day @ >50% majority.

Rules:
    • No out of game communication.
    • No editing posts.
    • No lurking.
    • No personal attacks.

Win Conditions:
    Town: Eliminate the Corrupt members of Town.
    Corrupt: Eliminate the Town, or have nothing able to prevent this from happening.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM POLITICO

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    So this game is simulating the actual Congress?

On a more serious note, is the 2-3 because you don't want to reveal the exact number or will it be randomned or something?
    No, if that was the case the game should have 10 corrupt players.

Anyway, I think I just fell in love with this setup. I love roles that interact with day-time and votes.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

So this game is simulating the actual Congress?

On a more serious note, is the 2-3 because you don't want to reveal the exact number or will it be randomned or something?
    All of the above lol
    It's not specified as I want unknown factor to be part of the game. I may choose to random or handpick.

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    will mayor keep his vote in a mylo/lylo situations, seems unfair if mayor is scum aligned
    Yes, they would keep votes in MYLO/LYLO. If a scum Mayor survives until MYLO/LYLO, then good for that Player!

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Will it be clearly stated who the targets of the Governor, States Attorney, and the Judge are?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Will it be clearly stated who the targets of the Governor, States Attorney, and the Judge are?
    Yes. The Governor target will be announced at the start of the day, the Judge target will have Mayor tags in OP with 0 votes, and the States Attorney target will have an anonymous account voting for him at the start of the day.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

What's stopping town from policy lynching Mayor D1 so that they don't have to risk him later?
    Not a thing lol
    Just might be good to see interaction of other roles with the Mayor.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

19. ISO #19

The Mayor is hardly the only thing that's risky, right? In the end it all just comes down to finding and lynching scum.

Like consider some of these MyLo and LyLo shenanigans:

3v2, Judge is corrupted and targets the Town Mayor. Town can't lynch.
    3v2, Town has Mayor but the States Attorney is corrupted, puts a vote on a townie and the two scum log on and insta-lynch em.
    3v2, Town Judge targets a scum, but he's States Attorney and his teammates is Mayor so they can lynch a townie.
    4v2, the Mayor and States Attorney are corrupted and they instantly stack 4 votes on a townie.

The chaos, lol.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

20. ISO #20

The Mayor is hardly the only thing that's risky, right? In the end it all just comes down to finding and lynching scum.

Like consider some of these MyLo and LyLo shenanigans:

3v2, Judge is corrupted and targets the Town Mayor. Town can't lynch.
    3v2, Town has Mayor but the States Attorney is corrupted, puts a vote on a townie and the two scum log on and insta-lynch em.
    3v2, Town Judge targets a scum, but he's States Attorney and his teammates is Mayor so they can lynch a townie.
    4v2, the Mayor and States Attorney are corrupted and they instantly stack 4 votes on a townie.

The chaos, lol.
    And if Town is fearful that the Mayor might be scum, maybe a Town Judge will target him to negate the threat lol.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

@Cryptonic , now that things are looking possible, wanna host this soon?

How do you intend to implement the anonymous vote for the States Attorney?

It is theoretically possible that the final two alive will be the Mayor and States Attorney, of opposite factions. If the States Attorney uses their extra vote on the Mayor, the game will be decided by whoever can vote first. Is this behavior intended?

If I were playing this game, I would likely propose a policy D1 lynch on the mayor, simply because of the havoc they could cause if allowed to live to MYLO/LYLO as scum. I am worried that this is actually so much the logical town move that it defeats the role.
    Last edited by MattZed; July 17th, 2016 at 08:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

26. ISO #26

@Cryptonic , now that things are looking possible, wanna host this soon?

How do you intend to implement the anonymous vote for the States Attorney?

It is theoretically possible that the final two alive will be the Mayor and States Attorney, of opposite factions. If the States Attorney uses their extra vote on the Mayor, the game will be decided by whoever can vote first. Is this behavior intended?

If I were playing this game, I would likely propose a policy D1 lynch on the mayor, simply because of the havoc they could cause if allowed to live to MYLO/LYLO as scum. I am worried that this is actually so much the logical town move that it defeats the role.
    Sure thing.

The States Attorney vote will be done by a smurf account that I will use to post the vote immediately after the start of day.

Yes, that will be intended as the Mayor can still vote the States Attorney, which counters the "nothing be able to prevent this from happening" part of the Corrupt wincon.

You're right, scum definitely would try to push a policy lynch on the Town Mayor d1 :P That being said, the Mayor being around vote a day or two when one of the other ways to read people is role interaction + votes seems to be counter-productive for Town.

27. ISO #27