M-FM No Citizen
Register

User Tag List

Thread: M-FM No Citizen

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: M-FM No Citizen

[REDACTED]
    Last edited by deathworlds; May 13th, 2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Well...uhhh this looks quite balanced. I would suggest adding more rules to safeguard yourself against lurking/shitposting. Also, will you be wanting to use Anon accounts?

I'd also edit the Mafia wincon just so you can endgame when it's obvious Town can't win (at Mafia majority).
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Nvm I just thought of something.

At 4v8, it's MYLO. A mislynch will cause the game to go into night 4v7, into day 4v5, and then even if Mafia is lynched, the game will be 3v5 into 3v3.

4v8 can be reached through 2 mislynches and 1 no lynch. D1 4v16 -> N1 4v15 -> D2 4v13 -> N2 4v12 -> D3 4v10 -> N3 4v10 -> D4 4v8. This is a little constricting, given how little information Town can receive.

Perhaps make it so Mafia's KPN is dependent on how many players are in the game?

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Nvm I just thought of something.

At 4v8, it's MYLO. A mislynch will cause the game to go into night 4v7, into day 4v5, and then even if Mafia is lynched, the game will be 3v5 into 3v3.

4v8 can be reached through 2 mislynches and 1 no lynch. D1 4v16 -> N1 4v15 -> D2 4v13 -> N2 4v12 -> D3 4v10 -> N3 4v10 -> D4 4v8. This is a little constricting, given how little information Town can receive.

Perhaps make it so Mafia's KPN is dependent on how many players are in the game?
    Added minimum post count rule. How about 2 kpn above 9 town remaining?

I'm undecided on anon accounts, what's your opinion?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Also not saying I disagree with Orpz. Just trying to help you with the math when figuring out how you can change your setup to balance more.

I'd play this so hard, but afraid others would be too timid or bored

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Added minimum post count rule. How about 2 kpn above 9 town remaining?

I'm undecided on anon accounts, what's your opinion?
    That sounds pretty good. You can also make it so if somehow Mafia gets down to 2 players before then, then they only get 1 KPN.
    I personally don't like Anon accounts. It makes people feel less accountable for their lurking.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    4v8 isn't MYLO, though, 4v7 is w/ 2 KPN.
    So town would need 3 misslynches
    Nooo I'm pretty sure 4v8 is MYLO

12. ISO #12

Err.. replace a citizen as a Sherif?
    Last edited by Quick; May 25th, 2016 at 03:14 PM.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Nooo I'm pretty sure 4v8 is MYLO
    Oh yea, I stopped reading before the second night in the scenario. 5v4 is game over due to the multikill
    HEAHEHAHE

orpz can't you just let me have 1

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Just make it something like:
    Mafia has 2 Factional Night Kills if they have 25% or less of the vote.
    Why 25%? If its majority lynch and its a mis-lynch that could be hard to get for town. IDK the sites meta in this way so can't say one way or the other.

I do know that in a 17 player game with 4 mafioso's, having a sheriff with the rest citizens is a balanced game with just 1 NK.

On a site like Mafia Scum where there is often 2 Bandwagons to choose from this could be a viable thing for your suggestion, but again, I know nothing of this sites meta and how players handle majority here. The problem with this is that it pretty much clears or confirms the other BW. I might suggest like a 15% or 20% though. That would force town to spread the votes around a bit all the while making it a bit more ambiguous who is scum.

Alternate suggestion: if 2 or more mafia are on the lych then they get 2 NKs.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Why 25%? If its majority lynch and its a mis-lynch that could be hard to get for town. IDK the sites meta in this way so can't say one way or the other.

I do know that in a 17 player game with 4 mafioso's, having a sheriff with the rest citizens is a balanced game with just 1 NK.

On a site like Mafia Scum where there is often 2 Bandwagons to choose from this could be a viable thing for your suggestion, but again, I know nothing of this sites meta and how players handle majority here. The problem with this is that it pretty much clears or confirms the other BW. I might suggest like a 15% or 20% though. That would force town to spread the votes around a bit all the while making it a bit more ambiguous who is scum.

Alternate suggestion: if 2 or more mafia are on the lych then they get 2 NKs.
    It's not that bad, at 25%. Worst case scenario is 4v1, Mafia kills two and it's 2v1.
    Orpz is correct, though, that with 2KPN w/ Mafia being more than 2 members, it's over with 2 misslynch + 1 no lynch. Which isn't completely unreasonable with the game of this size, but still can come to a quick halt. Especially with how this site is with Citizen heavy games.

Oh by 25%, I meant like their minority. Like if there are 10 players alive, Mafia has 2 kills if they are 1 or 2 players. @ 3 Players, they would control 30% of the vote and lose the second NK. Not sure how clear I was.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; May 25th, 2016 at 03:52 PM.

17. ISO #17

It's not that bad, at 25%. Worst case scenario is 4v1, Mafia kills two and it's 2v1.
    Orpz is correct, though, that with 2KPN w/ Mafia being more than 2 members, it's over with 2 misslynch + 1 no lynch. Which isn't completely unreasonable with the game of this size, but still can come to a quick halt. Especially with how this site is with Citizen heavy games.

Oh by 25%, I meant like their minority. Like if there are 10 players alive, Mafia has 2 kills if they are 1 or 2 players. @ 3 Players, they would control 30% of the vote and lose the second NK. Not sure how clear I was.
    Yeah, that makes way more sense.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

18. ISO #18

Just make it something like:
    Mafia has 2 Factional Night Kills if they have 25% or less of the vote.
    Making it percentage based does improve balance, but I feel it would take away town's incentive if they can get an early lynch on the mafia. With 2 KPN above 9 towns it would be like
    16v4
    13v4
    10v4
    7v4
    5v4
    So 4 mislynches to get to LYLO, which I think is fine for an all cit game.
    With 1 no lynch 3 mislynch e.g. on day 1 it would be
    16v4
    14v4
    11v4
    8v4
    6v4
    and we end up at MYLO
    With 1 correct lynch and 4 mislynch e.g. on day 1 it would be
    16v4
    14v3
    11v3
    8v3
    6v3
    4v3
    and LYLO

so I think 2 KPN at above 9 and 1 kpn at 9 or below would be the best option here

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    The point of the game is to see how well players can scum hunt purely on daychat analysis
    Yeah, I was clear on that by my second post.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

21. ISO #21

If there are 11 Town left (because of Modkill or something) can Mafia do 2 NK's?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out