M-FM XXIX Poll inbound!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

M-FM XXIX Poll inbound!

M-FM XXIX Poll inbound! Please see the Poll Notice thread for the date submissions will open.

To submit a game to the poll, please send a PM my way. You MUST attach a brief description (a few sentences) with your game to give your audience a summary of what you have planned in store. You may hype it up, but make sure you hit the main point of your game. If you fail to do that, then I will write one for you, but it will be completely objective and lacking hype.

I will edit in this post with your submissions as soon as I read it and verify that it's complete enough to be in the poll.

Please use this thread for relevant questions, suggestions, comments, and hype only.

M-FM No Citizen by Fatalis
    Do you have the balls for a TRUE vanilla game?
    M-FM Overwatch by Firebringer
    This game you will get not 1, not 2, but 3 individual role cards. Each separated by a different game mode, decided by you, the PLAYERS! Their is no Neutral factions. No other factions here. Just Mafia vs Town straight up. Just don't fall into the trap where you believe a role will confirm you, because in this game. No role is exclusive to any faction. Good luck.

FAQ:

When does the poll end?
    Submissions will be closed a week after the FM ends! Voting will begin immediately after and last for a week.

Can hosts offer bribes such as reputation or confirmed spot in exchange for votes?
    Yes, but bribes must be contained within the mechanics of this website. Additionally, hosts cannot offer bribes that require specific usergroup privileges, such as a new badge.

Will anonymous accounts be used?
    Unless the host tells me specifically otherwise, it is presumed that anonymous accounts will be used.

I submitted my game for the last poll, but I didn't win. Do I have to send you another PM to submit it?
    Yes.
    Last edited by Orpz; May 23rd, 2016 at 06:51 PM.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Re: M-FM XXIX Poll inbound!

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Note: No Citizen => True Vanilla

Edit: NVM it's just the game's thread name hasn't been changed yet

Is the game date determined afterwards?
    Yeah, the game date will be determined based on the signups. Signups will be posted after voting is done.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17