Jail Chat
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Jail Chat

1. ISO #1

Jail Chat

Auckmid: PLEASE START OFF BY STATING YOUR ROLE AND ANYTHING ELSE OF NOTE; REMEMBER THAT OF ALL THE NIGHTS--THIS IS THE ONE IN WHICH I AM FEELING MOST NEUTRAL-------------END

Yapyap:
    I was very tempted not to say anything to you. But it seems we might be able to reach an agreement.

I am a Sinner, I do not yet know if I have a demon inside me or not.
    I am playing this game as if I was sin, I really want the bad guys to win for once.

Now looking at your victory conditions, you are the real survivor since for anyone to win, Jesus must die. I think lynching Jesus would make anyone happy.
    Also, if you do die, you loose regardless since Romans victory conditions become help Sins and live.

So, I think it's in your best interest not to piss Sin off so they don't start hunting you. I'm quite sure your identity will be revealed in a few days. And I'm sure Sin is willing to sacrifice Beelzebub to bypass any legionnaires and kill you if you try to hunt down sin.

However, as I stated in the day chat, it is more beneficial if Sin keeps you alive if you willingly help them. It's another KPN for them for free if you don't attack Sin. You are like an SK that can win with mafia, mafia shouldn't target you unless you try to win solo.

So the question remains: Who are you willing to help? Eternity who can't do anything to you? Or Sin who can wipe everyone who opposes them off the face of the earth?

Now if you wish to create codes for me to let you know if I become a demon or not, let me know what you come up with.
    Last edited by ; December 2nd, 2011 at 09:14 AM.

2. ISO #2