{Watch List} Joirs 1-S2-1-1472823; HDMadeUsPlay: 1-S2-1-4040575; Gerald: 1-S2-1-377448
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Joirs 1-S2-1-1472823; HDMadeUsPlay: 1-S2-1-4040575; Gerald: 1-S2-1-377448

Account Name: Joirs
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1472823
    IGN: this save sucks my fat d
    Crime: Intentional game throw

Account Name: HDMadeUsPlay
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4040575
    IGN: this save is bad and u should feel bad
    Crime: intentional game throw and griefing

Account Name: Gerald
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-377448
    IGN: VoteTrump
    Crime: Intentional attempted game throw

Crimes: Intentional attempted game throw/griefing/other Supertrollgame.SC2Replay

Name: PTB

Summary: Joirs spams day 1 that he is mayor and needs a bg. Is actually vet, obvious bait is obvious, but could have lured an unsuspecting bg to death. This is fine. However, day 2 says "11 is mafia" then 11 reveals as marshall. He says 11 must have been framed. He pm's the marshall that he is actually sheriff. He is lynched b/c he changed his story too many times, and did not just claim vet to confirmed marshall. 14 since the start of game said he was doc and asked to be killed, he was actually ML who was audited to citi. Marshall lynches 3, 13, and 15 (who claimed auditor) killing vet (claimed mayor and sheriff), gf (13), and auditor (15). next night bus driver switches marshall, and 6 is killed by disguiser, 14 claims that marshall has been disguised, and asks for what he pm'd to marshall, marshall repeats verbatim what 14 said to him. Marshall is still put up on trial, and 4 claims that he protected marshall and marshall was not disguised. Marshall on triad tells everyone the roles they pm'd to him. 1 confirms information is correct. Marshall is lynched, with only 4 voting innocent. 14 claims exe and that he has now won (he is actually citi). 1 is later killed by triad, and MM is lynched. Then it's 10 (triad), 4 (confirmed bd), 7 (stump), and 14 (citizen). 14 votes up and guiltless the bus driver.

Even though 1 confirmed what marshall said, he still votes guilty or abstains on Marshall, and thus why he's included in report.

Game ends with 7 dying from afk (stump) and the game ending in a 1v1 tie for town win b/c 14 being citi. 14 is attacked but used his single vest, had he been attacked at any point earlier town would have assuredly lost. He got extremely lucky. However, if the triad could have counted he would have realized/counted 14's whole ruse would have fallen apart. I also believe 14 and 3 might have been skyping. Based on their coordinated attack on 11, and general spamming nature.

TL;DR 3 claimed inconsistent roles even after confirmed marshall, 1 voted guilty even after marshall confirmed not disguiser, 14 lynched 2 confirm towns and claimed exe all in the hunt for an achievement, he trolled the town.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; May 12th, 2016 at 10:43 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Joirs 1-S2-1-1472823; HDMadeUsPlay: 1-S2-1-4040575; Gerald: 1-S2-1-377448

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. Joirs Correct. 1-S2-1-1472823
    2. HDMadeUsPlay Correct. 1-S2-1-4040575
    3. Gerald Correct. 1-S2-1-377448
    ADDED TO REPORT
    4. Cthulhu Correct. 1-S2-1-3508616

Respective Hotkeys
    1. E
    2. 7
    3. Control + 3
    4. 2
    Was the Game Result altered?
    1. Town wins.

Previous Offenses
    1. (Leave-Train / On-Hold)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1472823
    2. (Intentional Game Throwing / Watch-Listx2)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4040575
    (Intentional Game Throwing / Watch-Listx4)
    (Hacking / Ban-Listx
    3. None
    4. None

Player Offenses
    1. Griefing
    2. Borderline Griefing
    3. None
    4. Role Quitting

Summary
    1. Joirs’s role is Veteran.
    (Day 1): Receives PM from Player (14) saying “hey im doc kill me first”. Joirs says “im going to try a new and controversial strategy”. Joirs PM’s everyone saying “im mayor, I need bg on me”.
    (Night 1): Goes on alert.
    (Day 2): Joirs say’s “Nice thanks whoever that was, btw im not mayor im sheriff and claims he was healed and Player (11) is mafia”. Player (11) reveals as Marshall, then claims Player (11) was framed or bussed. Joirs PM’s Player (11) saying “u came up mafia last night im sheriff” there might be a framer”.
    Joirs is the second lynched of the Marshall. Joirs says before death “I pwn, I pwn I’m Jester”.
    (Dead Chat):
    10:14 [MGKRPS]Joirs ALL gratsfgs
    10:21 [MGKRPS]Joirs ALL u got culted bitch
    19:12 [MGKRPS]Joirs ALL fags
    20:03 [MGKRPS]Joirs ALL why did town lynch marshall again?
    20:23 [MGKRPS]Joirs ALL maf wins
    20:33 [MGKRPS]Joirs ALL oh
    20:34 [MGKRPS]Joirs ALL lol
    20:37 [MGKRPS]Joirs ALL MVP VET

2. HDMadeUsPlay’s role is Mason Leader.
    (Day 1): PM’s everyone saying “hey im doc kill me first”.
    (Night 1): Tries to recruit Player (7). Audited to Citizen.
    (Day 2): PM’s Marshall saying “hey im doc kill me first”. Player (15) is lynched afterwards HDMadeUsPlay says “14, 14” trying to get himself lynched and says “get 1 next fast” and votes Player (1) but town ends up Lynching Player (13).
    (Night 2): Nothing
    (Day 3): HDMadeUsPlay says “fuck he’s disguised guy get 11, 6 visited 11. You can’t protect marshall.” HDMadeUsPlay votes the Marshall and the town follow. HDMadeUsPlay say’s “lol disguiser is reading the LW of Marshall” and tells everyone to guilty the Marshall. Player (11) was still Marshall. HDMadeUsPlay says “LOL my executioner win hahaha, I killed Marshall executioner. I think I deserve MVP please nominate me” and that “he’s going afk now”.
    (Night 3): Nothing
    (Day 4): HDMadeUsPlay says “I won anyways, im executioner. 11 was my target. Who is MM?”. Starts to PM people asking who was mafia.
    (Night 4): Nothing
    (Day 5): HDMadeUsPlay says “u can lynch me idc” and says “you guys cant even win town” and votes Player (4). Player (4) was confirmed Bus Driver.
    3. Gerald’s role is Detective.
    (Day 1): Gerald says “I’m going to ignore PM’s so suck my dick, skype me please”
    (Night 1): Tracks Player (6) and does nothing.
    (Day 2): PM’s Marshall with his correct last will. Spams 3 sentences saying “His name is John Cena”. PM’s Marshall saying “checking 7 n2”.
    (Night 2): Tracks Player (7) and does nothing.
    (Day 3): 3 PM’s Marshall with his LW. This day Player (6) dies and his role is (???). Gerald says “11 is mafia probs, lol”. Gerald says “never mind he’s right but just guilty the cuck”. Player (11) was still Marshall.
    (Night 3): Tracks Player (4) and does nothing.
    (Day 4): Gerald says “he’s not proud of guilty the marshall and get 10 sneaky fuck” and votes Player (10). But town ends up voting Player (5) and is Mass Murderer.
    (Night 4): Tracks Player (4) and dies to Mafia.
    4. Cthulhu’s role is Consigliere.
    Recommended Action
    1. Watch-Listx2
    2. On-Hold
    3. Ignored
    4. On-Hold

Additional Notes
    Thanks for the report. Joirs was clearly Griefing, first acting like a Mayor, then Sheriff. Lies about checking Marshall and saying he was either framed or bussed. HDMadeUsPlay very very borderline Griefing for he was Mason Leader whom was audited to Citizen then claims doctor to everyone and was trying to get himself lynched. If Town wouldn’t of won, I would of changed it to Griefing. Gerald’s crime was none for he was just idiotic and thought Marshall could have been disguised. Cthulhu role quit as Consigliere.

3. ISO #3