Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1600
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Due to the threat of the day ending early and my death being effected. I will reveal

TeamSpeak ENGlish

Aka

TSENG

I'm sheriff.

I got an avalanche reading on Banana last night.
    Alright, this is something. Won't even get into the obvious pre-flip speculation side of this until later. For now, might as well move my vote over from POD to her.

-vote BananaCucho

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by pisskop View Post
    Im not sure why you didnt push that to begin with.
    He was soft claiming it from the beginning of the day to see how people would react. You know, as opposed to your brilliant WIFOM9000 plan of waiting until you were pressured, making up night feedback, recanting it after it was counterclaimed, and then roleclaiming something different.

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
    You didn't mention ANYTHING. You even said this yourself.

You didn't make a case at all. What you did was quote a bunch of shit.
    respond to my points on Dark that hes been siddling along?
    pushed Dark on his ass play alone.
    See, I never accused anyone of lying. Youre just being an eager beaver who isnt addressing the points raised against you.
    @Saik0Shinigami
    So about me suddenly changing my case on Dark or not mentioning his play has been ass/weak . . .

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    He was soft claiming it from the beginning of the day to see how people would react. You know, as opposed to your brilliant WIFOM9000 plan of waiting until you were pressured, making up night feedback, recanting it after it was counterclaimed, and then roleclaiming something different.
    I didnt 'wait' until anything.

Players on site are so shit at their jobs that they managed to force a claim. Which would have happened anyway because well, players in this game be shyt at their jobs.

But dont worry, you and headshrinker can still catch it.

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

You went from OMG I RBed Darkness to his play was weak. Dude, your story isn't even consistent -- to go Donald Trump meme for a second, "you're having a really tough day. aren't you?"
    Nope. Im glad you have an interest in keeping it strawed, but Ive been pretty clearly pushing you as a source of the missing kill and weak play.

Im really, really confused how saiko et al are willing to split the hairs on the head

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

Nope. Im glad you have an interest in keeping it strawed, but Ive been pretty clearly pushing you as a source of the missing kill and weak play.

Im really, really confused how saiko et al are willing to split the hairs on the head
    Those are two completely different points. What does weak play have to do with a missing kill? Nothing. Your "source of the missing kill" argument failed so now you're trying to push an appeal to emotion -- "let's lynch Darkness because I think his play is weak!" I guess the Mafiascum meta is all about weak "appeal to emotion" arguments so maybe I shouldn't be too surprised?

12. ISO #1162

Im glad you are at least posting things that have to do with the case, but again no.

Youre attacking these points as seperate cases instead of one whole. Youre contrasting the points and saying they dont mesh, but not actually refuting either one. Youre just pitting on idea gainst the other and calling it stupid.

Guess what? Cases user multiple points to prove themselves. It shouldnt be a sudden shock that based on your shit play I roleblocked you, and based on the missing kill I concluded that a vote for you was prudent.

Only on Sc2mafia can you apparently get people taking this much liberty with the game logic.

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

Why should I open with it. it would of killed off the day because no one would bother with anything else.

I placed soft claims so I can bring them back up earlier, and it's the reason for my day 1 shittyness.

It's clear pisskop and banana are together. when I asked pisskop for reads I specifically told him to do banana. He refused to even mention banana at all.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #1165

Why should I open with it. it would of killed off the day because no one would bother with anything else.

I placed soft claims so I can bring them back up earlier, and it's the reason for my day 1 shittyness.

It's clear pisskop and banana are together. when I asked pisskop for reads I specifically told him to do banana. He refused to even mention banana at all.
    Sure I am. Can you fianlly do something like respond to the multiple outstanding questions?

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

Im glad you are at least posting things that have to do with the case, but again no.

Youre attacking these points as seperate cases instead of one whole. Youre contrasting the points and saying they dont mesh, but not actually refuting either one. Youre just pitting on idea gainst the other and calling it stupid.

Guess what? Cases user multiple points to prove themselves. It shouldnt be a sudden shock that based on your shit play I roleblocked you, and based on the missing kill I concluded that a vote for you was prudent.

Only on Sc2mafia can you apparently get people taking this much liberty with the game logic.
    Trying to explain this to you is like trying to argue with a dining room table -- I have no interest in doing it. For everyone else's sake though, I'll give it one last shot:

What does "weak play" has to do with being the source of the missing kill? Gyrlander played like ass the first day and ended up being the Mayor. I don't even agree with pisskop's assessment of weak play, but even if I give him the benefit of the doubt, it makes no sense whatsoever. Each of the multiple points needs to relate to the conclusion or else it's literally an emotional argument to the effect of -- you should lynch Darkness because he's played poorly and why would you want poor players in the game. Sigh indeed.

18. ISO #1168

You, SJ, have failed to respond to everything I have said about your poor case on me, and much of what I have said in my own defense. And to make it worse, you want me to contribuite but when I do youre going to shit on it?

RESPOND TO MY POINT ABOUT DARK MY POINT ABOUT HOW VCA IS ASSTASTICAL OR ON MY POINT THAT I SOFTED IT TO STRENGTHEN MY CASE ON DARK
    gh

19. ISO #1169

Trying to explain this to you is like trying to argue with a dining room table -- I have no interest in doing it. For everyone else's sake though, I'll give it one last shot:

What does "weak play" has to do with being the source of the missing kill? Gyrlander played like ass the first day and ended up being the Mayor. I don't even agree with pisskop's assessment of weak play, but even if I give him the benefit of the doubt, it makes no sense whatsoever. Each of the multiple points needs to relate to the conclusion or else it's literally an emotional argument to the effect of -- you should lynch Darkness because he's played poorly and why would you want poor players in the game. Sigh indeed.
    No wai.

Theres simply no wai people can let you split the hairs. THEYRE THE SAME CASE. THEY ARE INDICATIVE OF BEING A SCUMLORD.

Theres no way youve made it past high school but cant figure out how these two things could ever be related. Or that I was pushing you for them.

You still havent addressed them. Youve let saiko sit there and fumble around them.

20. ISO #1170

gh
    You didn't soft claim anything -- you outright lied about your night action, only revealed under SJ's pressure no less, then HeadShrinker counterclaimed you so you panicked and rescinded the claim (no one was going to believe you over the Mayor), then you quickly claimed roleblocker in an attempt to save any face you had with the initial claim, and now you're making a meta argument that Darkness plays bad so we should lynch him. The whole thing was embarrassing flailing dude -- just own up to it.

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Pisskop is that what your moaning about? That from your pov my case on you was weak.
    I mean, even if your case was weak and based on speculation, he nevertheless dug himself into a hole with all the lies and changed claims when responding to it. In that sense, the pressure worked out well.

24. ISO #1174

My contribution> your contribution.
    Not really. Ive been active all game. Youve been worthless lynchbait D1. You set a case on me, which Ive promptly and utterly ignored. After I extracted, pulled from your clenched teeth your motives, I promptly tried to get useful info out of you.

Dont confuse stubborn lurking and overprotecting a PR as contribuition

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

I mean, even if your case was weak and based on speculation, he nevertheless dug himself into a hole with all the lies and changed claims when responding to it. In that sense, the pressure worked out well.
    My case started from "he was on all 3 town trains, like banana was. along with seeing pisskop being unnoticed.

And Yeh. The hole pisskop has dug is just shows he is scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

My case started from "he was on all 3 town trains, like banana was. along with seeing pisskop being unnoticed.

And Yeh. The hole pisskop has dug is just shows he is scum.
    Can I assume then that you will be investigating him tonight so we can do proper lynch tomorrow? Considering your read on banana this seems like the best course of action. Assuming you are truly Tseng/Cop.

Btw, I'm waiting on Banana to show up before I will start to entertain the fact that you are Cop, just to disclose. Since we can't verify your claim until you die there's nothing to prove your claim other than lack of claims from another 'cop'.

31. ISO #1181

Dude. you lied multiple times. A town does not do that.
    Except I havent and I didnt. But you float that around. I used the material mechanic to out my NA.
    I mean I assumed that the materia holders of the day wouldnt have outed themselves like fools, but . . .

Just keep being obstinate for no other reason. Just keep not making comments/responding. Dialogue is for the birds

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

Can I assume then that you will be investigating him tonight so we can do proper lynch tomorrow? Considering your read on banana this seems like the best course of action. Assuming you are truly Tseng/Cop.

Btw, I'm waiting on Banana to show up before I will start to entertain the fact that you are Cop, just to disclose. Since we can't verify your claim until you die there's nothing to prove your claim other than lack of claims from another 'cop'.
    I cannot detect cloud or the neutral killing. Their is only 1 other I can detect.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

34. ISO #1184

Don't forget the mz v be a yesterday. Everyone seems to have forgotten it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #1185

SJ, I'm sorry I couldn't solve the riddle. The Teamspeak thing was too distracting. Anyway, now there is more point to why I should trust myself and not fall to other thoughts. I'm sorry, Mattzed. That shouldn't have ended with you dying.

-vote BananaCucho

Thank you Anonymous Donor

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

@Calix this is your second time today I've seen you around.
    I have shit to do and am checking in from time to time so that I don't get swamped by 300 fucking posts, so fucking sue me. I won't be doing much until tomorrow morning.

So I was reading and I think POD > Banana lynch works for a few reasons. Assuming SJ is not full of shit (let's be real, SJ would never be this active unless he had some sort of night lead or plan), that means Banana is Mafia.

Anyway, Banana swept in and defended pisstake like a basic bitch and kept switching her vote back to POD. (look at when she appears, calls pisstake's wagon 'bad', immediately sympathises with pisstake's god-awful defense and votes POD twice. Doesn't find pisstake scummy at all even though he's a proven liar with the Materia thing*)

Given that POD has been scummy as fuck, he might be the SK that the mafia tried to kill last night. Most of his posts today have pinged me one way or another so this is likely. (will get to that today if possible)

So if I'm right here, then getting rid of 1 KPN would massively reduce the chances of multiple townies dying in one night and we would have a scum lynch for D3 without the risk of having another dead townie. Also if Banana is lynched and flips scum then that would confirm SJ and he'd get shot. So if Banana lives then scum might also let SJ live and allow him to get an extra check in or some shit.

That's just something that stood out to me when I was skimming the thread. No clue if this theory holds up on closer inspection and I am off my feet so I am going to say it now and not near EOD.

tl;dr: Banana/ pisstake mafia, POD for SK. Lynch SK D2, Mafia D3+4

Vote stays here for now.

-vote powerofdeath

*There is obvious scum motivation in wanting to know who received the Materia and what they did with them, making that fake-claim even more scummy than it already was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

We arent lynching for SK.

My 'defense' wasnt some kind of awful thing

And ewww. The problems with a PoD skdom are evident.

We arent lynching a lurker with a guilty claim.
    I'm throwing it up as an idea and seeing if it's good. And getting rid of one source of night kills isn't a bad move, that's why I suggested it.

I am not worried about Banana at all.

This kind of shit is why people shouldn't auto-claim their results first thing. Also our site meta is utter crap because people just sheep TPRs and fuck off for the rest of the day.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

45. ISO #1195

Im not even sure you can justify the claim that PoD has been 'scummy as fuck' instead of 'just inactive'. Which is a poor thing for an SK to be.
    You haven't played with POD before.

46. ISO #1196

Scumteams hunts SKs. Towns hunt mafia.

Pressure on him is fine. But it sounds like a site-meta problem then. And policy lynchable. once we bang out one scum the other 2 can be crosskilled. Which is in the interests of the SK to do.

Putting pressure on the Scumteam to SKhunt also increases their exposure. No, keeping the SK around has its merits, expecially when theres no clear-cut case of SKdom.

47. ISO #1197

Scumteams hunts SKs. Towns hunt mafia.

Pressure on him is fine. But it sounds like a site-meta problem then. And policy lynchable. once we bang out one scum the other 2 can be crosskilled. Which is in the interests of the SK to do.

Putting pressure on the Scumteam to SKhunt also increases their exposure. No, keeping the SK around has its merits, expecially when theres no clear-cut case of SKdom.
    We have already found mafia though, unless you think SJ is lying or erroneous in his result.

Like I said, our site meta is utter crap. But I assure you that everyone who has played with POD before will agree that he's either playing his scum game or is 'null' and I am going to demonstrate the former later.

Keeping around a potential way of losing majority faster = bad move. Lynching Banana is good but POD also has his merits and there is no harm in considering that.

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

I think we need to put it down now. Tomorrow is a better day to pursue an SK, as erroneous as I think that is.

Additionally, the scumteam stands to gain more by letting their PRs float around. Cloud 'remembers' roles, so forcing him to take an already present scumrole is superior to letting them grab a new role.

The extra kill is useful to take out, but like all things of this sort the scum are doing it and its more important to seperate town and scum behavior than to gamble -yes gamble- on the SKkill. Its also what scum want to do.

Lets not muddy waters.

50. ISO #1200