Beginners Game Sign In / Introductions Thread.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Beginners Game Sign In / Introductions Thread.

S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game)

This is the set-up: CLICK HERE
    Spoiler : Matrix6 Beginners Game :
    S-FM Matrix6

(Beginners Game)

The setup is determined by randomly selecting one row or one column from the above table, then filling in the remaining 6 roles with 5 Citizens and 1 Mafioso to create a 7-town, 2-mafia setup.
    For example, if Row A (Town Jailor, Citizen, and Mafioso) was chosen, the full setup will be 1 Town Jailor, 6 Citizens, and 2 Mafiosos.

Mafia
    Mafia

Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

1 2 3
    A Jailor Citizen Mafioso
    B Consort Sheriff Doctor
    C Citizen with Autovest Mafioso Detective

Spoiler : Town Roles :

Citizen

You are a citizen. You may vote during the day. At night, you have no action. But feel free to write a last will.
    Citizen with Autovest

You are a citizen with an autovest. You may vote during the day. At night, you review your notes to see if anything stands out to you. Your trusted bulletproof vest allows you to survive one mafia night attack. Your autovest does not protect against the jailor or lynching.
    Detective

You are a Detective. You may vote during the day. At night, you track one person to see who they visited.
    Doctor

You are a Doctor. You may vote during the day. At night, you follow one person and heal them if attacked. You are the only player who gets a notice if attacked and healed. You cannot heal a jailor's execution.
    Jailor

You are a Jailor. You may vote during the day. You may also select someone to jail during the day (This is done by sending the host a PM). Your jailing is successful only if there is no lynch. Jailing is a perfect roleblock and targets in jail cannot be killed. You remove your target from any nightchats. You have a night chat with your target. You have two executions. You do not use one of your two executions unless you attempt to execute. Your execution is spent if you are roleblocked. Jailor's kills cannot be healed.
    Sheriff

You are a Sheriff. You may vote during the day. During the night, you may check one player to see if they are a member of the mafia.

Spoiler : Mafia Roles :

Consort

You are a Consort. You may vote during the day. During the night, you may roleblock a player unless you are in jail. The target will receive a notification that you blocked them, even if a citizen. You may not roleblock and kill if your partner is alive. If your partner is dead, you may roleblock and kill. The mafia only have one kill per night. As a member of the mafia, you must determine who is being sent to kill.

Your partner is Player X, who is a mafioso. Your quicktopic is here.
    Mafioso

You are a Mafioso. You may vote during the day. During the night, you may kill someone. The mafia only have one kill per night. As a member of the mafia, you must determine who is being killed and who is being sent for the kill.

Your partner is Player Y, who is a mafioso/consort. Your quicktopic is here.

Order of Operations
    1) Jailing
    2) Consort Roleblocks
    3) Any investigations
    4) Mafia Kill
    5) Jailor's Kill
    6) Healing/Vest

Win Conditions
    Town: Eliminate the Mafia and have at least one surviving member.
    Mafia: Eliminate the Town and have at least one surviving member.

Mechanics
    -Lynches set to 51%
    -Once someone reaches 51% or more, the player is lynched and the day ends.
    -Draws are randomized.
    -Days are 48 hours. Nights are 24 hours.
    -Last Wills are Allowed.
    -Death Notes are not Allowed.
    -Mafia have a factional night chat.
    -No Suicide.
    -Citizens do not win ties

Rules of Conduct
    1. No out of game communication.
    2. No quoting host private messages.
    3. No off-site Links.
    4. No passworded spoilers.
    5. No Editing posts.
    6. No excessive personal attacks
    7. English Only.
    8. Have Fun.

It's quite a basic set-up and very fun to play.

Please post in this topic:
    - If you are ready and willing to play
    - If you wish to have a Mentor

(Someone who you can ask for help/support whilst playing to get used to forum mafia)
    (You can send me a PM if you wish to ask for a Mentor privately)

And feel free to introduce yourself and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Last edited by SuperJack; April 26th, 2016 at 07:11 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

Re: Beginners Game Sign In / Introductions Thread.

First (I am willing to play)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

3. ISO #3

-Willing to play.

Hi, everyone you can call me Panda, i am female, so you can refer to me as 'her/she' in game if it makes things easier. I have been playing forum mafia for a short time now on my home forum TBT Forums, its a site for the Nintendo game Animal Crossing and i found this site from joining Mafia Universe and then exploring the other sites that were in the Championship list. GL to your nominee in those games btw. other than that i look forward to playing this game with you all.

-Question: is there an estimated start date for this yet?

Edit: i know we won't be able to edit post in the game, but i didnt think it would matter here.
    Last edited by Panda; April 24th, 2016 at 06:55 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    -Willing to play.

Hi, everyone you can call me Panda, i am female, so you can refer to me as 'her/she' in game if it makes things easier. I have been playing forum mafia for a short time now on my home forum TBT Forums, its a site for the Nintendo game Animal Crossing and i found this site from joining Mafia Universe and then exploring the other sites that were in the Championship list. GL to your nominee in those games btw. other than that i look forward to playing this game with you all.

-Question: is there an estimated start date for this yet?

Edit: i know we won't be able to edit post in the game, but i didnt think it would matter here.
    Just saw this...

"Nintendo game Animal Crossing"

Omg you have it too? ^^ I used to play it but I only ever had one friend lol. And I was starting to plan it out. but then people left my town and ruined it all!!!!!!
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #12

I'm ready and willing to play, and I'll take a mentor as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Just saw this...

Omg you have it too? ^^ I used to play it but I only ever had one friend lol. And I was starting to plan it out. but then people left my town and ruined it all!!!!!!
    Who DOESN'T have animal crossing?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Hi willing to play. You can call me PTB or Powers!
    PTB?!
    Spoiler : Image :

Do enjoy your stay in any case.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

16. ISO #16

Just saw this...

haha Ya.... i haven't played in awhile, all my extra time has been taken up by mafia lately, but if you're into AC i would check out my home forum The Bell Tree Forums, you can trade sell and buy things/villagers for your game and make friends to play with there, it made ACNL i lot more fun imo.

17. ISO #17

Hello my friends,
    with this post, I would like to sign up for the Forum game.

Since most of you guys don't know me, here are a few facts about me.

I was born on a warm sunday evening at 08:08 PM in July 1990. My parents expected me to grace the world with my presence a week earlier, but knowing how cruel and full of hate this planet is, I decided to stay in the womb as long as possible.
    I grew up in a small town in southern Germany spending my days playing, having lots of fun and now and then wondering if there was something greater, mightier than we all can imagine that is controlling us all. When I was 13, I discovered that it all had to do with the electricity running through our bodies, however I think that some information is not meant to be known by the general public so I won't be able to specify this here.
    I am currently studying psychology. While learning about all the different mental diseases, I have found out that I suffer from a few of them and chances are that you do too. If you ever feel the need to talk about that or any other problems you might face in your life, feel free to talk to me.
    I am hoping to find joy and happiness in this forum mafia game and am really looking forward to playing with you all.

Lots of love,
    Veri

P.S.: Mentor, please
    Last edited by Veri; April 26th, 2016 at 05:22 AM.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Veri View Post
    Hello my friends,
    with this post, I would like to sign up for the Forum game.

Since most of you guys don't know me, here are a few facts about me.

I was born on a warm sunday evening at 08:08 PM in July 1990. My parents expected me to grace the world with my presence a week earlier, but knowing how cruel and full of hate this planet is, I decided to stay in the womb as long as possible.
    I grew up in a small town in southern Germany spending my days playing, having lots of fun and now and then wondering if there was something greater, mightier than we all can imagine that is controlling us all. When I was 13, I discovered that it all had to do with the electricity running through our bodies, however I think that some information is not meant to be known by the general public so I won't be able to specify this here.
    I am currently studying psychology. While learning about all the different mental diseases, I have found out that I suffer from a few of them and chances are that you do too. If you ever feel the need to talk about that or any other problems you might face in your life, feel free to talk to me.
    I am hoping to find joy and happiness in this forum mafia game and am really looking forward to playing with you all.

Lots of love,
    Veri

P.S.: Mentor, please
    Ooh, a wild Veri sighting! Herro. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28