Mafia Comics - The Kickstarter Project!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Mafia Comics - The Kickstarter Project!

Heyyy everyone! Today's a bit of a big day for Mafia Comics, we've been on a long road together, and for those of you that have been following since the start, you've probably seen the series develop and slowly refine over time to where it currently is. What is being developed now is probably the maximum I can do in terms of quality and scheduling. With my current setup, things are a bit limited, between time constraints of real life, the time and painstaking effort it takes to redraw the foot of each character 12'000 times, and the general limitations of this mouse and keyboard, I cant improve much more before this no longer becomes fun, but a chore.

So what initially started as just a little joke, has actually transformed into a very possible reality, what this post today is for is the announcement of the Mafia Comics kickstarter project, a goal of raising some cash monies so that I can purchase a graphics tablet, to not only improve the quality of the Mafia Comics series, but add more details and stylings, as well as drastically reduce on the design times that these things take (Seriously, its a couple of hours per comic, somehow..)

The story on the kickstarter page will explain a little more, but essentially id like to progress these comics to their next evolution, and I need your help! Any and all donations are graciously accepted, and even though I set donation rewards on the kickstarter page (Dont even get me started on that... they forced me to add things or they wouldn't accept my app!) you are not obligated to donate more for higher rewards, anyone that donates is free to contact me for special requests should we fulfill the goal

Into the little gritty parts of the campaign, what im looking at is the Wacom Intous Photo, a small tablet coming in at $168, but between postage, and Kickstarters greedy little slice of 8%, its going to come out at around $200. The link is over here https://www.jbhifi.com.au/computers-...-black/718741/ and if you have a better suggestion, feel free to throw it up here in the thread, it'd be appreciated.

Anyways finally here is the link to the kickstarter campaign, theres more information on the story section of the webpage so be sure to give it a read! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...raphics-tablet
    Once again thankyou to everyone who gives this post a read and continues to support the Mafia Comics series, love you all <3

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Mafia Comics - The Kickstarter Project!

Hey guys, just a quick bump to the post. There are 5 days left in the campaign so if you're interested in contributing, now's the time !

Ive been working on some drafts for the altered style of the characters and scenes, fleshing them out, so everything should be ready to begin production if we hit our goal!