User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Sandmanswers 1-S2-1-2386422

Account Name: Sandmanswers
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2386422
    IGN: BNLEEFMRATH

Crimes: Game Throw liasionthrowafterimpossclaim.SC2Replay

Name: PowersThatBe

Summary: Claims citizen which had a 0% chance rate on the card. Gets put up, and tells everyone who the other two triad are. Then is lynched, DH dies to BG, next day other triad is lynched because it's confirmed 100% when DH dies.

2. ISO #2

Re: Sandmanswers 1-S2-1-2386422

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Sandmanswers: Correct. 1-S2-1-2386422

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, Triad couldn't win after a member being lynched and revealing his other teammates afterwards.

Previous Offenses
    None

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing /Griefing

Summary
    Sandmanswers rolls Liason, and the game begins:

Night 1: The Triad decides to kill 5, and Sandmanswers blocks no one.

[B]Day 2:[B] 3 was killed by the Triad and flips Lookout. The game begins with a sheriff claim saying 5 has triad alignment. 5 says nothing. He is then lynched on a 5-3 vote. 5 flips Investigator, And the day ends.

Night 2: The Triad decides to kill 12, and Sandmanswers blocks 12.

Day 3: No kills happened. The town votes up 10 after 14 claims citizen, thinking it was 10. 10 says he never claimed citizen as a defense. The town pardons him on a 5-2 vote. The town starts to vote up 14 and he says "I admit to mafia but if you want the head don't vote me." He is then voted up to the stand. "anne is the head, and 1 is the other guy." Is his defense, clearly outing his two teammates. He is then lynched on a 7-1 vote. "KILL THE HEAD ITS anne frank they suckas partnets. also kill red. 1."

The Dragon head was killed the next night by a Bodyguard blocking his path, and the other triad member is lynched afterwards, removing the Triad's chance at victory. (Also the Arsonist dies the same night as the DH.)

The town takes victory on Day 4.

Conclusion: Classic case of Intentional Game-throw at it's finest. He claims citizen(citizen is a 0% chance in this save) and basically just flat out throws his Other Triad under the bus during his Trial. I'm also gonna mark this as a Griefing case too since he calls his members shit and claimed the impossible role to begin with.

Recommended Action
    Watch List X3

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! This guy showed some disgusting behavior during this game that honestly came out of the blue. He had no real reason to claim such a terrible role, and throwing his Triad members under the bus when he's being killed isn't excusable. Since he also Grieved the game, I recommend upping his first game-throwing offense to Watch List X3.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3