Jail Chat N2
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Jail Chat N2

1. ISO #1

Jail Chat N2

Jack: I am going to make you an offer, and a chance to fully solidify yourself to Eternity, and to me.

Here is how this is going to work. I will share with you what I know of what is currently going on during day chat if and only if you do two things for me to prove you are prepared to side with us.

A) You will confess the identity of Pilate to me

B) You will tell Pilate to use the word 'daemon' in one of the first 5 posts he makes.

This is my offer, and you will get nothing from me until you agree. Kill me, and Eternity will see you for what you are.

Jack: Oh and, one other thing. One learns quite a bit about their jailor based on how they choose to hide their mannerisms. Mid-range intelligence will recognize the threat and begin to do so, but they tend to stylize their concealment. True experts will always use caps lock, as it gives nothing away that stylization would.

Not that it matters of course, as I already know who you are. But I'd consider this confirmation on the matter, so thank you for jailing me.

Jack: I would like to remind you that if you think you can simply execute me and appear to be doing the world a service by it, you are mistaken.

I will spin a magnificent tale of deceit and betrayal that will convince even Raiden to call for your blood.

So don't be so uncivil. Let's talk, yes?

2. ISO #2

Re: Jail Chat N2

I don't know why, but I laughed so hard when I saw this. While everyone is always comparing Jack and Deathfire, Jack is the ONLY person on the entire site who would get thrown in jail, and start threatening the Jailer .

In case Jack does try to pull something in his last will, I'm thinking of just pasting the jail conversation in the deathnote.
    Last edited by ; November 28th, 2011 at 03:40 PM.

3. ISO #3

Re: Jail Chat N2

You could always tell him it's Hamlyx since that guy doesn't talk much anyway lol. Or we could just straight up execute him after everything so we can get more death note info out there. I might be biased though, because that guy is such an arrogant bastard I just want him dead out of spite at this point.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9