User Tag List

1. ISO #1

REEK 1-S2-13377216

Account Name: REEK
    ID: 1-S2-13377216
    IGN: Marshall or Leaving

Crimes: Game throw 15wouldntgiverole.SC2Replay

Account Name: PTB

Summary: Wanted marshall to reveal when there was confirmed judge. When trialed for this just insulted everyone, gave no lw no role, and just said "I'm evil" and "you're all retarded" ... town goes on to win because of a perma vet, and kind hearted survivor.

2. ISO #2

Re: REEK 1-S2-13377216

SC ID VERIFICATION
    REEK: Incorrect. 1-S2-1-3377216

Respective Hotkeys
    Ctrl + 1

Was the Game Result altered?
    Nope, but the game was almost a loss for the town.

Previous Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing(Watch List X2): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2093970

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Summary
    REEK Rolls Detective and the game begins:

On Day 2, he starts spamming that the Marshall should reveal, even though a Judge is confirmed. 8 then says that 15 is evil, and he should be voted up. His defense is "I'm evil. Oh wait no I'm not. Retards. Inno/abstainers are triad/judge." He is then solo guiltied on a 1-0 vote. "Sheep town deserves to lose. Get fucked scrubs."
    The game then proceeds normally, with the Town winning thanks to the survivor's vote.

Conclusion: This isn't necessarily Game-throwing... however I'm unsure as to why he would want to make the Marshall reveal. The way he acted before and after he was put to trial screamed griefing, since his name implied he wanted Marshall. I'm going to mark this as a Griefing case, since the town still won despite his attitude.

Recommended Action
    Watch List X4

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! This player has a Game-throwing report in his name, so I believe the punishment here should be upped to a Watch List X4, left to the Warden's Discretion.
    Last edited by AIVION; April 21st, 2016 at 06:19 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3