Random Town
    Random Town
    Random Town
    Random Town
    Random Town

Random Mafia
    Random Mafia

Special Mechanics :

Love : Each player has one shot love each day which they can use themselves or can be used upon someone else use. To use that Player A must post something like "I love Player B.". They will be lovers immediately after that and both will lose their love shot for that day. Love action will be announced publicly. All lovers has private topics which they can use Day or Night till they break up or one of them die. Whenever someone (town or mafia) get killed (suicide and lynchs are not counted) they can choose one of their lovers to suicide with them. they may choose no one as well. The suicides will take place in the start of next night.

To be loved : If a player has at least 3 lovers (dead or alive) , they will need 1 additional vote to get lynched .

Break up : Players can choose to break up at anytime. After that both players will be hated for the next cycle (need 1 less vote to get lynched) . They can't love each other again during the game.

Possible Roles :

Only Town :

Citizen :

You have no special abilities.
    Love Guardian :

You will bodyguard all of your lovers. If one of them get shot at night , you will die instead of them. You won't be informed which one of your lovers got shot. You may decide one of your lovers to suicide after your death.
    Love Healer :

each night you might choose one of the people you love to save them from the night kill.
    Love Stalker :

each night you might choose one of the people you love . You will be notified if someone visits them.
    Only Mafia :

Mafia Goon :

You have no special abilities.
    Love Avenger :

If someone break up with you and you kill them that night nothing can prevent or redirect the kill.
    May be Town or Mafia :

Love Redirector :

If anyone attempts to love you at any part of the game they will fail and their shot will be redirected to another available random player. you can love players yourself. You won't lose your each day love shot upon redirecting love.
    Adorable Lover :

You won't get hated after breaking up.
    Lovely Lover :

The first attempt for killing you (suicide / nightkill) will fail since you're lovely!
    Night Action Resolution :

Will be resolved normally.

Win Conditions :

Town will win the game when both of the mafia players are dead.
    Mafia will win when they have the majority or nothing can prevent it.

Mechanics :

-> day phases last 48 hours. You might end the day early by lynching someone in 24 hours.
    -> floor(50% of living players) +1 is the normal required votes to achieve a lynch.
    -> if two people are eligible for a lynch at midday/endday I will lynch the first one who reached their final lynch state.
    -> No death notes , May post last wills
    -> Mafia starts with a private topic that they may use just in nights. if they start loving each other they may use that topic during the days as well.
    -> Mafia may kill someone each night.
    -> Ties do not exist
    -> No other kind of suicides (beside the one forced by the killed one) is allowed
    -> Town won't have a Stalker and a Healer at the same time.
    -> Dead people loose to their private topics immediately.

Rules :

-> No one is allowed to quote / copy paste from / share their private topics with each other.
    -> everyone must post 5 posts during each day phases or will be replaced / mod killed. if you can't be active this much don't sign up. Neighbourhood chats won't count.
    -> English shall be the only language used.
    -> Offensive videos/pictures shall not be tolerated.
    -> Excessive insulting is not allowed.
    -> Editing or deleting posts are not allowed by any means. Not in game and not in any neighbourhoods beside the mafia factional communication.
    -> Quoting any feedbacks from me is not allowed.
    -> Posting invisible/hard to read text is not allowed.
    -> Communicating with others about the game , is strictly forbidden unless in the Private topics I may make for you.
    -> Communicating with living players after your death may result in a loose for your faction. Please note that I'm really strict about this rule.
    Last edited by Frozen Angel; April 21st, 2016 at 01:05 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: SFM : To love and to be loved!

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    /sign what is love?
    The answer remains elusive in part because love is not one thing. Love for parents, partners, children, country, neighbour, God and so on all have different qualities. Each has its variants – blind, one-sided, tragic, steadfast, fickle, reciprocated, misguided, unconditional. At its best, however, all love is a kind a passionate commitment that we nurture and develop, even though it usually arrives in our lives unbidden. That's why it is more than just a powerful feeling. Without the commitment, it is mere infatuation. Without the passion, it is mere dedication. Without nurturing, even the best can wither and die.

But siriously if you have any questions about mechanics I'm here to answer

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Clearing up some stuff :

Mafia win whenever they reach majority means 50% flooring down + 1 of the living players. (the same amount of votes are needed to lynch someone in normal situation)

If everyone in game die game is ended in a town victory as both mafia are dead.

Suicides will happen at the start of the next night phase and the killed person has the whole next day phase to decide the suicide action. the games in tie (2/2 or 1/1) won't end in day phases as even if the last night suicide choose is on town the lynch might be on mafia .

Dead people lose access to all their private communications immediately. disobeying this rule might result in a force loose for your faction as it's critical to game state.

Lynched people can't decide others to suicide.

And I'm deeply sorry for any English grammatical or vocab mistakes. I'm trying my best

adding this stuff to my first post as well
    Last edited by Frozen Angel; April 15th, 2016 at 08:14 AM.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    The answer remains elusive in part because love is not one thing. Love for parents, partners, children, country, neighbour, God and so on all have different qualities. Each has its variants – blind, one-sided, tragic, steadfast, fickle, reciprocated, misguided, unconditional. At its best, however, all love is a kind a passionate commitment that we nurture and develop, even though it usually arrives in our lives unbidden. That's why it is more than just a powerful feeling. Without the commitment, it is mere infatuation. Without the passion, it is mere dedication. Without nurturing, even the best can wither and die.

But siriously if you have any questions about mechanics I'm here to answer
    That's beautiful dude...........

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Love Guardian :

You will bodyguard all of your lovers. If one of them get shot at night , you will die instead of them. You won't be informed which one of your lovers got shot. You may decide one of your lovers to suicide after your death.
    This needs a little clarification. So it implies multiple lovers here, but does someone you break-up with count?

I assume no.

Also, this is going to be manually accounted for with votes. With the hated/love mechanic going on, we really don't have our vote system to do that.

Is this same setup from MS as well?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    This needs a little clarification. So it implies multiple lovers here, but does someone you break-up with count?

I assume no.
    people can get a new lover each day. That way someone may have 3 lovers in day 3. if at night one of the "love Guardian"'s lovers get killed he will die instead of them and may call for the next suicide.

People who break up are not lovers anymore. beside that even death won't end the love mechanic (3 lovers - dead or alive will result in a loved mechanic)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Also, this is going to be manually accounted for with votes. With the hated/love mechanic going on, we really don't have our vote system to do that.

Is this same setup from MS as well?
    I am the one who built this setup. I was about to run this setup in MS micro queue a week ago but I got banned so I'm going to run this here instead.

The vote count system can still be used for you guys to see what is the vote state. I will check the lynches manually at the end of 24 /48 hours.
    Last edited by Frozen Angel; April 15th, 2016 at 08:39 PM.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

So lynch votes are counted at 24 and 48 hours into day?

When is the "next cycle" for breakups?

Lovely Lover seems a little OP for a town or mafia role; it slows down either wincon.

Does Love Stalker see visits?

Why are power roles unique?

Overall, I'm worried town is too powerful because of the love mechanic (they can make secret day chats and cause someone to suicide when they die) and think town should probably lose a member.
    @Frozen Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    So lynch votes are counted at 24 and 48 hours into day?
    yes

When is the "next cycle" for breakups?
    The next day phase. f.e If they break up in day 1 / night 1 they are hated in day 2

Lovely Lover seems a little OP for a town or mafia role; it slows down either wincon.
    Well I'm not agreed. its only 1 shot and very scummy to used to avoid a lynch without claiming it will . plus that gives mafia a chance for a no kill gambit. for town it's useful in a tie count day to avoid the lynch on themself to make the suicide happen. plus it's on a balance with the strong-willed lover. but if you think thats op I will omit the role or modify it as you want.

Does Love Stalker see visits?
    yes he will be informed of the vistors.

Why are power roles unique?
    lots of (both town/mafia) roles are confirmable but they are not telling anything about the alignment. town roles are in a perfect combination together but scums might use this as tool to show themselves really town.

Overall, I'm worried town is too powerful because of the love mechanic (they can make secret day chats and cause someone to suicide when they die) and think town should probably lose a member.
    My main design setup had no healer/stalker . I think the game is more balanced without them tbh .

omitting a town member may cause in a fast . 6/2 -> 4/2 (with a suicide which may happen at end of day) in day 2 (mylo)

and hidden secret chats won't win this game for town if not causing them to lose sanity and trust in each other; beleive me! My onlye fear is that stalker as a town inves get in love with town healer and the bound will be game breaking somehow.

19. ISO #19

My problem with the lovely lover is that it could do something like "okay, we figured out a mafia a LYLO!" "Oh shit that mafia is immune to this lynch and we lose."

I suggested dropping the town number down by one because town has the advantage of being able to possibly cause mafia to kill themselves in games that would otherwise be over. (i.e. going into night 3v2 doesn't mean mafia wins because they might be forced to suicide)

20. ISO #20

My problem with the lovely lover is that it could do something like "okay, we figured out a mafia a LYLO!" "Oh shit that mafia is immune to this lynch and we lose."
    Actually thats a good point. But I'm not sure how is that a problem. if mafia has the 1 shot lynch proof/bulletproof (which they don't need the BP at all) town has the suicide function. It's a mafia that needs to be killed twice. town can kill someone twice during one day (suicide function and the lynch) or they may use only the suicide function.

what you said made me more nervous about strong willed lover as its like a permanent BP for mafia. maybe I make that 1 shot as well?

I suggested dropping the town number down by one because town has the advantage of being able to possibly cause mafia to kill themselves in games that would otherwise be over. (i.e. going into night 3v2 doesn't mean mafia wins because they might be forced to suicide)
    night 3v2 is mylo yes. but a 7/2 setup will reach day 3 for sure. a 6/2 setup might end in day 2. I will omit a town if you think thats a solution but I really like to omit town tpr's instead
    Last edited by Frozen Angel; April 20th, 2016 at 11:30 PM.

21. ISO #21

@Frozen Angel , I think you're competent enough to balance the power roles of a 7v2. If you want to make sure a D3 happens, that's fine by me, but it should be LYLO/MYLO. It's just 7v2 can be a little rough when the lover mechanic makes everyone a weak TPR.

Suggestion: Don't require breakups to be mutual.

22. ISO #22

Suggestion: Don't require breakups to be mutual.
    I was thinking about the same thing. sure.

and ty. Town stalker and Town healer won't happen together for sure . i will make sure the setup is not too scum sided or town sided.

I will make strong willed lover as 1 shot not suiciding as well.

23. ISO #23

I still don't like lynch immunity for the reasons stated and would be more comfortable if it was only a nightkill/suicide immunity. However, at this point, it is your call and I trust you to balance the setup if you were to include such a role.

Suggestion: Don't force roles to be unique; this gives Mafia some wiggle room in fakeclaiming a power role.

Approved for signups. Since the FM is starting soon, (possibly this weekend) I'm going to ask you to not start on the same day the FM starts. (the day before or after are fine) Good luck!

24. ISO #24

I still don't like lynch immunity for the reasons stated and would be more comfortable if it was only a nightkill/suicide immunity. However, at this point, it is your call and I trust you to balance the setup if you were to include such a role.
    I will combine strong willed lover with lovely lover. The lovely lover is now immunity to first nightkill/ suicide.

Suggestion: Don't force roles to be unique; this gives Mafia some wiggle room in fakeclaiming a power role.
    Sure.

Approved for signups. Since the FM is starting soon, (possibly this weekend) I'm going to ask you to not start on the same day the FM starts. (the day before or after are fine) Good luck!
    ty. I will change discussed stuff and start signing up now
    Last edited by Frozen Angel; April 20th, 2016 at 11:17 PM.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26