{Watch List} ButterHanley:1-S2-1-1634960; ButterDragon:1-s2-1-1101521; ButterKeer:1-S2-1-1025036
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ButterHanley:1-S2-1-1634960; ButterDragon:1-s2-1-1101521; ButterKeer:1-S2-1-1025036

Account Name: ButterHanley
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1634960
    In-Game Name: supergayboi

Crimes Committed: Skyping
    ---------
    Account Name: ButterDragon
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1101521
    In-Game Name: Dwarf

---------
    Account Name: ButterKeer
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1025036
    In-Game Name: nogger

Your Account Name: Mikeu
    Summary: admitting to teamspeaking.

-Mafia- (867).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: ButterHanley:1-S2-1-1634960; ButterDragon:1-s2-1-1101521; ButterKeer:1-S2-1-1025036

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. ButterHanley: Correct. 1-S2-1-1634960
    2. ButterDragon: Correct. 1-S2-1-1101521
    3. ButterKeer: Correct. 1-S2-1-1025036

Respective Hotkeys
    1. E
    2. 1
    3. 2

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, the Mafia basically lost hard this game.

Previous Offenses
    1. None
    2. Skyping (On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-S2-1-1101521; Griefing (On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1119776-528687
    3. "Possible cheating." (On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1119776-528687

Player Offenses
    1. Cheating/Additional Information
    2. Cheating/Additional Information
    3. Cheating/Additional Information

Summary
    (I would like to note before I start this review, all 3 players showed up as new players. This seems unlikely and rather suspect.)
    ---------------------------------------------
    Legend Key:
    Dwarf = ButterDragon
    supergayboi = ButterHanley
    nogger = ButterKeer
    ---------------------------------------------
    (In the Lobby Phase, ButterHanley DOES Admit to using TeamSpeak. This is true.)

Games starts: ButterHanley Rolls Lookout; ButterDragon rolls Enforcer; ButterKeer rolls Doctor.
    Day 1: Possible Skyping/teamspeaking evidence: Dwarf: "INTERST IN A PINT YOU FUCKING SUPERGAYBOI" <- Could indicate he knew who he was.

Night 1: Nogger decides to heal dwarf. super gay boi looks over dwarf. Dwarf get's executed on suspect on being "Judge." Nogger and super gay boi both go for dwarf. (This could indicate they maybe never said their roles in teamspeak?)

Day 2: Dwarf's LW: (A real shame, I wanted to kill 8.)

Night 2: supergayboi looks after Mr Nobody. nogger doesn't heal anyone..? was attacked and healed.

Day 3: Didn't act differently towards themselves.

Night 3: supergayboi looks after 15. Nogger heals supergayboi. (Again, healing supergayboi when no real indicative that he's a worthy town target? I think at this point they shared their roles in Teamspeak.)

Day 4: Supergayboi making fun of the "Teamspeakers." Nogger said nothing.

Night 4: supergayboi looks after 9. Nogger heals 14 (But he switches between 15 and supergayboi. Could be an indication of supergayboi telling him to stop healing him so much.) Nogger was roleblocked.

Day 5: supergayboi says I'm mafia I admit it kill me (When this isn't true. could be in response to nogger possibly getting lynched?) nogger was lynched by the marshall. As was Supergayboi.

The game then ends on Day 6 with the last mafia getting lynched.

Conclusion: If I was minusing the fact they admitted to Teamspeak and didn't have matching names, I could still see some pretty irrefutable evidence of them using an out of game communication program while playing. There were times where their actions showed they were in a party and knew each other's names in game (However I am convinced they didn't know each other's roles AT FIRST. But They more than likely spoke them around Night 3 after Dwarf's death.)
    In Conclusion... I'd have to say given the evidence in this game, they indeed used Teamspeak/Skype to communicate during the game, and as such, is against the rules... NO MATTER HOW you look at it. Even if they didn't really alter the game's outcome as much.

Recommended Action
    1. Watch List X3
    2. Watch List X6
    3. Watch List X4

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Skyping/Teamspeak is a very serious crime, NO ONE should be using out of game communication during play. It's both disrespectful towards the rest of the players, and honestly ruins the atmosphere the game brings. These players did actions that show they were using Teamspeak in the game (Dwarf wanting to kill supergayboi. nogger healing supergayboi when supergayboi showed no indication of being a strong town player) And had no impact to help the game.

As Recommended actions go... ButterHanley has a clean slate, and should be put on the Watch List for X3 for his first offense. ButterKeer has a "Possible cheating" on file, so I recommend upping his first offense to a Watch List X4. The biggest Contender here is ButterDragon, who has both a griefing AND another Skyping report on file. Given this, he should be put on the Ban List... however I believe instead we should up his punishment to A Watch List X6, given how old the reports are against him (3 Yrs) I think this would be a bit too harsh. This is up to the Warden, however.
    Last edited by AIVION; April 17th, 2016 at 02:32 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3