I made something.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

I made something.

Cleared the day to play just to find out that I was killed on N1 yet again. I was bored and wondering how many times that had happened, then thought that it'd be cool to have some sort of player's database.

Long stroy short, I put together a script that adds an option to the player menu (the little popup you get when you click somebody's name), and when you click it you get some statistics of their game's history.

Of course, I'm too lazy to build a database by myself, so the idea is that people interested in using the script submit their information and we build it together.

The script doesn't need to be updated; all information submited will be available to everyone as soon as I update the data file.

If you want to participate, just follow these steps:
    1.- Install the script (You need Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey or whatever your browser uses).

2.- Upload a file like this with your information by replacing all the parts in all-caps and post it here.
    Here's an example with my information, and here's a clean version of the sample with no comments.

3.- Wait for me to check the thread and update the file, and anyone with the script installed will be able to see your game history.

Notes:
    - For the alignment field, use "Third" if you aren't Town or Mafia, no matter if you are a town-sided or scum-sided faction; only use "Town" and "Mafia" if you are precisely that.
    - Only include completed games. If you were replaced or modkilled, that doesn't count. Same for hosting; if you abandoned or cancelled the game, don't list it.
    - The alignment field must have a leading uppercase letter followed by lowercase ones. The fields that are filled with "true" and "false" are all lowercase. Size field goes capitalized. The rest don't matter.
    - I'm inebriated and I hate/don't know JS, HTML et al. The code is likely a horrid mess. Feel free to clean and/or fix it and upload an update.

And that's it. I really hope someone likes the idea, else it'll be nothing but a glorified statistics page for me. >_>
    Last edited by Sen; April 12th, 2016 at 01:09 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: I made something.

I actually have a personal database that I had up to date until Last December with all my Forum Mafia games (Which is now way over 100+, god damn)

I can put in statistics I have for this site:

(SFM-164 Was last one I kept track of...)

Wins: 13
    Losses: 9
    Games Played: 22
    In Progress: 1 (at the time)
    W/L: 59%
    Lynched: 2
    Night Killed: 8

Just statistics for factions:
    Town Win: 47%
    Scum Win: 53%

Each game goes into a little more like what night I died or what day I was lynched, Etc.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    @Calix

This looks great!
    Will definitely be helpful for what I'm doing
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

This looks really cool. I will have to mess with it
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17