S-FM Agumon's Revenge: Brotherhood
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Agumon's Revenge: Brotherhood

Agumon's Revenge

RP:

Agumon has lost his friends to Myotismon. He seeks revenge against Myotismon and his Digimon, and any other wild Digimon that stand in his way.

Role List:

Agumon
    Palmon
    Gabumon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon

Myotismon

Role Cards:

Agumon:
    Can use one of two moves every night:
    Pepper Breath: Cover a player in Pepper. Players are not notified that they are covered in Pepper.
    Spitfire Blast: Burn all players covered in Pepper

Wild Digimon:

Palmon:

Can use Root Breaker every night.
    Root Breaker: Roleblock a player at night. Players are not notified of roleblock.

Gabumon:
    Can use one of two moves every night:
    Blue Blaster: Douse a player in ice-like flame at night, protecting them from capture, Pepper, poison, or being burned by Agumon /captured Agumon. Does not remove Pepper from target if previously covered in Pepper.
    - Neither target nor Gabumon is notified of protection or attempted attacks/Pepper douses
    - Cannot self-target
    Horn Attack: Target one player to determine alignment.

Wild Digimon:
    Will receive a random name from the list below, duplicates can exist!
    (Biyomon, Tentomon, Salamon, Patamon, Gomamon, DemiDevimon, Goburimon, Veemon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Guilmon, Renamon, Terriermon, Calumon, Impmon, EbiBurgermon, Burgermon, Raramon, Gaomon, Kamemon, PawnChessmon, Kudamon, Gotsumon)

Digi-Slaves:

Myotismon:

Target another player to attempt to capture them at night. Captured Digimon change alignment to Digi-Slaves.
    - Team size cannot exceed three at any time (only two captured Digimon at a time)
    - Ability cannot be used the night after a teammate dies
    - If Myotismon dies, no more Digimoncan be captured.

Captured Agumon:
    Can use flamethrower every night.
    Flamethrower: Kill a player at night.

Captured Palmon:
    Can use Poison Ivy every night.
    Poison Ivy : Poisoned players are blackmailed. They can only post "I am poisoned." once the following day and vote and unvote only once.

Captured Gabumon:
    Can use hydro pump at night.
    Crush Nail: Kill a player at night.
    - Can only be used once.

Captured Wild Digimon:

Rules and Mechanics:
    Game starts on Day 0 with only Agumon and Myotismon submitting night actions (no action is possible). Night 0 ends as soon as they submit actions.
    Day 1 has lynch.
    Days are 48 hours long.
    Nights are 24 hours long.
    Night actions must be submitted every night for all non-Wild Digimon players or risk the wrath of Bannacho!!
    Non-Wild Digimon players can take no action but must still pm me "No action" or risk replacement
    Players must post at least once a day (48 hours)
    Digi-slaves share a night chat. It will open at day end and close at night end.
    Roles and kill method are revealed upon death.
    No last wills or death notes
    Lynches are at 51% majority vote.
    No communicating outside of game or editing posts.
    Anonymous accounts of digiemon names if players want to!

Order of Operations:

Palmon uses Root Breaker
    Gabumon uses Blue Blaster or Horn Attack
    Agumon douses in Pepper
    Captured Palmonuses Poison Ivy
    Captured Gabumon and Captured Agumon/Agumon kill simultaneously.
    Myotismon captures Digimon.

Win Conditions:

Digi-Slaves: Eliminate/capture Agumon AND control 50% of the vote
    Wild Digimon: Take a stand for freedom! Eliminate Agumon AND Digi-Slaves AND have at least one surviving member
    Agumon: Eliminate all other players (one other player may survive)[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by SuperJack; July 22nd, 2018 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Charmanders Revenge: Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Too many Magicarps, could we throw in some randomized names that do the same thing?
    Have Citizen get a pokemon that doesn't do anything like: Metapod, Kakuna, Cascoons
    Let me say this in the politest way possible -- are you nuts, SP? Unique named roles end up causing mass claims, which results in game ending far too early -- look at Romeo & Juilet for example. Not a good thing at all given our meta of Day 2 mass claims to end games. Also, for reference, this game has been played in the past (last summer) and it was pretty close -- this is a replay.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

I was just telling Darkness a few weeks ago:

Me: You know what I miss most about Bananacuho? The Charmander game. I really want to play a sequel
    Darkness: You don't miss her ribbing you at every chance she got?
    Me: No, I have plenty of people who attempt that already.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post

Me: You know what I miss most about Bananacuho? The Charmander game. I really want to play a sequel
    'Attempt'

Error detected. There were no 'attempts' made. That implies that they had a chance of failing to antagonise Firebriner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post

This isn't the sequel, this is a redo of the original storyline. It bothered me that you won and I had to redo it

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Let me say this in the politest way possible -- are you nuts, SP? Unique named roles end up causing mass claims, which results in game ending far too early -- look at Romeo & Juilet for example. Not a good thing at all given our meta of Day 2 mass claims to end games. Also, for reference, this game has been played in the past (last summer) and it was pretty close -- this is a replay.
    Oh I meant that I would have liked randomized names. Just for flavor. So there could have spawned 6 kakunas or 5 metapods plus one cascoon by chance.

But he's not willing to include the other poor pokemon from the other regions

D: (

16. ISO #16

Oh I meant that I would have liked randomized names. Just for flavor. So there could have spawned 6 kakunas or 5 metapods plus one cascoon by chance.

Tradition!

17. ISO #17

I understand but that increases the chances of a mass role claim designed to ferret out the different unique names. There isn't a way to do this without disadvantaging scum / encouraging a mass role claim, because you give scum far fewer places to hide by having multiple categories of Citizen. Just not a good idea from a balance perspective, especially give our site meta of mass claiming unique roles early in games.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    I understand but that increases the chances of a mass role claim designed to ferret out the different unique names. There isn't a way to do this without disadvantaging scum / encouraging a mass role claim, because you give scum far fewer places to hide by having multiple categories of Citizen. Just not a good idea from a balance perspective, especially give our site meta of mass claiming unique roles early in games.
    BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!!!

19. ISO #19

If Charmander ignites someone who is protected by Water gun, is the ash removed from that player?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If Charmander ignites someone who is protected by Water gun, is the ash removed from that player?
    That question is already answered in Squirtle’s role description????

No the ash is not removed
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post

but it looks like it protects them from getting burned that night :0
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

22. ISO #22

I ALREADY KNOW THAT??????? lol. What I'm asking is: If the Charmander ignites someone protected by water gun, will the ash be removed BY THE CHARMANDER SINCE HE IGNITED?

I put water gun in question because it's the only way to survive an ignite.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I ALREADY KNOW THAT??????? lol. What I'm asking is: If the Charmander ignites someone protected by water gun, will the ash be removed BY THE CHARMANDER SINCE HE IGNITED?

I put water gun in question because it's the only way to survive an ignite.
    Charmander's rolecard does not mention that the ash is removed, only that the people doused in ash are killed. I would guess the ash is not removed upon burning.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

24. ISO #24

Removing ash wouldn't make sense anyway.
    But now a real question: does splash do anything? Imo people who splash should be rewarded with a gif or something.
    Then there's also something bugging me about this pokemon trainer. Real pokemon trainers can command their pokemon and force them to do what the trainer wants. What about Pokemon Trainer Red?
    Can captured pokemon attack other captured pokemon? Afaik they shouldn't be able to, but the setup doesn't mention this.
    And is suicide allowed? Real pokemon trainers are able to throw their pokemon away.
    I also believe pokemon trainers without pokemon aren't real pokemon trainers. So because of that the night 0 capture should be guaranteed and if it still fails the pokemon trainer should just be given a random free pokemon instead.
    Last edited by Kenny; July 16th, 2018 at 05:28 PM.

25. ISO #25

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge: Brotherhood

@SuperJack
    Gabumon's description says it protects from poison.
    Does it also protect from root breaker? Is palmon notified of root breaker failing?
    Is a captured palmon notified of poison ivy failing?

Gabumon's description also says targets aren't notified of attempted attacks.
    Are attackers notified of their target being healed? Or would healing and blocking in theory both look the same to them?

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge: Brotherhood

I'm not in the ladder game, @Kenny , but, I'm going to remind you to ask any/all questions pertaining to the setup in-game or via PM.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29