S-FM Illuminati??? (Signups) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM Illuminati??? (Signups)

@Slaol @MattZed @AIVION
    I am open to joining anyone. Maybe preference to joining AIVION because its a new player. I have every intention of using different play styles for my next few games though. I was pretty annoyed at hearing "Not leading the town = scum" last game so chances are that whoever's slot I join will take heat for that given the player's tendency to try to use meta reads.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    @Slaol @MattZed @AIVION
    I am open to joining anyone. Maybe preference to joining AIVION because its a new player. I have every intention of using different play styles for my next few games though. I was pretty annoyed at hearing "Not leading the town = scum" last game so chances are that whoever's slot I join will take heat for that given the player's tendency to try to use meta reads.
    If you post it in the signup thread then people will know you're being legit as opposed to manipulating everyone with an evil plan.

I for one intend to be bossy and set a wonderful example for the new players be Town Leader no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    If you post it in the signup thread then people will know you're being legit as opposed to manipulating everyone with an evil plan.

I for one intend to be bossy and set a wonderful example for the new players be Town Leader no matter what.
    That will be interesting to view.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    That will be interesting to view.
    That's how I play every game, save for times when I am busier than usual. What 'variation' of your play are you going to do? I preferred your Random Scenario playstyle, but without the scummy 'does Jester being lynched end the game? ' questions.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

5. ISO #105

That's how I play every game, save for times when I am busier than usual. What 'variation' of your play are you going to do? I preferred your Random Scenario playstyle, but without the scummy 'does Jester being lynched end the game? ' questions.
    Might do that variation again, but I have learned from that mistake before with the jester question xD.

6. ISO #106

Might do that variation again, but I have learned from that mistake before with the jester question xD.
    /prefer-Mikecall-acting-like-Town-for-once

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Mikecall acting likeis so out of the ordinary, we would have to conclude that level of odd play means he's actually.
    Not always. I've seen his scum play and he is generally a passive doormat who agrees with everything. Sadly, that is also his town play.

Haha, but then you will comment on my playstyle acting too much like town, making me look equally as scum .
    If you think I will go a game without commenting on your play, you can die an unhappy soul for it is never happening <3

You and Debbie mind-melded. Obvious town, never lynch.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Not always. I've seen his scum play and he is generally a passive doormat who agrees with everything. Sadly, that is also his town play.

If you think I will go a game without commenting on your play, you can die an unhappy soul for it is never happening <3

You and Debbie mind-melded. Obvious town, never lynch.
    Unless scum, and then people claim Funcall being Funcall.

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    helz/me/silver are makeing a hrydra righ now
    How many fecking players are you teaming with? Just stick with Antipathy17 and call it a day. You two work best together and Helz should educate a scrub anyway so this is the optimal strategy.

Unless scum, and then people claim Funcall being Funcall.
    Not when we're policy-lynching you

15. ISO #115

How many fecking players are you teaming with? Just stick with Antipathy17 and call it a day. You two work best together and Helz should educate a scrub anyway so this is the optimal strategy.

Not when we're policy-lynching you
    Maybe, the attempt of a policy lynch would be funny though, but I would be a lot more active so I think it would be less of an option and more of a calculated lynch.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Maybe, the attempt of a policy lynch would be funny though, but I would be a lot more active so I think it would be less of an option and more of a calculated lynch.
    I'd like to see this. Challenge accepted, m8

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    We are doing a hydra with Helz. But thank you for your concern.
    No idea wherever serious or not, given the Orpz comment earlier. I will just kick back with the popcorn and know that I won't be hope I am not disappointed.

18. ISO #118

I'd like to see this. Challenge accepted, m8

No idea wherever serious or not, given the Orpz comment earlier. I will just kick back with the popcorn and know that I won't be hope I am not disappointed.
    Orpz wanted to hydra with us because he liked that we worked well together as a hydra and his didn't. However, the host wants him to reserve due to the amount of new players and possible flaking from the game so we are gonna try one with Helz and see how that goes.

19. ISO #119

Whoever wants to join up with us, after the last game and seeing the disaster of hydras that went down, me and silver want to help people understand it better. Also, seeing how not only me but silver want to see more of what helz was talking about post game, it's optimal play for us to do it

peidt: i have the skype log if you still wan tot see it too, us and orpz will porb be in next game as hydra.

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Whoever wants to join up with us, after the last game and seeing the disaster of hydras that went down, me and silver want to help people understand it better. Also, seeing how not only me but silver want to see more of what helz was talking about post game, it's optimal play for us to do it

peidt: i have the skype log if you still wan tot see it too, us and orpz will porb be in next game as hydra.
    This makes more sense now.

I don't want the Skype logs, but thanks for the offer.

I still think using the same account works out better in terms of convenience but that's your decision.

21. ISO #121

This makes more sense now.

I don't want the Skype logs, but thanks for the offer.

I still think using the same account works out better in terms of convenience but that's your decision.
    empathy 17 is for me and silver, when you make more hdyras you tend to make new accoutns

also our hydra is here

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

@Slaol @MattZed @AIVION
    I would love if You'd join Our hydra... I really could use the pro player advice. (Not saying you'd not give me good advice Second! xD)

Up to second Though as well.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I would love if You'd join Our hydra... I really could use the pro player advice. (Not saying you'd not give me good advice Second! xD)

Up to second Though as well.
    Ika/Silver already snagged me up. Legit though, If you want to do one down the road I will.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by FYRE View Post
    You told me I was free to decline playing as a hydra in a pm. I wanted to play this one by myself, but if that's not allowed then I'll bow out.
    You are indeed not required to Hydra, and it seems now that such a thing is not necessary. Welcometo the game, solo @FYRE !
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Gonna be a crazy game yo.

RLVG teaching me his 8 play styles and I am teaching him the Indy ploy.
    We got this.

Also Firebriner effect will be in place.
    Your slot is going to be complacently impossible to read. I really can't imagine a better pairing of any players I know to create a tough to read hydra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracule Magahnimarhawke View Post
    Slaol, Gerik, and Takumi checking in
    I feel like this is an OP block

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Your slot is going to be complacently impossible to read. I really can't imagine a better pairing of any players I know to create a tough to read hydra.
    I feel like this is an OP block
    I am honestly going to put much more effort into this, not just all random emotional posts from me this time! Promise, this will be a new, worse/better firebringer!!!
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139