Mafia Championship Season 3 Poll
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should represent us?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Frog

16 26.23%
  • Helz

1 1.64%
  • Yayap

15 24.59%
  • Orpz

0 0%
  • Gerik

0 0%
  • Sen

2 3.28%
  • Calix

1 1.64%
  • Firebringer

1 1.64%
  • Mateo

19 31.15%
  • powerofdeath

0 0%
  • RLVG

0 0%
  • Admiral

0 0%
  • GoatseOnTheCupboard

3 4.92%
  • Slaol

1 1.64%
  • Tossangel

0 0%
  • Donald Trump

2 3.28%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Mafia Championship Season 3 Poll

Vote for our representative.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Brendan; March 30th, 2016 at 04:55 PM.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Mafia Championship Season 3 Poll

copy paste:

Shameless self-plug.

I'd really like to be our site's nomination.

Many of you know me from recent years FM's and M-FM's. In the last couple of years I've consecutively MVPed every 20-30 player game on this site.

Others know me from my general activity from the site, skype and the SC2 mod where I have over 3000 games played.

What you may not know about me is that I have a deep passion for this game for whatever reason! It takes a true mental masochist to put themselves through the constant grind and commitment to play the very best possible every time.

Every time I play, I want to learn a little bit more. I've developed the cross-community game in that effort and passion for learning more styles and strategies. I've gone to Mafia Universe, the hosting site for the championships, to continue this learning and I hope to bring these strategies and styles back here! I've played with nominations and champions from many different sites and I've learned quite a lot.

My style has developed to use every strategy. On first read and playthrough I look for tone reads. On second read I develop mechanical analysis with notes with respect to analytical analysis. Once I find connections I push and prod to see whether pairings or groups I've found are willing to push against each other. On the first day of a 17 player game I plan to develop 3 wagons for optimal mechanical analysis. Titus and Firebringer have seen me use this very method to pin the entire scum team by day 2 in the last 21er game we played that just ended yesterday.

More important than anything, I feel that I would represent our site as a passionate, high effort player who is also currently active in playing games here on SC2, whether they're SC2 mod games, S-FMs, M-FMs, or FMs.

I ask for your vote to see my dream of fulfilling my passion for this game at the highest level. If you vote for me, I promise I will give it everything I have and I will do my absolute best to bring glory to SC2Mafia, as a site that's got more passion for the spirit of the game than any site across the 100+ participating.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Spoiler : Frog :
    copy paste:

Shameless self-plug.

I'd really like to be our site's nomination.

Many of you know me from recent years FM's and M-FM's. In the last couple of years I've consecutively MVPed every 20-30 player game on this site.

Others know me from my general activity from the site, skype and the SC2 mod where I have over 3000 games played.

What you may not know about me is that I have a deep passion for this game for whatever reason! It takes a true mental masochist to put themselves through the constant grind and commitment to play the very best possible every time.

Every time I play, I want to learn a little bit more. I've developed the cross-community game in that effort and passion for learning more styles and strategies. I've gone to Mafia Universe, the hosting site for the championships, to continue this learning and I hope to bring these strategies and styles back here! I've played with nominations and champions from many different sites and I've learned quite a lot.

My style has developed to use every strategy. On first read and playthrough I look for tone reads. On second read I develop mechanical analysis with notes with respect to analytical analysis. Once I find connections I push and prod to see whether pairings or groups I've found are willing to push against each other. On the first day of a 17 player game I plan to develop 3 wagons for optimal mechanical analysis. Titus and Firebringer have seen me use this very method to pin the entire scum team by day 2 in the last 21er game we played that just ended yesterday.

More important than anything, I feel that I would represent our site as a passionate, high effort player who is also currently active in playing games here on SC2, whether they're SC2 mod games, S-FMs, M-FMs, or FMs.

I ask for your vote to see my dream of fulfilling my passion for this game at the highest level. If you vote for me, I promise I will give it everything I have and I will do my absolute best to bring glory to SC2Mafia, as a site that's got more passion for the spirit of the game than any site across the 100+ participating.
    Holy hell. You had me from even before you wrote this post frog!
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I voted for the guy who's name is a dog sound.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm selling my vote for £100
    I'm selling mine to the highest bidder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    My #1 vote was Gerik, but my vote was being wasted as no one followed.
    I appreciate the support. Shame it'd be wasted on me. I like Slaol's idea of a multivote to let people vote for everyone they think is a good candidate.

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    I'm selling mine to the highest bidder.

I appreciate the support. Shame it'd be wasted on me. I like Slaol's idea of a multivote to let people vote for everyone they think is a good candidate.
    It's not really "wasted", but I could support another player who is getting traction. Kind of a broken system.

Multivote does work good, as well, if the #1 voter become unable to participate, we'd logically go with #2. But all the voters on #1 could've changed and made #3 the most popular choice lol.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

It's not really "wasted", but I could support another player who is getting traction. Kind of a broken system.

Multivote does work good, as well, if the #1 voter become unable to participate, we'd logically go with #2. But all the voters on #1 could've changed and made #3 the most popular choice lol.
    Tbh i think we should redo poll wih multivote. Documenting the already voted incase they do not get the chance to move over

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Votes will only count if the person has played a game here. No offsite impacting onsite
    That's what I assumed was happening, or at least members of our community. but FM community makes best sense.

But I did IP search on Takumi and it matched Damus & his MFM smurfs, so I didn't know what to think lol

31. ISO #31

That's what I assumed was happening, or at least members of our community. but FM community makes best sense.

But I did IP search on Takumi and it matched Damus & his MFM smurfs, so I didn't know what to think lol
    He should really just vote on his main.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Do you guys really want to redo the polling options?
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    so who is gonna change the voting system to multi-vote before time runs out?
    can't change, would have to make a new thread. don't really like multi vote either.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

I do not like Multivote because we may be able to send 2 people

There’s a chance, but I’d put it at 20-25%

At timer end we could just SS the votes and use that to grab our second or their replacements as required. With multivote it allows people to stack votes all over the place letting them jack up counts on players they do not actually support to counter sending a player they do not want to go.

Either Multi-vote or Single vote both have their flaws. Kind of a mixed bag
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I do not like Multivote because we may be able to send 2 people

There’s a chance, but I’d put it at 20-25%

At timer end we could just SS the votes and use that to grab our second or their replacements as required. With multivote it allows people to stack votes all over the place letting them jack up counts on players they do not actually support to counter sending a player they do not want to go.

Either Multi-vote or Single vote both have their flaws. Kind of a mixed bag
    tie breaking system

1: most votes from FM mvps
    2: most votes from previous FM hosts
    3: most votes from admin members
    4: most votes from respected members
    5: most votes from donors

that really should determine it, if its still tied then fuck

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    tie breaking system

1: most votes from FM mvps
    2: most votes from previous FM hosts
    3: most votes from admin members
    4: most votes from respected members
    5: most votes from donors

that really should determine it, if its still tied then fuck
    Meh - it'd just be me and Yayap talking at that point. This isn't necessary.

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Meh - it'd just be me and Yayap talking at that point. This isn't necessary.
    So youre stepping down now and letting Yayap go? Or are we having a poll to decide based on what the community thinks, not 2 people?

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi View Post
    It's better off to have it be single vote based if we are unable to send more than 1-2 at a time. It'll give the vote more meaning and the results would be more telling that way.
    unless people coming in that might want to send Orpz cause he is Orpz come in and see that its Yayap or Frog already. then they dont vote or hop on a wagon

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50