Mafia Championship Season 3 Poll - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should represent us?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Frog

16 26.23%
  • Helz

1 1.64%
  • Yayap

15 24.59%
  • Orpz

0 0%
  • Gerik

0 0%
  • Sen

2 3.28%
  • Calix

1 1.64%
  • Firebringer

1 1.64%
  • Mateo

19 31.15%
  • powerofdeath

0 0%
  • RLVG

0 0%
  • Admiral

0 0%
  • GoatseOnTheCupboard

3 4.92%
  • Slaol

1 1.64%
  • Tossangel

0 0%
  • Donald Trump

2 3.28%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Re: Mafia Championship Season 3 Poll

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Couple more fun stats:

The average Mateo voter posts 0.555 posts/day. The average Frog voter posts 0.4328 posts/day.
    The average Mateo voter gets 1.12 rep per post. The average Frog voter gets 0.68 rep per post.
    So your average Mateo voter spams, and circle jerks rep between each other?
    Great!
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Lmfao.

The average Mateo is perma banned, not even a member of sc2mafia.

The average troll vote on Mateo is 100%

The average fake account voting for Mateo is Lols.
    I dunno m8, Mateo's never been banned for a month for cheating in an FM by leaking info OOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog
    Lol. Mateo is permabanned.... It's objectively true.
    Doesn't influence the vote whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog
    I don't understand why site admins and moderators are trolling their own site... Poor form.
    Voting for a candidate you don't like isn't trolling.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Never get in a fight with a pig. You'll both get dirty and the pig will love it. :-D

Do as you wish troll. This is your legacy.
    I mean, by calling me a pig and saying I'm dirty you aren't really contributing much to anything. You're just flinging insults at me and calling me a troll because I think, along with most of the people who have voted in this poll, that another candidate is better than you.

That isn't mature discussion.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Grow up, Frog. Sorry nobody thinks you're the FM God that you seem to think you are. I've played with you and Mateo in multiple FMs. Mateo is better than you. I know you're a spoiled brat and used to getting everything your way since your parents are loaded, but this is one thing you can't buy, buddy. If you're as upset as you seem about an Internet poll, you should go outside, or find friends who don't use you for your dad's money.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Grow up, Frog. Sorry nobody thinks you're the FM God that you seem to think you are. I've played with you and Mateo in multiple FMs. Mateo is better than you. I know you're a spoiled brat and used to getting everything your way since your parents are loaded, but this is one thing you can't buy, buddy. If you're as upset as you seem about an Internet poll, you should go outside, or find friends who don't use you for your dad's money.
    Holy shit dude....

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

Frog, I don't care enough to go through years of shit for your damaged ego. People want Mateo more than they want you. Get over it. You can buy DR as it's been proven, but you can't buy the original members. You and your little posse think you run this site. Maybe now you realize how little you're liked.

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Frog, I don't care enough to go through years of shit for your damaged ego. People want Mateo more than they want you. Get over it. You can buy DR as it's been proven, but you can't buy the original members. You and your little posse think you run this site. Maybe now you realize how little you're liked.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

I'm not sure who is more of a joke Mateo or Frog, ya you're right its probably Frog because Mateo is a genuine person who is taking his victory with grace. He isn't talking trash or he wasn't whining when he was behind. He is our true leader because he CARES about the people not about the accolades to boost the large ego for a very small person.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    I thought this whole forum is friendly, v(o.o(< I didn't expect there is a (team) and hatred around here v)o.o)>
    Can anyone who's neutral pm me what the hell is going on v(o.o(<???
    Just your standard election campaign, I wouldn't call it hatred. There are winners, losers, sometimes hurt feelings, sometimes harsh words, but in the end it's all par for the course.

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    I thought this whole forum is friendly, v(o.o(< I didn't expect there is a (team) and hatred around here v)o.o)>
    Can anyone who's neutral pm me what the hell is going on v(o.o(<???
    im not neutral at all - if you're on skype - ask literally anyone voting for me what the real deal is.

1) Mateo is a permanently banned player
    2) I'm disliked by administration, and I maintain my innocence for my prior ban, but I've done my time regardless, taken it in the cheek, and returned the site I've played countless games on to help it out - basically I'm being trolled - and administration feels it's better to punish me and troll me than to take the site seriously

Ask Helz for a rundown - he's objective, semi-retired, doesn't give a fuck what waves he pushes at the moment.

36. ISO #136

im not neutral at all - if you're on skype - ask literally anyone voting for me what the real deal is.

2) I'm disliked by administration, and I maintain my innocence for my prior ban, but I've done my time regardless, taken it in the cheek, and returned the site I've played countless games on to help it out - basically I'm being trolled - and administration feels it's better to punish me and troll me than to take the site seriously

Ask Helz for a rundown - he's objective, semi-retired, doesn't give a fuck what waves he pushes at the moment.
    Maybe i should avoid this vote v(o.o(<.....i feel not safety!

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

You thinking you acted appropriately before your ban proves that you're not a good choice to represent us

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You thinking you acted appropriately before your ban proves that you're not a good choice to represent us
    Well, the end result was that the town team ended up using his strategy. Maybe it wasn't right but I think we can understand why he did it.

On the other hand, I don't know this Mateo guy. I don't see him unbanned yet.

With all respect-

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Well, the end result was that the town team ended up using his strategy. Maybe it wasn't right but I think we can understand why he did it.

With all respect-
    I don't know Mateo too v)o.o)^ is he a awsome guy like ?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post

With all respect-
    Doesn't mean that he can work against his win condition in 2 diff games because he's not getting his way and freaks out insults players and accuses them of gamethrowing solely because they're not following his strategy.
    What if people don't follow his strategy in those games? Do we really want that to be how SC2Mafia is seen?

44. ISO #144

Doesn't mean that he can work against his win condition in 2 diff games because he's not getting his way and freaks out insults players and accuses them of gamethrowing solely because they're not following his strategy.
    What if people don't follow his strategy in those games? Do we really want that to be how SC2Mafia is seen?
    honestly, shame on you for mudslinging as an admin. I know you're enjoying the troll, but this entire premise is absurd. If you can get mateo to get the vote, I'll bow out of your circus

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

honestly, shame on you for mudslinging as an admin. I know you're enjoying the troll, but this entire premise is absurd. If you can get mateo to get the vote, I'll bow out of your circus
    I'm trying to keep a level head, but you seem to be spoiling for a fight. You're insulting people left and right, calling my account a smurf, saying SC2Mafia is a circus, comparing oops_ur_dead to a pig. I don't even know about your alleged history of gamethrowing in Forum Mafia games, but apparently you have served a ban for it, and you want to represent us in this? I'm sorry, but frankly your behaviour is kinda repulsive. If you're serious about wanting to represent a group of people, how about not flipping your shit at them?
    Last edited by FYRE; April 2nd, 2016 at 05:07 PM.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

this troll is personal harassment at this point. please apologize
    I have nothing to apologize for. I am not harassing you, I am voicing my opinion on why you should not be the one to go. I will prove how my opinion in not biased:

You OGC in the "Should I Stay or Should I Go" thread that was hard deleted.
    You posted in Calix's game after you were modkilled.
    You posted your LW out of the game & Helz had to hard delete (Ask Helz - he's objective, semi-retired, doesn't give a fuck what waves he pushes at the moment.)

Working against your wincon: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566889
    Working against your wincon: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566890
    Working against your wincon: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566891
    Working against your wincon: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566937
    Working against your wincon: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566907

You Insulting other players for not listening to you: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566966

There are the reasons I am voting against you, I am in no way personally harassing you.
    Last edited by Dark.Revenant; April 2nd, 2016 at 05:36 PM.

50. ISO #150

I have nothing to apologize for. I am not harassing you, I am voicing my opinion on why you should not be the one to go. I will prove how my opinion in not biased:

You OGC in the "Should I Stay or Should I Go" thread that was hard deleted.
    You posted in Calix's game after you were modkilled.
    You posted your LW out of the game & Helz had to hard delete (Ask Helz - he's objective, semi-retired, doesn't give a fuck what waves he pushes at the moment.)

Working against your wincon: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566889
    Working against your wincon: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566890
    Working against your wincon: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566891
    Working against your wincon: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566937
    Working against your wincon: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566907

You Insulting other players for not listening to you: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post566966

There are the reasons I am voting against you, I am in no way personally harassing you.
    No roles revealed and he announced he was a citizen, very interesting...
    Last edited by Dark.Revenant; April 2nd, 2016 at 05:36 PM.