Mafia Championship Season 3 Poll - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should represent us?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Frog

16 26.23%
  • Helz

1 1.64%
  • Yayap

15 24.59%
  • Orpz

0 0%
  • Gerik

0 0%
  • Sen

2 3.28%
  • Calix

1 1.64%
  • Firebringer

1 1.64%
  • Mateo

19 31.15%
  • powerofdeath

0 0%
  • RLVG

0 0%
  • Admiral

0 0%
  • GoatseOnTheCupboard

3 4.92%
  • Slaol

1 1.64%
  • Tossangel

0 0%
  • Donald Trump

2 3.28%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Re: Mafia Championship Season 3 Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi View Post
    Off and on.
    @Cryptonic
    no but it is voting for a representative for our site. Base principle should apply
    Presidential elections have a ticket with a support base that you're also voting for. We are voting for one person here.
    If the president gets elected and then becomes incapacitated, the runner up Is not the new president.
    You cannot relate the two situations

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Presidential elections have a ticket with a support base that you're also voting for. We are voting for one person here.
    If the president gets elected and then becomes incapacitated, the runner up Is not the new president.
    Agreed -- this is far more like Miss Universe. If the winner cannot perform her duties for whatever reason, the runner up shall take her place. Too bad it's not a secret poll though so staff can pull a Steve Harvey and "accidentally" flip the winner and runner up...

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Agreed -- this is far more like Miss Universe. If the winner cannot perform her duties for whatever reason, the runner up shall take her place. Too bad it's not a secret poll though so staff can pull a Steve Harvey and "accidentally" flip the winner and runner up...
    Laughed twice

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Btw- That 20-25% chance was actually a quote from a conversation with Thingyman. Thats the odds he gave us getting a 2nd vote.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Hey oops. should i vote for mateo?

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by FalseTruth View Post
    Hey oops. should i vote for mateo?
    Oh what's up False, long-time no see.

I've looked at all the candidates, and I think Mateo is the clear choice for a fair and balanced candidate. I think everyone in our community will be happy to have him representing us.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    i had the wrong example my mistake.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Smurfing trolls... 0_o

For what it's worth, I'm taking these championships seriously. Not sure if that got through to you guys.
    Smurfing trolls? 3/4ths of the #mateo2016 voter base has been around for longer than you have. Falsetruth and Capitalier were winning MVPs before you'd even joined.

And of course we're all taking the championships seriously, that's why #mateo2016 has gained so much momentum. We want someone who can truly represent SC2Mafia and make the entire community proud.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Meh. Imo Mateo is a better player than Feog, both FM and in game Mafia. Frog takes this shit waaaay too seriously lmao get a hobby. That whole essay you wrote on why you should be picked makes me think you've got a mild form of ass bergerz

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Meh. Imo Mateo is a better player than Feog, both FM and in game Mafia. Frog takes this shit waaaay too seriously lmao get a hobby. That whole essay you wrote on why you should be picked makes me think you've got a mild form of ass bergerz
    I'm convinced by the Bruno Golden Magikarp God. Heil Mateo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I'll agree, Mateo represents this community the best... but that doesn't mean he is the best choice to play in a FM championship.
    This kinda rings true. But at the same time the reflection of this view makes me want to walk away from this community.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    This poll kind of reminds me of this:
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1773076.html
    Let's take a look at the voterbases for the two frontrunners.

The average Mateo voter joined 3 years, 4 months, 5 days ago. The average Frog voter joined 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago.
    The average Mateo voter has 678 posts. The average Frog voter has 403 posts.
    The average Mateo voter has 762.18 reputation. The average Frog voter has 273.56 reputation.

Yeah, bunch of smurfs we've got.

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Let's take a look at the voterbases for the two frontrunners.

The average Mateo voter joined 3 years, 4 months, 5 days ago. The average Frog voter joined 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago.
    The average Mateo voter has 678 posts. The average Frog voter has 403 posts.
    The average Mateo voter has 762.18 reputation. The average Frog voter has 273.56 reputation.

Yeah, bunch of smurfs we've got.
    Are those the actual stats?

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

50. ISO #100