mayor > cult, cultist committed suicide, and me (the citizen)...
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Lightbulb mayor > cult, cultist committed suicide, and me (the citizen)...

HaTPhOF.png

A bit confusing but should make sense....

Three people alive on Day 8...

- Lookout turned cult...

- Mayor turned cult...

- and me, the citizen

Lookout turned cult left game on day 8... causing him to give up on life n8

The mayor turned cult, and I, obviously did nothing n8...

Day 9 (hah) came (haha... phrasing) and then, cult won...

So cult vs citizen, cult wins? The citizen role "Wins ties with Mafia/triad" was OFF.

But... ya - you can probably see why I'm confused... I figured mayor turned cult (who kept his 4 votes) would either convert me or vote me off on Day 9...

But it went straight to CULT WINS screen, with state religion achievement.

Not sure if this is a bug or what, but I figured you'd at least be interested in hearing the story.

2. ISO #2

Re: mayor > cult, cultist committed suicide, and me (the citizen)...

Game mechanics: arsonists win first, then serial killer (unless win tie over arsonists on) then mass murderers. Then traid, Mafia. Cultist. Witch, auditor, scumbag and finally the town. Of course it's legit, nothing bug
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; March 18th, 2016 at 04:40 PM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

3. ISO #3

Ah... OK... so is this why the "citizen wins" option is there? That should be removed... I mean if citizen can make it that far, he should win... Just my opinion.

But... what if it's 1 cult vs vig,jailor,ML,mason, etc? See what I mean? What if it's vs lookout, det, invest? Shouldn't the cult have to convert to win? IDK.. just seems like something that could use a change...

NOTHING against the brilliance of the creators of this mod. It's absolutely fantastic. I should know - I play too much. ;)

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by rook View Post
    Ah... OK... so is this why the "citizen wins" option is there? That should be removed... I mean if citizen can make it that far, he should win... Just my opinion.

But... what if it's 1 cult vs vig,jailor,ML,mason, etc? See what I mean? What if it's vs lookout, det, invest? Shouldn't the cult have to convert to win? IDK.. just seems like something that could use a change...

NOTHING against the brilliance of the creators of this mod. It's absolutely fantastic. I should know - I play too much. ;)
    If 1v1 and cult vs jailor and vigilante then if cultist can survive that last night due to some reason like (Vigi out of bullet or jailor out of execution) then cult still win ANY town role (same happen to mason leader if he out of conversion to purge cult in last night 1v1)
    - Citizen role wins only apply to 1vs 1 traid or mafia
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; March 18th, 2016 at 05:49 PM.

v)o.o)^

5. ISO #5

Nah because some setups can have large amount of citizens and still be balanced. If we forced the option, those games can't be played.
    Game ends automatically at day start if only 2 people are alive. Any more than that, and the game will continue to day/night sequence.
    Cult wins 1v1 vs any town role because town starts the game with the highest advantage. It's only fair.
    Scum would rarely win if town won ties.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    If 1v1 and cult vs jailor and vigilante then if cultist can survive that last night due to some reason like (Vigi out of bullet or jailor out of execution) then cult still win ANY town role
    - Citizen role wins only apply to 1vs 1 traid or mafia
    You can contact me if you need to know any mechanic you didn't know v)o.o)>!

v)o.o)^

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by rook View Post
    ahh... i see. It's sort of a middle ground to accommodate for better all around game play. Makes sense...

I feel since citizen can win ties over triad/mafia, that should apply to cult as well. I'm probably just missing something, in which case, ignore me.
    The more you know ^)o.o)>! Good luck understanding game mechanics!

v)o.o)^

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Game mechanics: arsonists win first, then serial killer (unless win tie over arsonists on) then mass murderers. Then traid, Mafia. Cultist. Witch, auditor, scumbag and finally the town. Of course it's legit, nothing bug
    Hi Yuki! Just signed in to fix a quick mistake you made with your post - you said "Auditor wins over scumbag" - this isn't actually correct. If the last 2 players standing are one Auditor and one scumbag, it will show the Witch splash screen, and say the witch has won - since it wasnt the Auditor splash screen, we can imply that the game thinks a scumbag is equal to a witch, and therefore wins ties over auditor. Thanks for trying though - just try not to confuse new players like Rook - mafia can be confusing enough already! ^-^

Regards, Goatsecraft.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Hi Yuki! Just signed in to fix a quick mistake you made with your post - you said "Auditor wins over scumbag" - this isn't actually correct. If the last 2 players standing are one Auditor and one scumbag, it will show the Witch splash screen, and say the witch has won - since it wasnt the Auditor splash screen, we can imply that the game thinks a scumbag is equal to a witch, and therefore wins ties over auditor. Thanks for trying though - just try not to confuse new players like Rook - mafia can be confusing enough already! ^-^

Regards, Goatsecraft.
    Yeah, haven't seen a scumbag and auditors for a long time, sorry v)o.o)^

v)o.o)^