Closest Call I've Ever Had
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Closest Call I've Ever Had

Watch the replay.

I was GF. First night, SK and Jester die. Mafioso gets lynched. Disguiser gets found out the day after, and has to quickly disguise. He quickly gets found out again and lynched. Vastly outnumbered, I lie my way through the game. In the end, it comes down to a jailor, a confirmed sheriff (who got both other mafia lynched), and myself. I convince the Jailor that I am BG, and that the sheriff is the Disguiser. He puts the Sheriff on trial. He changes his mind at the last second and innocents, but either forgets to jail me or gets bugged. I kill him. Mafia wins.

Holy fucking shit that was so close the whole game. xDDDDDDDDD
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2
    Sixel

Re: Closest Call I've Ever Had

lol Good job man I would have never been able to pull that off, I'd be a nervous wreck.

3. ISO #3

I was literally shaking. I could barely type from my hands shaking.

Just had a similar one for arsonist. I was a random arsonist in a game with an SK. No one had any clue there was an arsonist the entire game. Had 2 people doused the whole game; third person I doused kept getting killed each night. It came down to 5 people - myself, the SK, and three town. I had the SK and a townie doused. They wanted to lynch the SK; I convinced them to kill a Doctor instead. That night, I burned the SK and townie and won the next morning. First arson win in months. xDD

4. ISO #4
    Direwolf

This kinda thing happens ALL the time man. But your's was alot more dramatic.