House Stark
    Hidden Stark
    Hidden Stark
    Hidden Stark

House Baratheon
    Hidden Baratheon
    Hidden Baratheon
    Hidden Baratheon

Once again taking signups for the FM, to begin shortly after the M-FM ends. If you signed up for the previous game, you will have priority if you sign up again this game.

Please keep an eye on the setup thread as a few changes will be going thru during the M-FM.

Thanks!

1. SuperJack
    2. Sen
    3. Toadette
    4. Orpz
    5. Calix
    6. TheDarkestLight
    7. Brendan
    8. deathworlds
    9. Mimron
    10. Funce
    11. MattZed
    12. powerofdeath
    13. secondpassing
    14. Lysergic
    15. Voss
    16. Banshis
    17. GameFreak
    18. Fragos
    19. Glip
    20. Bunny
    21. Titus
    22. Slaol
    23. Azuriae
    24. Klingoncelt
    25. Excalibur
    26. FYRE
    27. Clarence
    28. Firebringer
    29. Gyrlander
    30. Frozen Angel
    31. pisskop
    32. Citrus
    33. RLVG
    Last edited by Cryptonic; April 19th, 2016 at 11:23 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: FM XXV - Signups (Take Two)

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

/sign
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

10. ISO #10

/ya sure
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Will the same amount of players be in this game?

-edit
    I mean the same amount of slots for players
    Last edited by Helz; March 16th, 2016 at 08:33 AM.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    No, there will be 1 less
    Sorry. I don't think our community can handle this. Its an absolutely amazing setup but even the small FM going right now is a huge lurkfest. If I can pull enough players from other sites I may sign up later.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Sorry. I don't think our community can handle this. Its an absolutely amazing setup but even the small FM going right now is a huge lurkfest. If I can pull enough players from other sites I may sign up later.
    There are a lot of players that only play the large scale FM. I'll see how signups go.

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I shall recruit boob's.

Me and Fred are working on ideas for a new loading screen design.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Hey Crypt - would you consider changing the format of the FM?

Something we haven't done on this site which would probably be more conducive WRT activity is altering the FM into a mini-mash type of game with ITAs and events.

It creates a much more fast paced and fun environment where everyone really ends up feeling connected to the game instead of solely relying on night actions for alliance resolves.

FYI - the traditional setup for mashes are ±25% of the players are wolf team, ±75% of players are village team.

Twice a day there are ITA's and events that are announced at the start of the day.

ITA's are In Thread Attacks, where everyone has the ability to publically shoot someone during these short time frames, with ±15-25% chance of the shot succeeding.

Some roles revolve around ITA's:
    e.g. "You will have a 0% shot success in ITAs"
    e.g. "You will have a 100% shot success in ITAs"
    e.g. "You can angel a player to protect them for a 24 hour period including ITAs"

Events also come into play, where anyone may participate in the events, some event prizes are public, some event winners are public, others are not. Prizes include a vig day shot, an alignment check, losers of events sometimes being killed on the spot.

I know it's a lot to throw into modifications, but it creates a fun environment and requires about the same amount of players as an FM.

I could see the 6 opposing factions have unique buffs with respect to ITAs for example. Even if it's not for this particular FM, I'd like to work through this idea with you or anyone who is interested in setting this up.
    Last edited by Frog; April 2nd, 2016 at 04:46 AM.

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Hey Crypt - would you consider changing the format of the FM?

Something we haven't done on this site which would probably be more conducive WRT activity is altering the FM into a mini-mash type of game with ITAs and events.

It creates a much more fast paced and fun environment where everyone really ends up feeling connected to the game instead of solely relying on night actions for alliance resolves.

FYI - the traditional setup for mashes are ±25% of the players are wolf team, ±75% of players are village team.

Twice a day there are ITA's and events that are announced at the start of the day.

ITA's are In Thread Attacks, where everyone has the ability to publically shoot someone during these short time frames, with ±15-25% chance of the shot succeeding.

Some roles revolve around ITA's:
    e.g. "You will have a 0% shot success in ITAs"
    e.g. "You will have a 100% shot success in ITAs"
    e.g. "You can angel a player to protect them for a 24 hour period including ITAs"

Events also come into play, where anyone may participate in the events, some event prizes are public, some event winners are public, others are not. Prizes include a vig day shot, an alignment check, losers of events sometimes being killed on the spot.

I know it's a lot to throw into modifications, but it creates a fun environment and requires about the same amount of players as an FM.

I could see the 6 opposing factions have unique buffs with respect to ITAs for example. Even if it's not for this particular FM, I'd like to work through this idea with you or anyone who is interested in setting this up.
    Please I know you have learnt all these new abbreviations. But I don't know what you mean when you use them!
    And isn't this something you could of private messaged crypt about?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Please I know you have learnt all these new abbreviations. But I don't know what you mean when you use them!
    And isn't this something you could of private messaged crypt about?
    WRT = with respect to
    ITA = In Thread Attacks = day vigi ±15-25% chance of hitting

I posted it here to gauge interest in the idea in general. :-)

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Seems highly imba to put a massive amount of random chance actions into a thread multiple times daily, especially when everyone is in different parts of the world x_x.
    Twice a day the number of players would drop by 15-25%, seems like it's a good way to end a game fast.
    I can understand this line of thought, I thought so as well before playing them.

Basically players are limited to participating in one of the two ITAs a day. Because they're public shots, it's a very easy way of revealing teams agendas publically.

Certainly, these games are much faster paced and end sooner than later.

Typically only the first 3 days involve ITAs and events, thereafter it's strictly night/day actions and lynches.

Whatever the case, I'd like to see how much more steam the signups gather to get a check on actual active player counts.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50