User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: DAD: 1-S2-1-3025302

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-3025302

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    No, given DAD left before the setup had been rolled. Therefore, it simply was made with one less slot in the game.

Previous Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing (Watch List): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4246536

Player Offenses
    Leave Train

Summary
    As soon as the game begins, DAD types "lol choo choo" and leaves the game. This is a clear example of inciting a leave train, which was thankfully not successful. The rest of the game proceeds normally with the Town ultimately winning a somewhat one-sided setup (only 2 Triad, no Neutral Killing). A second offense leave train typically calls for a Watch List x 2, which I agree is appropriate here.

Recommended Action
    Watch List x 2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 11th, 2016 at 08:39 PM.

3. ISO #3

DAD: 1-S2-1-3025302; FuzzyLuck:1-S2-1-324310

Account Name: DAD
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3025302

Crimes Committed: Attempt a Leave Train
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Account Name: FuzzyLuck
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-324310
    In-Game Name: Ugo Cage

Crimes Committed: Role Quitting

Your Account Name: MikeU
    Summary:

1. Dad attempts a leave train by saying CHOO CHOO

2. Role quits once roles were revealed. His role was Consigliere

-Mafia- (654).SC2Replay

4. ISO #4

Re: DAD: 1-S2-1-3025302; FuzzyLuck:1-S2-1-324310

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    DAD: CORRECT: 1-S2-1-3025302
    FuzzyLuck: CORRECT: 1-S2-1-324310

Respective Hotkeys
    DAD: Control + 6
    FuzzyLuck: 7

No, in the sense that the Mafia ultimately prevailed despite FuzzyLuck's role quitting as Consigliere.

Previous Offenses
    DAD: Intentional Game-Throwing (Watch List): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4246536
    Leave Train (Watch List): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-3025302

FuzzyLuck: Role Quitting (On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-1-S2-1-324310

Player Offenses
    DAD: Leave Train
    FuzzyLuck: Role Quitting

Summary
    DAD: At the game setup screen, DAD types "CHOO CHOO", "SEE YA", "FUCKING LOSERS", and then proceeds to leave the game. This is clear example of attempting to incite a leave train. Given this is DAD's third offense, the suggested penalty is a Watch List x 4, which I agree with in this instance given his record of accumulating a number of game violations in a relatively short time.

FuzzyLuck: FuzzyLuck rolls Consigliere and immediately quits the game. This is a clear example of a role quit. The suggested punishment for a second offense role quit is for the report to be placed on hold, which I agree with here. Future role quitting offenses will likely result in FuzzyLuck being placed on the Watch List.

The rest of the game proceeded relatively normally with the Mafia winning narrowly despite the role quit.

Recommended Action
    DAD: Watch List x 4
    FuzzyLuck: On Hold

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report.
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 12th, 2016 at 08:17 PM.

5. ISO #5

DAD 1-S2-1-3025302

Account Name: DAD
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3025302

Your Account Name: powerofdeath

In-Game Name: FUCKNIGGERS

Crimes Committed: Game Throw

Summary: DAD the veteran got everybody to lynch the confirmed Marshall causing him to be the last town alive. Then when theres 3 people left, 1 veteran, 1 survivor, and 1 scum, the survivor said he would vote scum but DAD decides to vote the confirmed survivor causing survivor and the scum to vote DAD instead causing defeat for the Town.

In-Game Name: FUCKMODERATORS

Crimes Committed: Game Throw

Summary: On day 2, claimed he had a lead on 14, got 14 on stand, he claimed survivor and then DAD counterclaimed survivor. After Survivor was lynched, DAD quits the game hurting the town. DAD was a citizen.

DAD CITIZEN GT.SC2Replay-Mafia- (20).SC2Replay

6. ISO #6

Re: DAD 1-S2-1-3025302

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. DAD Correct. 1-S2-1-3025302

Respective Hotkeys
    [Game 1]: 1
    [Game 2]: 7

Game 1. Town ended up losing due to DAD’s voting at the end of the game. The Survivor was going to side with the town but since DAD voted against him, survivor changed his mind. Mafia won.
    Game 2. Town ended up losing and Arsonist won. If he wouldn’t of left, town could of possibility won this since 2 Mafia players died (Morning of Day 4 & Lynched at the end of the Day 4)

Previous Offenses
    1. [Intentional Game throwing]
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-3025302
    2. [Leave Train]
    3. [Leave Train]

Player Offenses
    Game 1. Griefing

Game 2. Griefing

Summary
    Game 1
    1. DAD’s role is Veteran.
    [N1] Jailed by the Jailor[Player 3] and pleads he’s a Veteran. Jailor doesn’t execute. Player 3[Jailor] gets audited to Citizen.

[D2] DAD says, just to let you know Jailor is an idiot and 3/12/14 are all guilty and spams ♥Trump♥ x 4. He votes for Player 3, then switches to Player 12 then switches to Player 14, then to Player 15 then skips the night. Player 3 claims Player 5[DAD] is sheriff and says it to the public although he already claimed Veteran to the Jailor. Player 3 is lying to the town is to get Auditor/Mafia/MM to visit Player 5[DAD]. Player 5[DAD] claims he’s a fucking liar, and he told him a different role and votes up Player 3, and then cancels his vote. END OF DAY.

[N2] DAD goes on Alert. Ends up killing a Bodyguard.

[D3] DAD thinks the Sheriff visited him that night but instead 1 died from heart attack. Since Player 3 died, he say’s “Good Fuck 3” // “I want mafia to win” // “This Town fucking sucks”. Player 10[Auditor] pms to DAD “卐 TRUMP 卐” and DAD response with “♥Trump♥”. Player 12 claims he was Marshall and got Audited to citizen. DAD tells town “Marshall reveal!” and Player 14[Lookout] votes Player 5[DAD] and said “5 visited 1” in reality this didn’t happen. DAD ends up saying “14 is lying” and Player 14 gets voted up to the stand. Player 14 claims 5 visited 1 last night and gets lynched by DAD due to false allegations.

[N3] DAD goes on Alert.

[D4] DAD tells town to pm him roles of everyone, since Marshall was “Audited”. DAD votes first to put up Player 12, along with the town’s votes. Player 12 doesn’t defend himself with a statement but “5 is gt.” Player 12 is lynched off. Player 10[Auditor] pms DAD asking him “are you gf or mm 卐 TRUMP 卐.”

[N4] DAD goes on Alert.

[D5] DAD goes with the Auditors Last Will of 2 is night immuned and spams “2 // get 2”. DAD ends up voting up Player 2[MM] and getting him lynched.

[N5] Godfather tries to kill the Survivor.

[D6] Player 8[Survivor] claims someone attacked him. Player 7[GF] says “Fucking niggers was immuned”. DAD then says “7 tried to kill you, DIE YOU CUNT” then votes Player 8. Both Player 7 & Player 8 vote DAD.

Game 2
    1. DAD’ role is Citizen.
    [D1] Player 8[DAD] says first one to talk under me dies. Player 14 says “okay” and Player 8[DAD] says “bye 14”.

[N1] Player 8[DAD] was Jailed by the jailor, wasn’t executed but also attacked by the Mafia.

[D2] Player 11 claims he’s survivor, early in the day. Player 14 says Player 8[DAD] is the executioner and also says himself is the Neutral Benign, and gets voted up first by Player 11 who claimed Survivor. Town proceeds to vote up Player 14. Player 14 now claims Survivor and town says “inno unless someone counter-claims” in which Player 11 already claimed Survivor. Now, Player 8[DAD] claims he’s the Survivor now. Town ended up lynching Player 14 in which he was really the Survivor. There’s actually 2 Survivors in this game.
    Player 8[DAD] says “my work here is done” and quits the game.

Recommended Action
    1. Ban-Listx2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the replay. I don’t see anything really about Game throwing in any of these replays, possibility for Game 1 when he quits as the role of Citizen and hurts the numbers of townsmen left. Game 2, he had a chance to win the game for town but instead votes to lynch the Survivor causing another loss for town. I don’t believe this player, plays to win the game.

Noticed, he does have different computers that he does play on for his save points keep changing from 90 points to 627 points.
    But due to the past reports within the last 7 days, this individual has been reported 4 times. Therefore, I do recommend a 2 week ban.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by DAD View Post
    Lmfao!! With what evidence? So many players are claiming to be me you fucking idiot, now you really pissed me off
    Keep mad if you want. If you check the report list, you're not the only one who doing the same mistake. The mod in here are very patient to ban every single alt account until you either give up and play legitimately or give up the game. The choice is your, you have been warned

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Keep mad if you want. If you check the report list, you're not the only one who doing the same mistake. The mod in here are very patient to ban every single alt account until you either give up and play legitimately or give up the game. The choice is your, you have been warned
    how the fuck am i supposed to play if im perma banned because of idiots who claim to be me

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16