9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Re: S-FM RLVG's Secret Setup

@SuperJack :
    Wanna Give Nicolas Cage another spin drive for this game?!? :P

You totally should say yes.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #63

List randomized.

1. Takumi
    2. - freebird
    3. - Sen
    4. Mikecall
    5. - ika (Hydra with Silverwolf)
    6. - Firebringer
    7. - Kuragari42
    8. - SuperJack
    9. - Gyrlander
    10. - BananaCucho
    11. - Calix
    12. - deathworlds (Currently hosting a M-FM, will sign if done before S-FM start)
    13. - Hinata
    14. - Funce (Will be in place of deathworlds if he's too busy with M-FM)
    Potential reserve list :

1. - secondpassing
    2. - Funce / deathworlds
    3. - michalodzien
    4. - AIVION
    I can allow one or two hydras with the reserve picking a current sign that isn't already a hydra.

Sending confirmation PMs.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    If Hinata doesn't answer withing 24 hours, I'll have to pick one of the reserves.

Then all have confirmed and we can start.
    I'll spare you the time and just tell you that Hinata has flaked out of two games now. (Greater Idea and R+J) Pick a reliable reserve and start now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    No. That is unfair.
    The reason you're defending him is because you can relate.

If someone has a history of not playing, they should not get priority. There is no point in accepting him when you will just have to use a reserve later.

(can't log out of account since multiple players are using it and posting)

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    The reason you're defending him is because you can relate.

If someone has a history of not playing, they should not get priority. There is no point in accepting him when you will just have to use a reserve later.

(can't log out of account since multiple players are using it and posting)
    The reason I'm defending this person is because they have yet to play a game and that your just being inconsiderate and inpatient.

They are a new player to this site and deserve to be given a chance. This is the sort of attitude that deters people.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #75

The reason I'm defending this person is because they have yet to play a game and that your just being inconsiderate and inpatient.

They are a new player to this site and deserve to be given a chance. This is the sort of attitude that deters people.
    They have signed for games before - two of them - and did not even show up. That isn't 'new' that's just flaky. There are legitimately new players in the reserves list; they should be given a chance over someone who has AFKed twice now.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

And they could of just missed the game starting given that the sign-ups stay off for a week or two, and the game starts suddenly in 24 hours.

Stop being ducks and give people a chance.

/unsigned

/reserve

I see your complaining about how some new players ate not getting the chance to partake. Yet you don't have the decency to back out and let them play. Instead of yourselves playing another game along with the game you are already playing.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

28. ISO #78

And they could of just missed the game starting given that the sign-ups stay off for a week or two, and the game starts suddenly in 24 hours.

Stop being ducks and give people a chance.

/unsigned

/reserve

I see your complaining about how some new players ate not getting the chance to partake. Yet you don't have the decency to back out and let them play. Instead of yourselves playing another game along with the game you are already playing.
    They were in Greater Idea for most of the game and never posted. They only died because their Lover died also.

Continue being salty. You barely play the games you sign up for nowadays so I can see how you'd take this as a personal affront.

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    They were in Greater Idea for most of the game and never posted. They only died because their Lover died also.

Continue being salty. You barely play the games you sign up for nowadays so I can see how you'd take this as a personal affront.
    L.o.L.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #80

I sent the rolecards 24 hours in advance, then I sent every player a PM letting them know that the game had started.
    Even the other guy apologized after being replaced.

I'm all for new people coming, but I don't see why you need to go out of your way and try to excuse someone who has proven in multiple ocassions that they are unreliable. Wanna give spots to new players? Then let's give them to new players who actually want to play the games they sign up for.

Also, I said in the other game that I'll hydra with whoever wants to play. Hydras are the best way to let new players start getting involved; if they actually play, then you get to know a new player and people know that you can rely on them for future games. If they never show up, then at least they don't affect the game since the other player can carry the hydra alone.

Asking people to "back out" just so a known inactive player can get modkilled yet again is unreasonable.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91