Complaint about new rigged poll being clearly rigged for people who have donated more money.
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should represent sc2mafia?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mateo

11 64.71%
  • Mateo

9 52.94%
  • Mateo

11 64.71%
  • Mateo

12 70.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. ISO #1

Post Complaint about new rigged poll being clearly rigged for people who have donated more money.

Let the people vote for who they want to vote for, not the people who have donated the most money to you Dark Revenant. The community was showing strong support for Mateo with a close lead of Frog behind.
    Just because one of your donators is upset he is losing does not mean you can cancel a poll and clearly cheat this new poll that clearly Frog will win. Elections are supposed to be fair, this new poll is not fair in any way.
    If you're going to create a new poll at least include all the potential people to represent our community, not this clearly rigged list of people favored for Frog. I know you like money Dark Revenant from kids who think mafia is their career, but that is no excuse to completely rig a poll.

Hopefully I've said enough regarding your rigged poll, I am a Mateo supporter and do wish for the opportunity to cast my vote for him, yet he is not even an option so I will vote for him here.

#Mateo2016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Re: Complaint about new rigged poll being clearly rigged for people who have donated more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Its circle jerk because you are jerking the circle.
    I didn't expect a real response from someone who thinks that spoiled brat deserves to actually represent us.

12. ISO #12

Re: Complaint about new rigged poll being clearly rigged for people who have donated more money.

I herd that Mateo and Mateo are going to have a debate and that Mateo made an ass out of himself a while back. Mateo is a straight up pleb. Mateo has no chance against Mateo. Fuck the trump train. Mateo Train 2016
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I herd that Mateo and Mateo are going to have a debate and that Mateo made an ass out of himself a while back. Mateo is a straight up pleb. Mateo has no chance against Mateo. Fuck the trump train. Mateo Train 2016
    Please apologize

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Please apologize
    Nah. Mateo has got this one. The other Mateo's are just not on his level.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.