Your Account Name: MikeU
    Summary:
    03:27 [cLsSC]NukeTaMere ALL LOOKOUT HERE
    03:32 [cLsSC]NukeTaMere ALL 12 VISITED 2 LAST NIGHT
    03:41 [cLsSC]NukeTaMere ALL 12 visited 2 last night
    04:10 [cLsSC]NukeTaMere ALL Guilty
    04:15 [cLsSC]NukeTaMere ALL dont be fooled
    04:17 [cLsSC]NukeTaMere ALL lynch me if im wrong

Lynches his own teammate, to gain immunity to town. Mafia ends up losing.

-Mafia- (611).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: NukeTaMere: 1-S2-1-1335090

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-1335090

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    Not really -- while NukeTaMere did bus one of his teammates, he did carry the Mafia faction to the end of the game where he almost won.

Previous Offenses
    Two very old ones:
    Minor Game-Throwing: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1335090
    Cheating: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1335090

Player Offenses
    None

Summary
    NukeTaMere rolls Consort (#7) and his allies are #10 (Framer) and #12 (Godfather). On Day 2, NukeTaMere claims Lookout and announces that his ally #12 visited #2 (who died) on Night 1. The Town votes up #12 to trial and finds him guilty where he is revealed as the Godfather. As another player pointed out, Lookout ignoring detection immunity was OFF this game so NukeTaMere's claim wasn't even possible.

Regardless, the rest of the game progresses logically until there are three players left. NukeTaMere starts to behave oddly once again -- for example, he votes innocent on #5 when his guilty vote would have won the game. He also does not attack anyone during Night 5 when killing either player would have clinched the win for him.

While I really did not like NukeTaMere's play in this game, I think it falls more under the category of subpar play than an overt game-throw. There can be situations where bussing your teammate can be a valuable strategy, and at the very least NukeTaMere almost won the game notwithstanding his odd behavior right at the end.

For these reasons, I think that this report should probably be ignored. There simply is not sufficient evidence that NukeTaMere was game-throwing as opposed to playing an unorthodox strategy given the Mafia lost a member early and it was very helpful to establish Town credibility. I am not, however, suggesting by any means that NukeTaMere played well -- more than there is not enough evidence to find a game-throw here.

Recommended Action
    Ignore

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report.
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 8th, 2016 at 10:08 PM.

3. ISO #3

I think this one needs to be revisited, I'll watch it sometime soon.

While I agree busing is a legitimate strategy, you claim 3 cases in this game where he works against his win condition and loses the game. Plus, you're basically contradicting yourself: Sub-par play + using advanced SC2 strategy of busing? If someone is busing, they usually are much smarter at the game; definitely not something someone, who votes inno and doesn't kill when either scenario would result in a win, would've done.

I'll review this later.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I think this one needs to be revisited, I'll watch it sometime soon.

While I agree busing is a legitimate strategy, you claim 3 cases in this game where he works against his win condition and loses the game. Plus, you're basically contradicting yourself: Sub-par play + using advanced SC2 strategy of busing? If someone is busing, they usually are much smarter at the game; definitely not something someone, who votes inno and doesn't kill when either scenario would result in a win, would've done.

I'll review this later.
    Sure, I'd be happy for an audit / second opinion here -- I think it was just messy enough that I didn't want to err on the side of penalizing him for what could have conceivably been strategic, albeit very sloppy play. It's definitely borderline for sure and I'd appreciate your perspective on how we should deal with these types of situations -- i.e. possible throwing, but not clearly so. Of course, had he admitted to fucking around with the Mafia's chances of winning, this would be an obvious game-throw.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-1335090

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    Not really -- while NukeTaMere did bus one of his teammates, he did carry the Mafia faction to the end of the game where he almost won.

Previous Offenses
    Two very old ones:
    Minor Game-Throwing: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1335090
    Cheating: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1335090

Player Offenses
    None

Summary
    NukeTaMere rolls Consort (#7) and his allies are #10 (Framer) and #12 (Godfather). On Day 2, NukeTaMere claims Lookout and announces that his ally #12 visited #2 (who died) on Night 1. The Town votes up #12 to trial and finds him guilty where he is revealed as the Godfather. As another player pointed out, Lookout ignoring detection immunity was OFF this game so NukeTaMere's claim wasn't even possible.

Regardless, the rest of the game progresses logically until there are three players left. NukeTaMere starts to behave oddly once again -- for example, he votes innocent on #5 when his guilty vote would have won the game. He also does not attack anyone during Night 5 when killing either player would have clinched the win for him.

While I really did not like NukeTaMere's play in this game, I think it falls more under the category of subpar play than an overt game-throw. There can be situations where bussing your teammate can be a valuable strategy, and at the very least NukeTaMere almost won the game notwithstanding his odd behavior right at the end.

For these reasons, I think that this report should probably be ignored. There simply is not sufficient evidence that NukeTaMere was game-throwing as opposed to playing an unorthodox strategy given the Mafia lost a member early and it was very helpful to establish Town credibility. I am not, however, suggesting by any means that NukeTaMere played well -- more than there is not enough evidence to find a game-throw here.

Recommended Action
    Ignore

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report.
    Audited Results
    For the reasons highlighted in green.
    Intentional Gamethrowing.
    2x Watchlist is Reccomended
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016