Re: DAD: 1-S2-1-3025302, pewpewpew: 1-S2-1-4246536

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    DAD: 1-S2-1-3025302
    pewpewpew: 1-S2-1-4246536 [Added to Report]

Respective Hotkeys
    DAD: Control + 3
    pewpewpew: 3

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, the Cult had no chance to win or be even the least bit competitive after DAD revealed their roles, given this was a Cult-oriented setup. DAD effectively ended the game for the Town as soon as he revealed his allies' roles. It was only a matter of time before the Town won.

Previous Offenses
    DAD: None
    pewpewpew: None

Player Offenses
    DAD: Intentional Game-Throwing
    pewpewpew: Role Quitting

Summary
    pewpewpew: Immediately after rolling Citizen, pewpewpew quit the game. This is a clear example of role quitting. Because pewpewpew has no prior offenses on record, I recommend that this report be placed on hold for him. Hopefully, he does not violate game rules in the future.

DAD: DAD rolls Cultist (#8) along with #11 (Witch Doctor) and #10 (another Cultist). On Night 1, the Cult attempts to convert #9 but fails. On Day 2, #9 announces that he is the Sheriff and that DAD (#8) is Cult. The Town votes DAD up to trial, where he claims Doctor and reveals that "10 is Cult" and "11 is witch" (meaning Witch Doctor). Obviously, a Doctor would not have that information. This is a clear example of intentional game-throwing. When he is asked how he knew what #10 and #11 were, he openly admits that he is cult and spams his allies' roles once again. Based on DAD's information, the Town proceeds to lynch #10 on Day 3 and #11 on Day 4, thus completing DAD's game-throw.

This is a textbook intentional game-throw by DAD which deprived the Cult of any opportunity to win this game. Because it is DAD's first offense, I am recommending the suggested punishment of a Watch List x 2. If this happens again, however, the punishments escalate very fast.

Recommended Action
    DAD: Watch List x 2
    pewpewpew: On Hold

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 7th, 2016 at 09:58 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by DAD View Post
    Watchlist x2? for what
    You revealed the identities of both your Cult allies while on trial after claiming Doctor and then spammed that information over and over until you were lynched. Even in the best case for you, how would a Doctor know Cult roles? And, as soon as you were lynched and revealed as Cult, it was obvious the Town would pursue your information.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Watchlist x2 is the general punishment for 1st time gamethrowing intentionally. x2 just length.
    Yup, you can see the suggested punishment guidelines here (middle of the page):
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=8

the "x 2" refers to the number of weeks that you will be on the Watch List for.

Please note that these are suggestions, however, and actual punishments given out can vary based on the particulars of what was reported (whether it was less or more serious, among other things).

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

I have 1 desktop and 2 laptops that I play on, one at work one at home and one at gfs house, so it would should up as new player cuz no bank file, also I can just simply erase my bank file to make myself new player again not that I will.
    You can transfare your bank file over a computer.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Poirt56 View Post
    He's a known game thrower, he's done this before. I'd recommend perma ban.
    We cannot take any action unless we have reports showing the behavior in question. Otherwise, anyone could just make up allegations against anyone else. If you have any replays showing game-throwing, please feel free to upload them to a new thread in the reports section and we will be happy to review. Thanks.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Hey firebringer wanna tell me why you kicked me from game? Nice abuse to mod powers bro and don't give me that bullshit you've seen me do it multiple times
    Already told staff about kicking you and why.
    You think you are telling anyone anything new?

We communicate everything.

You are a known troll and deserve a ban list.
    You are getting one in next patch. Enjoy.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

25. ISO #25

You communicate everything? So you will ban without an appeal? What kind of bunch of moderators are you? Do you even know what my motives are? I told every player I've come across why I leave at start of the game, I do not leave every game, I do not intentionally start a leave train, I simply do not like to play a Mafia game without full lobby, so if one person leaves, I will simply leave and join a new lobby for a full lobby, people following me has nothing to do with me, I do not claim to be their leader, I do not claim to be their conductor, for all I know they are sheep. Again I simply leave the game at start only if 1 player leaves because I do not find the game enjoyable without a full lobby, to punish me for that is quite absurd and moronic considering I should not be responsible for what others do after I leave.

All I have received from majority of this community is rejection, false accusations , and lobby kickings.

Why I get this? Well I don't know maybe because I make a fool out of players during the game because I play my role so well. I have a very high aptitude for learning, and this is not the first arcade game I've been rejected by community because of my superior set of skills in gaming not because of my personality.

There is quite a few players who know me in this community who enjoy playing with me, though I'm not sure they will speak up for me because I am a new player and they owe me nothing. They know I am a fair player when treated fair.

As for trolling inside game, I troll games only when lobby trolls me for example constant kicking or complete absurd accusations of me hacking/lagging/cheating/roleshowing.

Like what do you honestly expect me to do, I am a new player to this game, over started playing it 2 weeks ago just trying to fit in, although I may agree my trolling may become out of hand at times but this does not justify a means for a ban.

I will not threaten you or this community of you do choose to ban me, that's your decision, I will simply just move on to another game, but all I ask is you take this appeal seriously before you go on giving me judgements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk