User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Melancholic: 1-S2-1-2383034

Account Name: Melancholic
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2383034
    In-Game Name: Nico DiCaprio

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game Throwing

Your Account Name: MikeU
    Summary: He was mad that the DH, killed the Judge. He reveals the Dragon head and the Interrogator on his team, while on stand.

13:39 Melancholic ALL dumbass 13 is my dh
    13:41 Melancholic ALL the afker 14 is the interro

-Mafia- (601).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Melancholic: 1-S2-1-2383034

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-2383034

Respective Hotkeys
    Control + 2

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, the Triad had all of its members with a number of dead town when Melancholic revealed their roles to the Town. They had no chance after the role reveals.

Previous Offenses
    None

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary
    Melancholic rolls Interrogator (#5) with #13 (Dragon Head) and #14 (another Interrogator) being his allies. Because the setup does not allow a Dragon Head to kill by himself, Melancholic is changed to an Enforcer on Night 1. On Day 2, a Judge calls court and gets #11 (Spy) lynched. On Day 3, the Town somehow lynches a Bus Driver. On Night 3, the Triad accidentally kills #7 (Judge). On Day 4, the Town proceeds to start voting up Melancholic and he says "just vote me", "i admit i'm enforcer", "13 is dh", "i fucking said", "to get someone", "besides 7" -- i.e. Melanchoic is game-throwing because his Dragon Head accidentally killed the Judge. Melancholic continues to rant about his Dragon Head's action to the Town until he is put on trial. While on trial, he admits "dumbass 13 is my dh", "the afker 14 is the interro", "report me if you want", "i said fuckin get 9/10". This is a clear intentional game-throw. During Night 4, #13 is intercepted by a Bodyguard and then during Day 5, the Town lynches #14, which ends the game in a Town victory.

Given this is Melancholic's first offense, I am recommending a Watch List x 2. This was a pretty flagrant game-throw where the Triad still had all its members at the time that it occurred and a decent chance of winning the game even if Melancholic had been lynched. Being upset at the strategy of your allies is not a good reason to game-throw, especially given an alive Judge is not required for the Triad to win. Hopefully, this does not happen again.

Recommended Action
    Watch List x 2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 7th, 2016 at 10:49 AM.

3. ISO #3