User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Emmarosewood: 1-S2-1-7897069

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-7897069

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    Not particularly -- this game ended up being a Town steamroll due to the Town lynching the Kidnapper on Day 2 after the Judge courted, the Godfather getting intercepted by a Bodyguard on Night 2, the Serial Killer being lynched on Day 3, the Mafioso AFKing out on Night 3, and the Judge being lynched on Day 4.

Previous Offenses
    Role Quitting (Watch List): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4745858
    Griefing (On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-7897069

Player Offenses
    Role Quitting

Summary
    Immediately after the game started, Emmarosewood typed "=lynch" and then quit the game. This is a clear example of role quitting and the fact that he typed the Marshall command showed some intent (i.e. almost a middle finger to the Town before he left). The rest of the game proceeded normally with the Mafia having a combination of very bad luck (walking into a Bodyguard) and bad play (AFKing out).

Emmarosewood is starting to develop a problem with offenses (griefing and now role quitting twice in quick succession). I am going to recommend another Watch List x 2 on the hope that the behavior ceases, especially as the prior role quit was only one day ago (i.e. he may not even be aware he got watchlisted for it yet). Also, given this was just a role quit, I don't think that a stronger punishment is warranted, at least not yet. If this behavior continues, however, then that will likely be the case.

Recommended Action
    Watch List x 2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 6th, 2016 at 10:35 PM.

3. ISO #3