• Frozen Angel (William Reed)

6 46.15%
  • Mikecall (Clara Wilson)

0 0%
  • Apocist (Joseph Johnson)

0 0%
  • Timetrx (Walter Livingston)

1 7.69%
  • Secondpassing (Ethel McAllister, Clarence Shephard)

0 0%
  • powerofdeath (Florence Palmer)

1 7.69%
  • Helz (Harry Smith)

1 7.69%
  • Damus_Graves (Mary Hughes)

0 0%
  • ThePaladin (Fred Robinson)

1 7.69%
  • Silverwolf (Gertrude Banks)

0 0%
  • AIVION (Thomas Grant)

0 0%
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: MFM XXVI Heaven Descends Upon Thee

Hey guys! Main host here, sorry I wasn't available earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Fred Robinson View Post
    Does this mean a non-sinful person could pray the forgiveness prayer?
    Yes, wouldn't accomplish much however.

Could someone clarify how god's disguise mechanic works?
    Does that mean if he is shot, the player shot would flip as the disguiser players role, and god gets login info of the disguised players account and begins using that?
    Yes, after the player who is God gets shot, he receives a random non-sinful christians account info, and starts using that.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bertha Anderson View Post
    I really do not think a player should pray for a roleblock, or use it if they got the wish.
    Can a player pray for a roleblock and then not perform it the next night? And does the roleblock count as their action for the night or could they perform another?
    [B]Yes.
    Yes, they cannot perform an additional action with the rollback./B]

Does this statement mean that lynches are not forced?
    Lynches are not forced.

Hmmm.

The order of the numbers does not shift, right?
    The order of the numbers do not shift.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Mary Hughes View Post
    is gods list randomized each time he receives it?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM William Reed View Post
    Sinners can pray (maybe for forgiveness only)? nothing is specified in their role pms. if yes , and if god answers that prayer what will happen?

not sinful people can pray for forgiveness? what will happen if god answers that prayer?

if a god dies , the new god will receive the last night prayer feedback and sin numbers?

if an Antichrist die but his wincon (both god and jesus being dead) fulfills , game ends ?
    Sinners can pray, normal things will happen with Sinners praying.
    Yes, non sinful people can pray for forgiveness, however nothing will happen.
    The account will be cleared, God will not know his previous role or anything.
    No, the antichrist needs to be alive to win, unless the Apostate of Satan kills literally everyone else.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: COM hunting and COM claiming are both allowed. You will not be punished if you do either.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Edward O'Connor View Post
    U mad u have a vote or w0t

Why are you raging so hard for something so simple? Overreaction much? That's a lot of righteous indignation there.
    If it wasn't obvious I didn't understood what you said back there. and I still think that incredibly awful vote , I don't care that it's on me.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

If it wasn't obvious I didn't understood what you said back there. and I still think that incredibly awful vote , I don't care that it's on me.
    oO

ehem what?

whats a COM softclaim ? and what the hell is that why is that vote worthy?
    Seems like u cared quite a bit mate.

5. ISO #105

I thought it would be ten plus pages after nine hours of game start.

Bertha likes to write strangely and provoke discussion. Considers the setup to only contain four to six town power roles.
    Certainly the guy who appears to have read the setup. What's your inquiry good sir?

I expect Satan to do something stupid either today or tomorrow since it is a glorified Arsonist.

6. ISO #106

Seems like u cared quite a bit mate.
    I still ask

why is that vote worthy?not becuase Its on me.

but anyway as I said before the fact that its on me make it worst though becuase i have no meta in here and there was basically no point for claiming my Com account.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

I still ask

why is that vote worthy?not becuase Its on me.

but anyway as I said before the fact that its on me make it worst though becuase i have no meta in here and there was basically no point for claiming my Com account.
    If you're from ms you should understand why I voted you but you seem too blinded by your worry of that vote

9. ISO #109

Ok by the answers mod gave us we can't do a mass forgiveness stuff becuase scum can mess with that with their prayers.

but if all people pray then god can detect the culted people. thats the only use of it as I see.

oh and pray goes after all the other stuff so that might end bad for town somehow... hmm

but the fact that the numbers are static is definetly making god a very important informative role.

10. ISO #110

If you're from ms you should understand why I voted you but you seem too blinded by your worry of that vote
    I'm from MS and I can see why you voted me like a scum trying to frame people. I was just trying to see if things are different around here or not

but yeah ,

-vote M-FM Edward O'Conner

I asked a direct question from you. your making it ridiculously complicated in a scummy way.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Clarence Shephard View Post
    I think being from a foreign site is irrelevant and that he's simply being a jerk for not telling you more about his vote, it's as if he's keeping it parked until he can think of a legitimate reason. It's not a clear indicator on being scum, only a test of personality and aggro.
    Sometimes withholding info is important when reaction testing. Don't be a noob.

15. ISO #115

And there's the OMGUS heheh

You act like you've never been voted in RVS. I wonder why.
    And I'm always saying in all my games that omgus is not scummy.

oh my god you suck!

I'm extremely over defensive and emotional. and I'm a very good scum hunter. oh is that another soft claiming?

still waiting for your answer

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

How do we know that you have information that you wish to keep away as opposed to not having information that you're making excuses to not share?
    This is a basic case of WIFOM.
    If he asks me why I'm voting him and I don't say why, I'm withholding my reasoning

It was RVS but I didn't want to say that. I'm just curious why a ms player is so bothered by an RVS vote when their site does RVS a lot more than this one so its a pretty common thing.

20. ISO #120

If he asks me why I'm voting him and I don't say why, I'm withholding my reasoning

It was RVS but I didn't want to say that. I'm just curious why a ms player is so bothered by an RVS vote when their site does RVS a lot more than this one so its a pretty common thing.
    I didn't ask you why your voting me

my question was different : why is that action you called vote worthy.

that wasn't RVS, we were 4 pages out of RVS with so many setup specs and theories. Don't make this look shittier.

21. ISO #121

In other words, reaction testing to see what would happen.

Random voting can be beneficial as it have all sort of reactions, the reaction you were given were the aggressive kind and now we're going to have a page or more related to that revelation. I'm going to agree with that it's a strange reaction from RVS but it's a matter of play style and behavior of said player. Believe me, if it was this easy then the Jester would win immediately.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

I didn't ask you why your voting me

my question was different : why is that action you called vote worthy.

that wasn't RVS, we were 4 pages out of RVS with so many setup specs and theories. Don't make this look shittier.
    4 pages out of RVS? I made that vote on page 4, RVS only lasts 3 posts for you?

Setup spec =/= scum hunting so I have no idea why you'd even mention that.

25. ISO #125

In other words, reaction testing to see what would happen.

Random voting can be beneficial as it have all sort of reactions, the reaction you were given were the aggressive kind and now we're going to have a page or more related to that revelation. I'm going to agree with that it's a strange reaction from RVS but it's a matter of play style and behavior of said player. Believe me, if it was this easy then the Jester would win immediately.
    You have a good reasonable head on your shoulders, I like that.

26. ISO #126

4 pages out of RVS? I made that vote on page 4, RVS only lasts 3 posts for you?

Setup spec =/= scum hunting so I have no idea why you'd even mention that.
    we weren't in RVS.

in MS we insta lynch whoever tries to stay or push back to RVS. yes we were in page 4 and we were 4 pages out of RVS. people were started talking about stuff.

now your saying that the reason : "soft claiming COM" is not vote worthy and your vote back there was indeed RVS?

27. ISO #127

William, if you would like to change your focus for a moment, what's your unabridged opinion about Bertha?
    well I didn't like the fact he called 2 person town and tried to buddy me I will quote the post he did that in. nothing else triggered me back there.

28. ISO #128

Thanks love for the contributions so far. I got a good feeling that you are town in this game so far. With Robinson that makes two strong town. Doing better with town hunting at the moment then scumhunting, guessing scum don't have the nerve to come in here and post. Limey bastards.
    this post ^

29. ISO #129

well I didn't like the fact he called 2 person town and tried to buddy me I will quote the post he did that in. nothing else triggered me back there.
    It's good to know that you're aware of attempted buddying towards your direction. What caught my eye the first time was Post 58 and his interest of creating discussion together with you. While he's someone who shares a lot of enthusiasm towards setup discussion, this was a slightly different approach. His primary focus appears to be God and takes near instant attention towards players with anything related to God.

There's this gut feeling that spells out that something is strange with this player. Let's hope it is just a gut feel and not an actual case of scum setting up for something.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

It's good to know that you're aware of attempted buddying towards your direction. What caught my eye the first time was Post 58 and his interest of creating discussion together with you. While he's someone who shares a lot of enthusiasm towards setup discussion, this was a slightly different approach. His primary focus appears to be God and takes near instant attention towards players with anything related to God.

There's this gut feeling that spells out that something is strange with this player. Let's hope it is just a gut feel and not an actual case of scum setting up for something.
    Being God focused is a scum tell in this game I believe.

34. ISO #134

we weren't in RVS.

in MS we insta lynch whoever tries to stay or push back to RVS. yes we were in page 4 and we were 4 pages out of RVS. people were started talking about stuff.

now your saying that the reason : "soft claiming COM" is not vote worthy and your vote back there was indeed RVS?

This isn't MS. That other site won't mean much here.
    Site meta is different here.
    We are still in RVS

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Mary Hughes View Post
    This isn't MS. That other site won't mean much here.
    Site meta is different here.
    We are still in RVS
    I know site meta is different in some aspects but RVS has a single definite definition : Random vote section when people vote each other randomly for no strong reasons to start conversations going. people use this to start the game.

why you think we're still in RVS? there has been plenty of things that can be talked about ...

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roy Larkins View Post
    Okay, so people welcomed Joseph, yet no one welcomed me? D:

Am I invisible or something....?
    You gave a statement that had no prompt of being greeted, average person.

Is this all that you're going to say, a call out that no one are shaking your hand as opposed to say... contribute, discuss, scum hunt or anything that isn't about going into your room and cry to sleep because no one said hi?
    For the sake of consistency : Good day.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Well, I did say something game-related, but you chose to ignore that too, so you're in no position to admonish me for not saying anything game-relevant when you ignore things that I said that are game-relevant.
    Ah, my apologies. I admit I have a select identification issue of fellow users who lack an avatar so I assumed you were someone who checked in on post 132.

Let's isolate your posts in chronological order...

ok sorry

this setup is incredibly complicated as I can see it. well I didn't completly analysed the setup yet.

I'm a new player in SC2 , I am a MS player. nice to meet you all!

I will be here posting in about 4/5 hours from now
    Nobody touch this.
    Uhm, okay. That's some high-level contribution right here boys.

Okay. I am your average person. I like cabbage. Florence reminds me of myself. Also, WR and I know each other if they are who I think they are.
    Hello, average person. I thought this was the initial check-in post. Basically you're saying that Florence is similar to you and that you may or may not know WR.
    Very contribution, much useful.

Okay, so people welcomed Joseph, yet no one welcomed me? D:

Am I invisible or something....?
    This is the post that made me call out on you, that no one welcomed you which is a totally necessary post by all means.

Well, I did say something game-related, but you chose to ignore that too, so you're in no position to admonish me for not saying anything game-relevant when you ignore things that I said that are game-relevant.
    Let's look this up. You said something game-related, which is at most very minimal. It's hard to ignore when there's little to begin with.

I'm not retracting my call out after this recent post of yours.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

U mad u have a vote or w0t

Why are you raging so hard for something so simple? Overreaction much? That's a lot of righteous indignation there.
    It is a heavily anti town move and it annoys me the players approach to the game. It is effectively saying they don't want to work together with anyone. However I highly doubt they are the role they claim to be, so it really doesn't matter. I notice a train is building on them which I think is kind of pointless since that slot will likely resolve itself in a day phase or two, just consider the player a jester and move on. That is my opinion of that for next few day phases.

45. ISO #145

I thought it would be ten plus pages after nine hours of game start.

Bertha likes to write strangely and provoke discussion. Considers the setup to only contain four to six town power roles.
    Certainly the guy who appears to have read the setup. What's your inquiry good sir?

I expect Satan to do something stupid either today or tomorrow since it is a glorified Arsonist.
    Would you expect Satan to do something like claim to be God?

46. ISO #146

If it is not obvious to me, or anyone else, then it is not obvious why you voted for Reed. You want to explain why you voted for someone based on their site? Cause it looks rather silly mate.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

RVS is a kind of state of mind for most players, I think those who have been discussing talking about theory and participating in discussion are mentally out of RVS and so need something to tangible for votes. Players who haven't done that are in RVS tho.
    I was considering you scummy for your vote and lack of reasoning but now you are back at null.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

No offense mate, but every post of yours so far has been fluff and someone who wants people to look at him. If you want to participate whats your thoughts on Robinson, Reed, Me, and Shephard?