Disney Upick Mafia
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Disney Upick Mafia

I thought about making something like this for a long time

Welcome, to Disney U-Pick Mafia! Where you pick the characters and I pick the powers.

Description

A U-Pick is a type of mafia game where you, the players, send in possible roles. This means the FLAVOR of the roles, not the abilities. So, for example, in a Disney U-Pick, you might send me 'Nala the Lion'. I would then design a role around Nala, and you would play as it. You can only pick Disney characters. We'll be sticking to movies. However, Pixar is totally open, and anything in Disney's canon is acceptable. But if you pick a character from the sequels, it's your fault if you get killed by someone with a vendetta for their childhood. Once I have accepted you into the sign-ups, you should send me a PM with three picks. No more, no less. If someone picked that character earlier, then they'll probably get it, unless for some reason I decide that character is out. There should be 13 players in the game, ten town and three mafia. This setup will be PR heavy.

Roles

Town role 1
    Town role 2
    Town role 3
    Town role 4
    Town role 5
    Town role 6
    Town role 7
    Town role 8
    Town role 9
    Town role 10

Mafia role 1
    Mafia role 2
    Mafia role 3

Players

(list of players goes here)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Disney Upick Mafia

You need to complete the setup first, as per this guide: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...a-Host-s-Guide

Once that happens, I'll add your game onto the S-FM Queue. It'll take a while, but when it becomes closer to your game date, I will review it and give you an approval when it's your turn.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

9. ISO #9